Ask someone who is drinking heavily alone anything

ask someone who is drinking heavily alone anything

why don't you lose some weight?

fuck off slag

i also drink alone. it's so much better. you can stay home and don't have any assholes around you. also much cheaper.

i don't need an excuse to drink. i drink becouse i like drinking.

A: why are you drinking alone?
B: why is it "heavily"?
C: what do you consider "heavy"?

Can I drink heavily with you?

agreed dude
lots and lots of vodka
sure

You only answered 'C'. and barely. whats lots and lots of bottle? a 60oz'r?

What about these:

>A: why are you drinking alone?
>B: why is it "heavily"?

hello brother

can i also drink alone with u?

Where you from?
Britfag here, downing a couple bottles of Hobgoblin that were on offer at my local Tesco.

Shit's fuckin beautiful, man

Can I drink heavily with ?

HelloFellowWhitePeople.jpg

Thats some good shit man

What kind of vodka? Do you drink anything else or are you just in a vodka phase right now? I'm drinking some 30$ a 1.75 blended scotch. Scottish Leader to be exact. I've done about 4-6shots so far. plan on doing another 10 by the time this day ends.

britfag here my man

russian standard

What are you drinking?

vodka my dude

1. becuase im lonely and depressed
2. becuase ive drank more than half a bottle of vod

i drink around calculated 40ml to 120ml pure alcohol (beer, vodka , ect) on a daily base., starting evening.

I don't drink heavily. I did it in my past but the next day was allways awfull. I can chilling better with a daily dose.

Me dad's always been a big Wychwood fan, and i've had this XXL Hobgoblin tshirt for as long as i remember that he got me in some sweepstakes. Just the HobGob doing his pose and the words "Afraid of the dark, Lager Boy?" in glow-in-the-dark paint.

Fucking love that tshirt.

Nice one, what you drinking?

vodka mate, russian standard

What do you think 6 medium size glasses and 2 shots of vodka, and 4 wine glasses would do to you? All drunk in one hour. Is it a lot? 38% alcool vodka and 10% alcool in wine

i wouldnt say "a lot" but it will get the job done

Why haven't you killed yourself?

doing it soon

i was drinking 200ml vodka 40% in one minute. No problem.

How much is a medium size ? and what is inside ?

Brit here too. Smashing into the cocaine because I'm unhappy, bored and don't like my life.
Have no problem being coked up alone because shits expensive to share and I'm not great company anyway

how did it come you take cocain and instead of alcohol ?

Thats literally enough to raise your chances of alcoholic liver disease 80x. LIke if you do that for 10+ years you are guaranteed the disease.

i will see in some years if you are right or not.
i would like to change to weed for relaxing to save my liver but sadly it's illegal.

move to canada soon. It will be completely legal in 2 years and the country has a great economy.

FYI once you get the disease its end times for you.

Do you like turtles?

I just calculated my pure alcohol intake. I am drinking one bottle of wine thats 13.5/9ml of pure aclohol/one 500ml of beer/.05. I am basically floating around 10% today. And thats more then enough for me. I just drink to relax. What the hell do you drink and what amounts to achieve your average?

no

How old are you?

i thought black people didn't take showers

yeah hope so. it is a joke that something that kills me is legal but something that don't kills me illegal.

I feel you bros I used to drink a shit ton, get coked up, and call whores. Then I got old and stopped that shit because I got scared of getting older.

I miss that shit, take a shot and a line for me. I'm still a miserable lonely fuck, but I've just come to terms with it I guess. Keep fighting even if it's only just to fight. That's what I did, fuck that surrender shit.

The one in pic related, definetly larger than classic white plastic cups, id say double but i dont know the ml, by the way i drunk 6 of those in like 15 minutes.

Pic related...

vodka ?