I hope you all have a good day today!

you're not the boss of me

I literally do not

You too Canada!!

Fuck the White Man!

I wish I was desu

feels good having vines at my house

is this from a movie?

Daily reminder that Lincoln was never going to send all black people back to Africa, but he really should have.

That's rude! The white man is our friend!!

Yeah, a lot of movies have Americans in them.

*fucks Minnesota*

Fuck off.
You're an absolutely shit poster.

That's rude of you!!

Zero Day

loool good one

I think Japanese people are the descendants of aliens. Look how pale and different her face looks, and her abnormally long arms/legs. It makes no sense, this is not natural. Her origins are not from Earth, it must be some form of lizard

bit rude user

I finally know the true meaning of rabu raibu

No mexifriend posts so far, let's see how long it lasts

mexicans are dead

Asians with nice bodies are such a let down. The face always ruins it. I just can't find Asian people's faces attractive.

Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times

Blame it on the boogie

Or they all moved here already

Whom smashin?

my.mixtape.moe/uysqco.webm

How can the unemployed go on strike??

>Cuckstin Trudeau
>Dolan Trunk
>Penal Nieto

Why does North America have such meme leaders?

Pls give jebs.

>Whom smashin?

Ummm Herr they are

>trunk
Don't you mean ZRUMPH?

>2016
>subscribing to an ideology

youtube.com/watch?v=lkHlnWFnA0c

No, I mean Ronald Turnip

>>subscribing to an ideology

I would love to see people try to stop the Inauguration.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Her frame is exactly what I like the most, but her face just looks dumb to me.

>be on space fixin some shit
>one aluminium pad that i was supposed to put on a window accidentally floats away from me
>people think STILL thinking nowadays it's an alien mothership spying earth since hundred of years ago ignoring an actual explanation from a proffesional astronaut

why are humans investing in space programs if humans are such idiotic fantasy hungry bastards?

thinking about disavowing the far right and going back to only hating blacks and jews, but also wanting to be separate from spics and muslims

whites, asians (east, south east, and central), and a small minority of indians are the only people i want in my country

christian arabs welcome in small numbers as well so long as they are not peninsular arabs or egyptians as well

chinese have to be limited as well

Did you mean Tonal Dump?

>all this racism
baka we have to make America great again together

The Buddha looks so out of place

You're just a bully!

Shoot every racist on site

America was already great before the shitskins and self loathing whites ruined it.

No, Dondolf Drumpf

Try growing facial hair first

>Herr

Idk, face looks fine to me. I don't get what you're seeing.

Donald Trump?

more like, Donald GRUMP

and before the niggers were set free

like, comment, and subscribe if you were gonna riot/violent protest regardless who won.

lmao Dr*mpf BTFO in November

What does that have to do with his post?

XRUMPH

Sup Forums out

blacks are inferior and jews are innatetly evil

the dude is probably a neckbearded little boy living with his parents, like most racists.

How did that Crazy Russian Hacker get to the US?
His English is complete shit and all he does is make YouTube videos.
Is YouTube something you will be granted a residence permit for?

He's made posts before where he bemoans that he can't grow facial hair

You racist aren't allowed here!

/cum/ is a place for anime and friendship no racism!

he is jealous of my boyish good looks

CIA

I am fairly racist and have a beard not just on my neck

>go to gamestop
>there's literally a neckbeard in a trenchcoat

Every time

old meme

Trump might be a bad President for other reasons, but he's not as racist as the media likes to portray: slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

Well then you're not racist

If you can't grow facial hair you should spend less time worrying about other races/religions and more time plannimg your suicide.

only one of those is right

once i wore the same shirt to gamestop on three differnent occasions and the chasier complemented me on it each time

I don't think Trump is a racist, just a smart man who knew exactly how to persuade the most gullible group of Americans. He sure did enable a lot of racism tho. It's a good thing in the long run, more racists will stand up and sprout their bullshit and hopefully they're killed off, now that they're easier to spot.

Your life is an old meme

When will you become an eBay reseller?

youtube.com/watch?v=zWTvrsMqWus

Mining asteroids would solve a lot of resource shortages. Also, no reason to care what the hoi polloi think anyway.

Absolutely HATE tiny cutting boards, buds.

life is a meme

There is no need to be rude.

This. As much as I think that the whole fearmongering of Trump being le literally Hitler drowns out legitimate criticisms of him, at least he rats out the Sup Forumsacks.

I've always wanted an actual chopping block, or just a big ass wooden board. I have some tiny ass Target cutting board that can barely hold 2 sliced potatoes.

>It's a good thing in the long run, more racists will stand up and sprout their bullshit and hopefully they're killed off, now that they're easier to spot.

I'm a racist and browse Sup Forums as well, can't say much for the latter but for the former most people are racist and just can't admit it. There is nothing wrong with racism

> paste Japan flag in paint
> invert color

Vegetails is not though, used to be the best part of religion class

what the FUCK

>oh me, don't mind me, I'm just sleeping in while you have to get up to tame your outdated face fashions *YAWN* I think i'll take an extra 15 minutes of sleep, or maybe I'll get up an cook a delicious breakfast while you slave awake at the mirror so your boss doesn't chastize you again for having such a ridiculous monstrosity on your face

I think Trump's biggest (actual) flaw is that he's a corrupt prima donna. He's the President Grant of our time.