What the fuck do you do when you're 23 years old and never met your father and suddenly get this message

What the fuck do you do when you're 23 years old and never met your father and suddenly get this message.

You arrange to go for a meal or a drink with him so you can sit down and talk about life.
So you can learn about the man you came from, and he can learn about the son who came from him.

or you send him a picture of your dick and tell him to check your dubs, just do you.

tell him you're gay

Send dick pics. Bitches love that shit.

Czechd

"your happy"

He'll just ask you for money, man

I'm not sure what's worse... an absent father, or a neglegent one. I told my dad to fuck off nearly 15 years ago, not regretted it a single bit.

>arrange meet
>also arrange his kidnap
>kidnap him
>torture to find out his past and why he left
>dump in middle of some field

you're the piece of shit for that

This is now a get thread

Go get drunk and high with him and become best buds. Thats exactly the situation i was in.

Care to explain how I am, given you don't know the full story?

Talk to him and arrange a meeting. Who knows, He may have had a personal awakening that might have made him think about the fact that he abondend you and he may feel sorry. Or he may be broke and addicted to coke and needs a couch to crash on.

You send a semi-long warm response to the man who has swallowed his pride by facing the most important person he ever left behind. It's not like he just sent a brief text saying "happy birthday" or something, he legit seems like he's ready to make amends and attempt to be the father he should have always been. To deny him this opportunity would make you an utter faggot.

one can't argue with dubs.
the other user is a faggot, don't care about him.
dumb people think psychopaths are forgiven the moment they have a children.
idiots.

Suck his cock.

I feel you user. I met my father when I was 18, and he said pretty much the same things. It's akward as shit at first, but just talk with him and take things slowly. Talk whatever you need to talk about with him, ask him anything you need to know, and just work on from there...

I'm getting along really well with my dad, only that we treat each other like friends more than father and son (but he still has some good-dad attitudes, don't know how to explain it).

I wish you the best of luck user, and forgive me for my horrible english.

You apologize for being such a colossal faggot for using that font and color scheme.

how's your life in general, user?
do you think you lack life experience in general from your father not being a present figure in your life (lack of advices etc.)?
or your hurt is "only" because of the time you didn't spend together?

LOOK AT THAT BAITERINOOO

Send him a picture of your dick

This