3rfc.com/81104
3rfc.com/create_private_post
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

right extremely hard in her mouth

More pics?

right, every way physically possible, damn, moar and who is she

the right one. Fuck her hard in the ass

Left. She seems nice.
Right looks insufferable and her eyebrows don't match her hair.

Right. Balls deep in her cunt. Hands wrapped around her throat, choking the shit out of her.

who is she man, hot face and body, would fuck

hi estonian wannabe model bella

Which one

Willing choking or not?

Pick a whore

jesus....neither, you couldn't pay me enough

neither
jesus fuck

choking, not willing
moar and post info

Blondie
I would romance her gently
Then forcefully fuck her Slovak asshole

both for threesome

full

reddit.com/r/olso/comments/4kc8pq/amateur_threesome_ffm/

mail me at [email protected] for all info and anything you want

Neither
Or both at the same time for the novelty

the brunette.
in her pussy. that means vagina.

Sisters

WTAF is that tattoo?
Would not even jizz on it

thanks, sent

She'd start willing, but would realize too late what a serious choking feels like and would fight like hell as I squeeze tighter and tighter.

the low self esteem sisters
would fuck either though

Right or left

Post a decent picture retard

But left

neither thanks

Hmm.. it would be interesting if she resisted from the beginning

Low self esteem? Story?

Nope

I'd rather do my hand.

we could do that. I'l love to use her.

right has been posted a while on post a girl user's do say how you'd fuck em or whatever threads, then supposedly along comes left, her sis, who says her sis is hot but doesn't realise it, everyone asks for pic of other sis, she says no she's nothing worth looking at etc, eventually posts this of two of them
probably complete BS but that's the story
both hot though

Left by brutal assrape. I do love braces though so right would get throatfucked after

How would you use her?

She post anything good at all?

Shit... low self esteem girls will do anything once they feel wanted... need to get them back...

nah she just chatted a while then thread hit image limit and didn't join the next one, just that one pic of the two of them
lol, i like your plan, i'd fuck either of em in a heartbeat

man i'd fuck her til my dick fell off, facefuck, doggy, up against a wall, all

Need to get them to set up page or some shit, even if just a twitter so they can be reached and we can get tits. Or a pic of them kissing

Think she'd cry at all if was against her will?

that would be hot as fuck, seemed pretty cool, if any of it was true

i hope so, i'd quite like seeing a few tears, just smearing her makeup all against her will makeup smearing more as her tears flow, being slammed, fucked and used up, for hour after hour

I'd ben her over that sink and press her face into the mirror while I fucked her rawdog from behind. Her eyes would roll back while she screamed and came all over my dick before I pushed her head into the sink and ran cold water over her face while I nutted deep in her pussy.

write on this girl's pictures at
3rfc.com/81100 and
3rfc.com/81104

I'll write on any pictures you like, you can post at
3rfc.com/create_private_post

Oh yes, with her tears and the cum mixing and smearing her makeup.. Sounds good

between the dick sucking making a mess of her lipstick, her tears down her face and a cock wet from her pussy rubbed all over her face, she'd look a hot slut from it all i think

Her eyes would look so good all wide and rolling back as I throttled her while pumping cum into her. I'd pull out while I was cumming so I could smear it against her pretty face and clean it off in her hair.

Anything for this girl?

better pic

Oh yes, a bit of pain too to make a good slut

Here's a bikini pic, what would that body would look after you guys?

agree, a little bit of suffering, choking, gasping for breath, a little fighting against the hands, all the while being fucked, enjoyed

this blonde or brunette?

Blonde

moar of right?

then her body would be covered in cum, dripping in it, and skin probably a little reddened from being used and abused

The brunette. Her on stomach, me on top lying down on her. Firm grip on her hair with one hand, tugging so her face is lifted from the bed. My other hand grasping her neck/jaw. Occasionally inserting thumb into her mouth, letting her suck it as I ram her from behind. Switch to asshole from pussy halfway through. Massage her clit as I fuck her. Tell her to beg me for my cum to fill her up. Try to cum in her at the same time as she orgasms.

Maybe some bruises.. Even some scars

thinking the same, after hours of hard use, some bruises might be starting to show, maybe even some scars if particularly rough with her

I would do her anal and spank her at the same time!

Oh yes.. What would you do to her that's she would be bruised and scarred?

Damn.

bruised - slap her face, tits, ass, hard
scarred - finernails scratching, perhaps a bit too hard over her skin, or something kinkier or more abusive

Left is cute as fuck!

Pick and WWYD

right and fuck hard from behind

choices...

she'd be down

right is only choice, middle is poor second

The left or the middel or the right!

ding ding ding! yep

Tell me more about the kinkier and abusive part

yeah, left isn't bad either

so well she could be tied outstretched, whipped until the whip cut into her skin, left a scar to heal, might have to gag her to muffle the screams, is one possibility

what would you do to them?

yeah hottest, the lil asian, so fuckable
nice too, great tits on her and cute face

posting her name...
harsh, man.

>reddit.com/r/olso/comments/4kc8pq/amateur_threesome_ffm/
lol

Damn! That's very tough.. How hard would she cry you think? What else would happen to her?

What would you do to my ex Sup Forums?

That's what trial and error in marriage gets you.

Yeah I thought so either! You got some more of her?

floods of tears by that point i think, or maybe after dripping hot liquid candle wax onto her sensitive body, hit if she struggles with anything demanded of her, until she was just a broken slutty mess

mhmm, I'll post some

Fuck.. I would love to see that.. What would be the extreme things you'd demand from her? Things she wouldn't do unless tortured..

Nice, you're great

fucking hell left

moar?

Would just utterly destroy.

i'd tell her she has to drink down all my pee with her open mouth, she'd jam her mouth shut and struggle like hell, then i'd have to torture her to make sure she realised, she has no choice, at all