Who would win and why?

Who would win and why?

The nigger because they always fight in groups

Vs, because vaking savage

i so clever, look at me
hahaha kekekekek lulzlulzlulz lmaomaomao

depends if its harambe or not

gorilal 4 sure, why did they kill harambe? black lives matter

The tiger for sure, they easily kill water buffalo and shit. Unless the gorilla is harambe.

>be me trying to green text
>be me newfagging it

>WAIT REALLY THATS IT?

gorilla way stronger and most likely packing a gun with scratched serial number

Are you fucking serious.... The silverback can rip the tigers head off with little effort, there is no challenge at all
... That is, if the tiger doesnt have a gun.

Tiger hands down. Nigga ain't got no chance against the largest cat and a true apex predator.

A hippo or a full grown elephant would probably be the only real choice against a tiger.

tiger
the gorrillas already dead

A herbivore vs the deadliest land predator....
I wonder...

Ur retarded. The gorilla is twice as strong and has more control and mobility. The tiger would have to get a lucky lockjaw on gorillas throat but even then the gorilla would just throw that tiger 10 feet in the air like it was nothing.

if in arena, the gorilla would probably severely injure the tiger but still lose
if in wild, tiger ambushes gorilla and kills it in seconds (yes i know gorillas and tigers dont live in the same area)

the nigger always loses at the tiger

Fucking savage

the gorilla would crush the tiger.

What the fuck, I just started a thread with grizzly vs lion and didn't see this one.

Tiger would rape the nigger

>thinking tigers are weak
>not counting for tigers claws and teeth
>thinking the gorilla would actually be able to get a grip on a tiger without getting its face turned into hamburger

Gorillas weigh an average of 150 lbs less than tigers

Tiger, hands down. Tigers have been known to kill bears bigger than them whereas gorillas are prey to little leopards.