I'm so glad best girl made it

I'm so glad best girl made it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EI0ib1NErqg?t=77
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...for now.

>my feelings and sense of wellbeing depend on what happens in a stupid TV show

Just end it all.

What do you mean? Benjen is going to rescue them.

I wish she wasn't stuck babysitting the cripple boy.

why can't she babysitting me ;_;

So is Benjen confirmed to be Coldhands?

Meera will die just in time for Benjen to show up and save Bran

Please don't die until you show us your tits

she's too pure for that

^

Coldhands will never show up in the show ... like lady stoneheart it's just benjen to rescue them

user, you fucked up in saying this I SWEAR they are gonna show coldhands. Not based off leaks, just pure instinct

I didn't realise other people appreciated her until coming here. :^) she truly is best girl.

I didn't care for her at all throughout the entire show until this episode. Something just changed.

would love to see him too but i dont think they will bring him to the series...

man bran better get shit done and feel grateful as shit, his direwolf, jojen, the last few children of the forest, the last greenseer and his manchild friend all sacrifice themselves for him. dude better earn it.

She is kinda pretty with long hair.

how do you reckon bran and meera are getting out of the situation? holddoor bought them maybe 2 minutes so they're 1 or 2 hundred meters away from the wights, they can't hide, they cant run, so what?

>best girl

>frogface, bland jewess

Nah, Jon's sister cannot die, her plot armor is even thicker than his :)

>Jon's sister
this is getting confusing
did Howland fuck Ned's sister too or was he just a cuck?

might do, maybe not so fantastical as the books, wont have a massiv elk mount or be weird and wraith like, he might just be like a dead aragorn type dude, shady but still clearly okay. maybe he will be benjen, sure, george explicitly stated hes not coldhands, but he also said danu wasnt fireproof. so its not like D&D are caring about what george has said

Lyanna gave birth to a boy and a girl. Ned Stark picked up the boy, Howland Reed the girl. Easy. Or it is going to be something else and everybody will cry about it.

she's not jewish

there's a theory Ned's sister had twins, Jon and Meera.

I'm sad broccolihead-girl didn't made it

oh that could work I suppose

what? it's pretty simple, at the Tower of Joy, Lyanna died giving birth and... Stark took Jon with him and Reed - Meera :)

Ikr. No damn clue why I find her so hot

Probably because she has her shit together and is actually a decent human being

youtu.be/EI0ib1NErqg?t=77

Check out 1:19. That's without a doubt Bran and Meera crouched next to the tree and Coldhands/Benjen saving them with a burning flail. Also, Joseph Mawle, the actor who plays Benjen has been cast as Brother Beyond the Wall in Episode 6.

Ellie is CUTE!

>she's not jewish

Yes she is. A dead one.

she passed young qt arya in my heart desu

NO SHE ISN'T REEEE

ellie will win the throne
cap this