How do you lose your virginity, Sup Forums? Post your stories. No need to lie

How do you lose your virginity, Sup Forums? Post your stories. No need to lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/box-tsukumo-go-endless-enders-eng/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't

/thread

My best friend fucked my in the ass when we had a sleep over at my house

Asking the site. Most of us are kissless virgins.

Youthful curiosity?

My hand touched me down there

I'm sure some of you Sup Forumsirds got lucky. You really have to be shut-in and poor to not get laid once.

i accidently with no seat

Probably because my parents had money is the reason I'm still a virgin. Poor people tend to procreate more. Which means they have more sex. Which makes sense, they have nothing else to do but fuck. Since I was able to indulge on building my pcs and game consoles. I rarely left the house. I declined most parties for raids etc. Outside of academia the only other skills I have is gaming. So when it comes to talking to chicks, I'm lacking in the social department. They normally don't like hearing about my work or how our raid went last week.

I stopped being the nice guy

After we watched the exorcist, I put my thingy in her hooha.

How did that turned out?

I banged a girl, end of story.
I mean what do you want to hear?

pretty much same for me too

I'm gonna need sauce on this OP

Molested by my mom's friend

> she turned a look at her butt into guilt
> made me get naked and did stuff
> told me to keep it quite
> years and years later have horrible SS fetish

I'm 23, was a virgin until a few months ago. Not kissless and I've fingered some girls and shit but never had a serious gf before and definitely never had sex.

Anyways some 6/10 chick at my summer job invited me and few people over after a work outing at a bar. We played beer pong and shit for an hour or two and then I said I was leaving. I was about to go and we made out a little in right by her door. Then she starting grabbin on my dick. I told her I had to go because it was super late and I had work the next morning. Then she said she'd suck my dick and I was of course in for that. After a decent blowjob she asked me to fuck her. Fucked her for 20 mins or so and then came in her mouth.

Don't worry bro's it'll happen. I thought I was cursed but it's been all good since.

Meet a cute girl in school when i was 15, we started talking and about 3 days asked her out, we went on a date, had lots of fun and detected chemistry, took her back to my home because i knew my parents would be out for the night and we fucked.
Then we would go to my house after school to fuck before my parents came home everyday.
I'm pretty average looking and middle class, just don't be a fucking gigantic faggot and extremely poor, learn some instrument, have confidence even if it's fake and you should be able to atleast kiss someone

That is, in fact, the first reply I expected.

Thread's over, go home.

Had a three way in a hot tub with two sluts in a hot tub at a party my freshman year of highschool.

bump

>Be 21
>Thailand vacation
>fuck waiting around.
>Go brothel
>soapy 9/10
>sex was a 5/10
Haven't had sex since.

How old were you? And did she make you fuck?

My friends decided I was failing at life and dragged me to a sex joint. They paid half and I got 20 minutes with this 7/10 chick.
Did it all, but was too drunk to remember much. I think I was so drunk I came a little and then couldnt a second time?
Sup Forums she called me a "nice boy" when I left. How fucking sad is that? She did kiss me goodbye though, so I dunno.

>virgin until freshman in college
>make new friend, 2nd day, both of us virgins
>couple weeks later we double date
>he bangs his date
>next night i take his date out
>bang her as well
>i was tired of being virgin, and she was real down. nice girl.

At least you got laid though kind of sucked it wasn't more special.

why are pubes in anime so non existent

>be me
>15
>hot, humid 4th of july
>outside most of day w/ qt
>we go inside w/ her 9 yr old brother
>on same couch with him.
>sealmeme.jpg
>puts pillow between her legs, begin to mash
>sweaty, oily pubes between my fingers
>gag.mp4
>go downstairs to play ouija board cuz brother is scaredy-cat
>start smashing for 40ish minutes
>cum into condom
>her mom comes home and walks downstairs
>ohshit.gif
>I throw on my clothes real quick
>start talking to her and it reeks like stanky pussy down here
>forgot condom was still on
>pic related
>ride home w/ my mom smelling like stinky pussy and wet as fuck pants

myreadingmanga.info/box-tsukumo-go-endless-enders-eng/

lel

>How do you lose your virginity, Sup Forums?

By putting my penis into a girl's vagina.

I was 16 she was 15. She had bipolar and some other bad mental shit, but had a banging body. She was not a virgin, and basically I was just there often enough that eventually she decided to let me fuck her.

First time I had no idea what to do. Never even really kissed a girl before I was so beta back then. No dating, no making out, no nothing, I went from the friendzone to trying to actually fuck in one go. Was so scared I could hardly keep it up, and she was so dry that I could barely get it in. Halfway through pushing my dick in I went limp and couldn't finish. The second time we tried I pushed my dick in all the way and immediately came. I can't believe I ever got a third try, but I did. For a couple of months it was like she was my sex couch, training me for the big game. Eventually I figured it out and we fucked all summer long, every day, several times a day.

>be me
>19yo not kissless but virgin
>at party
>29yo ugly fat bitchy feminist is there
>does not shave legs or pits
>spend night abusing the fuck out of each other
>somebody points out im a virgin
>she points out shes always wanted to break in a virgin
>"let's go"
>go to bedroom
>strip off unceremoniously
>hop on top
>banging away for 8 hours
>can't cum
>she says "i think you're scared"
>not scared shes just butt ugly and hairy
>tits so saggy they fall under her armpits like two big googly alien eyes
>go to sleep
>wake up in morning
>go at it again
>cum
>orgasm is disappoint
>no diff to having a wank
>go home
>have bigger orgasm wanking while thinking about the fuck

Truth
>
>
>

Korean massage parlor at the age of 20.

Hell, I was drunk af my first time... Girlfriend drove 2 hours to see me. Brought a six pack (wine coolers) of which I drank 3 and was TIPSY... My room mates all went to their rooms and I fucked her on the sofa in the living room. Roommates all loved opening the hall door and peeking as I lost my Virginity... Afterwards we talked, still naked, and I learned she fucked my biggest enemy from HS at a party.... Rest of night isn't interesting.

My 15 bday party, pitty fuck from a friend

>got on all fours
>dog got on top

mmf

Why is the boy see thru on the phone?

I just put my dick in her vagina and it was alright

False. Rich people doesn't make children but fuck a lot with other rich people.

Your just a /rk9/'s robot, sorry.

Hooker

Vat?

>
>Meet a cute girl in school when i was 15, we started talking and about 3 days asked her out, we went on a date, had lots of fun and detected chemistry, took her back to my home because i knew my parents would be out for the night and we fucked.
>Then we would go to my house after school to fuck before my parents came home everyday.
>I'm pretty average looking and middle class, just don't be a fucking gigantic faggot and extremely poor, learn some instrument, have confidence even if it's fake and you should be able to atleast kiss someone
Guitar works perfect for picking up girls
Guitar is perfect for picking up girls

So, you sucked a black cock?