George Michael Thread!

George Michael Thread!

Did you ever listen to his music?
Thoughts on his passing?
Favorite song?

bump

He was gay

I'm an oldfag so I used to listen to Wham. My mom died when he was at the height of his fame and so did my first girlfriend. Fuck this fag.

I kinda had a crush on him until I found out he was gay.

lol

Check em

I kinda disliked him but had a crush on him when I found out he was gay

I would suck his cock in a public bathroom t.b.h f@m

Careless Whisper's a pretty good song

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go was one of my first favorite songs of my life. I still remember how it made childhood me feel when it came on the radio. I still get goosebumps when I put it on my record player. The Best Of Wham is btw one of the comfiest christmas records. Just listened to it on christmas eve with my family ;_;7

RIP George Michael

I hate Wham! but love his solo stuff. I wish I had got to see him live because he was a great performer with an amazing voice.

FREEDOM

Wham is shit desu

He had a fantastic voice, technically great but with an extra special flare, not boring at all. Listening to Everything She Wants right now.

One More Try is his best song. Careless Whisper is Meme tier garbage.

My mom saw Wham at Hollywood Park in 1985 or 1986. She still has the tour program and ticket stub.

His music doesn't really do much for me. Some of the Wham 12" remixes are kinda interesting, I guess.

>Some of the Wham 12" remixes are kinda interesting, I guess.

show us then

Kek

He did a great deal of drugs and wrote a bunch of great songs. Older was a great album.

Cowboys and Angels was his best song. Became so much more of a serious artist after Wham! (not saying his Wham! stuff is bad.)

Guess it really was his last Christmas

;_;

With a double chin like that I guess you can rule out aids

Older is a legitimate 10/10. Too bad he never released more music.

Faith was the first album I ever got in to. I was about 4 years old. I didn't quite get the meaning of "I want your sex" but loved the groove.

Also hot af and had an amazing voice. Would bum him if I had a peepee.