Why do people hate Israel? Genuine question since I'm out of the loop due to me not following media

Why do people hate Israel? Genuine question since I'm out of the loop due to me not following media.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Israeli_shelling_of_UNRWA_Gaza_shelters
world.time.com/2013/03/05/did-israeli-doctors-force-contraception-on-ethiopian-immigrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Us Jews run the world. That's it.

They've illegally occupied the west bank for years and years now. They violate every peace treaty they ever get involved in and then they stomp around and act like we hate them because they're jews. We literally give them tens of millions every single day while our deficit stacks up and our infrastructure crumbles. Only the richest americans and Europeans benefit from their existence. They instigate violence and are the main destabilizing force in the mid east, which increases immigration of muslim refugees into europe and the US, who in turn hate us for somthing that we hAve no control over (our governments love affair with israel) they think they're better than us, eventhough they're really just the biggest example of global welfare. Fuck them. I hope the muslims scale the wall and rape Netanyahus wife on live television and burn the whole fucking place down.

Well shit. Sounds real fucking valid to me. And isn't the reason Palestine hates them is because they took their land after the holocaust? Or is that wrong

>after the holocaust

Idk my history mate. Plz enlighten me user.

Muslims
Christians
Germans
Romans
Russians
Americans
And the list grow and grow...

Because they engaged in ethnic cleansing during the Nakba that continues to this day with their illegal settlements in the West Bank and destruction of homes belonging to families of terrorists. Plus the blockade that wouldn't allow basic building materials like concrete into Gaza, bombing schools/UN buildings, their secret service blowing up mailmen with package bombs, their batshit right-wing government, etc.

Enjoy being desensitized about the world for the next 8 months

All of that in retaliation and defense. Try again though, cuck.

Ah the mythical Nakba, with Jordanians (some call them Palestinian) walking around with keys they found at tag sales claiming muh eevil joos took my home. Kek.

ITT: buttburt mudslimes blaming jews for every single things that's happening.

top zozzle.

>Makes blowing up civilians ok

Hitler was a great man

>illegally occupied west bank for years
>tried to give most of west bank in a peace treaty, but was denied.

Pick one you faggot little bitch.

What was the Deir Yassin massacre in retaliation for? Plan Dalet was a premeditated ethnic cleansing carried out by some of the thousands of people who colonized a territory that was already occupied.

Holocaust didn't happen. That's not even me memeing or being le edgy edgeposter, that's straightforward maths and science. It simply couldn't be done.

Hitler worked with Zionists to have them removed from Germany, but there was no Holocaust. No one ever explains why you would go to such measures as murdering people you can use as literal slaves while you're fighting a war on both fronts instead of, you know, using them as slaves. It's truly remarkable how many "survivors" there were from camps that were set up solely to murder people. The only way any of it makes sense is by using pilpul.

Think of the most hard to believe James Bond villain you can. Now look at pic related. Every single thing listed there is what "survivors" claim happened. I'm not going to get into how many "survivors" have had to admit in the end that everything they've ever said and every shekel they've ever made from their stories was pure, unadulterated garbage.

So you deny the historical fact that Jews forcibly evacuated or murdered entire Palestinian villages?

>terrorists hide their weapons cache and bombs in civilian places
>israel gives multiple notices via phone, text, flyer, and fake mortar to evacuate the civilians because they need to destroy those weapon caches
>civilians don't listen and get blown up

How is that Israels fault?

I don't really hate Israel but they are not 'real' friends of the USA

I could give a fuck less if they're jewish. I don't care what religion anyone is. Israel is all of the bad elements of the United States (the blinding nationalist agenda, decemation of the natives, the feeling of superiority, and the global presence and dominating) with none of the good aspects. Everything decent in Israel was either handed to them, or they took it from someone who couldn't defend themselves) all the war in syria, iraq, and qutar, and yemen right now is benefiting israel. After assad gets offed, they're going to swoop in and start building. They'll push out more and more syrians, making them our problem in europe and US. They'll get all the profit from war while paying none of the overhead. Israel is just a suppository of power for the global elite. They hate everyone who's not a part of their agenda.

maybe you should learn the facts about this shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Israeli_shelling_of_UNRWA_Gaza_shelters

Its legal to be practice islam in Israel. It's illegal to practice jew stuff in Palestine. If you really believe Palestinians that Israel always the instigater you're fucking retarded

What is a false flag? I'm sure those evil jews really razed that shitty village.

Except they never wanted to give it back.
The way the jews turn over every single peace treaty is exactly like how americans were with native indians. They always found a way to blame it on them. They always said well if the savages would just stop attacking us maybe we wouldn't decimate their entire population

How many illegal settlements have the Palestinians built in Israel?
>According to a count conducted by International Red Cross representative Jacques de Reynier, apart from bodies left lying in the streets, 150 corpses were found in one cistern alone, among them people who had been either decapitated or disemboweled. Several villagers were taken prisoner and may have been killed after being paraded through the streets of West Jerusalem. Morris wrote that there were also cases of mutilation and rape.

>It's illegal to practice jew stuff in Palestine
settlers in the west bank would like a word

some people hate israel becasue they anti semitic fucks. others hate israel because theyre taking over palestinian territory while occupying it via land sea and air.

Because Jewish ties to America make it so we put their agenda on par with our own which is tax money down the drain protecting their interest when it affects us none. Not even a secret most Americans know this and many Hollywood movies play on this.

I don't really hate Isreal but it was retarded to give the land to jews it in the hot bed of the middle east because for generations it just allowed Muslims to unite and retaliate towards the west. Now it's to late to really give the land back, sorta like how we can't give the land back to natives but fuck the natives any way

Yeah. It's also legal for jews to bomb the fuck out of arabs. And its illegal for arabs to do the same back. Guess which policy is more savage

double dubs speaks TRUTH

We had to bomb their village! They threw rocks at occupying troops!

Sounds like they shouldn't have shielded hamas. They were warned prior to the bombings.

This image right here man. How the fuck can America continue to support Israel after all of the back-stabbing?

Your exactly right. The expansion of Israel mirrors the expansion of the United states. There were progressives seeking peace the entire time we killed and burned our way west. The same is happening in the mid east. But we're going to let the kikes do what they want because we're to busy scraping by on our own problems

thats just rude, they could have scratched the paint on those tanks

ITT: Edgy fags.

"Hurt durr look at me. I dislike Israel and support shitskin pieces of shit because I'm so edgy"

Fucking summerfags.

Hamas is the boogeyman that Israel depends on to pull off all the stunts they do. Just like apache marauders were in the US

Yeah because the Palestinian muslims are fucking nuts. Think about it. Its OK to be a muslim in israel but not to be a jew in Palestine. Do I really need to spell it out for you?

Sure beats welfare dependent self righteous kikes

Yeah, they tried to turn over 94% of the west bank, but were rejected. try again.

why respond if you didn't even read it?

>no rockets were found in any shelters which were shelled

The Rafah bombing:
>On the day of the incident it was sheltering approx. 2,700 to 2,900 persons
>The Palestine Red Crescent Society announced that the attack occurred while people were in line to get food from aid workers
> the strike killed at least one UN staffer

and what was Israel's excuse?
>The IDF had fired an aerial-launched missile at the motorcycle, which had been carrying three militants from Palestinian Islamic Jihad. By the time that it became apparent that the strike would coincide with the motorcycle passing by the school gate, it had no longer been possible to divert the missile.

even Israel's allies (and the international community) condemned the attack

It's a mystery.

oy vey, JIDF is here!

Israel built a wall to keep out sandniggers
Trump wants to build a wall to keep out Taconiggers

Ergo not voting for trump means you are against jewish beliefs and are an anti semite

Yeah, every terror organization is made up because you said so. Those evil jews.

There's state sponsored violence being Commited, illegal occupations of foreign land, and your hung up on the freedom to practice a shitty fake religion?

judaism != zionism

>send warnings
>terrorists move bombs
>no bombs there
Yeah, they shouldn't give warnings anymore, you're right.

>shielded hamas
they won their elections. is every israeli civilian shielding whoever is ruling israel and their military? didnt hamas warn israel about wanting to destroy them? does that mean israel had it coming?

Do you just eat up whatever they tell you?

just like saddam moved those WMDs before america invaded

>bomb UN safehouse where there are thousands of civilians because there was a jihadist on a motorcycle nearby
Israeli logic

One country has shitty dictator like laws forcing you to be a specific religion. The other country lets you decide for yourself. Just because one side is winning doesnt mean they're evil. The policies enacted on civilians after the war does

How would Israel ever get to expand and build nice new condos for their growing population if it wasn't for Hamas?

>Its OK to be a muslim in israel
since when? today? i never heard of it

Hamas warned that they want to destroy israel, but that doesn't mean that they give warnings of their attacks to give civilians a chance to evacuate. That's the difference between the terrorists and Israel. One wants to completely obliterate the jews and the other just defends themselves.

Not really the wrong way, hell look at Native Americans, the most violent criminal minority per capita but no one gives a shit because their numbers are so long. Peace through genocide and forced integration!

O wait Isreal is not even doing the integration part
world.time.com/2013/03/05/did-israeli-doctors-force-contraception-on-ethiopian-immigrants/
Actually kinda a good idea, maybe Euro should start doing this to help curb their immigration problem

Hate is such a strong word.. I frown upon their faggotry.. Like wtf! You guys got a free fucking pass! Dont piss in the lemonade and take a dump in the mashed potatoes. Its like they are spoiled fucking rotten, got what they almost wanted but still they aren't satisfied.

The fact they're engaging in illegal war, funded by my country, based off of lies and self righteous hate, fucking bothers me.

Im hung up on the freedom of civilians once one side wins which has to happen eventually.

You can be a muslim in Israel, but you have to go live in a shit walled off ghetto and go through checkpoints to get to work, and even though you pay all your taxes they'll cut power and water off on you just because.

www.thepoliticalinsider com/bombshell-new-york-times-reports-wmds-found-iraq/

Yeah, there were WMDs there. Good try though, cuck.

Also, people make mistakes. Sorry they missed with that bomb. Whoops.

I didnt know stealing land to develop it and sell it for profit was a form of self defense

Because the Zionist movement is of the utmost importance to the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world. The creation of Israel was 100 years in the making and was sponsored by every Head of State in the developed world, including Adolf Hitler.

You truly think palestine is innocent in all of this? Like I said just because one side is winning doesnt mean they're evil

>forcing you to be a specific religion. The other country lets you decide for yourself
palestinians are muslim, christians, druse, alewites, etc

you cant move to israel unless jew.

>but once there they let you decide
idiot

first it was justified, now it's a whoopsie? you're slipping.

It wasn't a fucking mistake. If you came home to you wife getting railed out you'd probably say it's OK honey. People make mistakes...

Um no going from the gaza strip into isreal is where you go through checkpoints. There are no walled off ghettos within isreal

Thank you.

Get a fucking education kike

Tell that to my great gandfather mate. Those numbers aren't just for decoration.

>and the other just defends themselves
those poor babies, not trying obliterate palestinians , just those that elected their government

Because the jews are the worlds scapegoat for tradegy and all that's bad in the world. Judaism is the main religion of Israel.

those numbers were for figuring out who was on which team for the summer camp games they played at auschwitz.

seriously why even bother debating a holocaust denier? he's either retarded or trolling, either way he won't listen to reason or evidence.

>tradegy

>he's either retarded or trolling

>IDF Propaganda.jpg

>being this pedantic

>You can be a muslim in Israel
True

>but you have to go live in a shit walled off ghetto and go through checkpoints to get to work
False, Israeli citizens, Jewish, Muslim, Christian or any other religion can freely move within the borders of Israel. What you are referring to are WB resdients, which are not Israeli citizens, but come to Israel for work.

> and even though you pay all your taxes
Arab villages in Israel have evaded paying taxes since it's independence, and have always been a resource drain: More money is being invested in most Arab majority villages and towns than is returned by taxes.

>they'll cut power and water off on you just because.
It's illegal in Israel to cut power and water to anyone, even if the don't pay the bills. Israel also supplies the water and power to Gaza and the WB, without being paid.

Are you just lying intentionally? These are well known and verifiable facts.

Yeah I know. It just annoys the shit out of me when I hear a denier when I have a survivor in my family.

>having to google the spelling of "pedantic" before posting

Thanks for doing the work for me user. I was to lazy to write all that out

You're arguing with a probable Hamas supporter. They live and breath propaganda against the state of Israel.

itt
pro-palestinians pretending israel is all shit
pro-israelis pretending all palestinians are terrorists
trolls pretending to be antisemites
antisemites believing tolls agree with them

which one are you?

My statement stands. Go back to your desk and study friend. You have a big test Monday morning after all.

>muh escaped goats

Historically, Jews have been reviled due to their collective behavior. Take early-20th century Russia for example. Jewish individuals, using Jewish money, and with a Jewish ideology in mind, instigated a civil war which resulted in the deaths of many thousands and threw the county into turmoil. The victorious Communist party, which was created and funded by Jews, then forms a government body consisting of 384 individuals, ~320 of whom are ethnic Jews. i have to take a shit. I'll continue in just a moment with the Ukraine genocide, political terror campaigns and outlawing of Christianity.

And that they continue to do so?

Israel controls the water supply in the WB and uses it as a political tool against Palestinians.

When Israel reduced the flow of water in the WB, any idea why Palestinians were most severely effected? Go ahead, take a guess. Or tell me why Israel will only allow water improvements for Palestinians if they allow illegal Jewish settlements

They control all US media at this point and are pomoting stupid ideologies

They get US soldier to fight thier wars

Generally shit people from who I've worked with who was jewish

Removed 109 times from other countries throughtout history

>My statement stands.
lol
no, it doesn't
it's the same tired "IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT ISRAEL'S GOVT THEN UR AN ANTISEMITE" bullshit that hasbarabots spout endlessly. you ignored all of the issues being discussed ITT and reverted to a shitty one-liner.

I look at Israel the way I look at the UK: A small nation with a record of remarkable achievement. But Netanyahu is an ungrateful, self-serving scumbag and I wish we would let him and his country fend for themselves

they continue to recklessly bomb civilians, tear down Palestinian homes if they're related to terrorists, and colonize the West Bank in violation of international law

>pretending
Israel is all shit though. Above 95%, which can be generalized to "all"

Yes there are a few decent jews and even some palestinians live well in Israel... No that doesnt excuse the Israeli state's use of terrorism & genocide

He doesn't care. He's a zionist. He thinks all else are beneath him.