Hey Sup Forums, if you could kill yourself, how would you do it?

hey Sup Forums, if you could kill yourself, how would you do it?

I'd go camping for a couple days with a small propane grill and just eat a bunch of food and chill then go take a long nap with the grill in my tent. Carbon monoxide and all that. Peaceful enough way to die.

Posting my gore folder for anyone that cares to see.

Carbon monoxide poisoning.

All the gore here made me fear suicide by guns because I fear bad things would happen to anyone finding my body.

bomb collar that explodes inwards and blows my head clean off. do it in public for the wtf effect.

same. I want people to just find me peaceful and sleeping, not blown apart with my eyeballs hanging out. I planned on renting a camping space just long enough that I could die without interference, but be found before decomposition really sets in. Just trying to look out for the people left behind I guess.

Probably the best way to die, OP.

What about taking bunch of pills like tumblr chicks, does that even work or is it just another scam like wrist-slitting?

who needs a head anyway. Do it at disneyland

I actually tried to kill myself that way and it doesn't work unless you take A LOT. I hear that tylenol sometimes has an effect though, that if you take enough and survive an overdose you'll still die a few days later from liver failure

I would tie my neck with razor wire and then super glue my hands to my head so when I jump off the chair it would cut my head off and look like I pulled my own head off

I like you

Are you still suicidal?

Not to sound edgy but I still have hope that things will get somewhat alright and I'm just having every teenager's problem, kinda thinking suicide is pointless at this moment.

Well, I'm not suicidal right now but the last time I was, was back in april and that's why I started thinking of that carbon monoxide plan. I'll be 25 in january, I don't know what to tell you. I'm happy to be alive right now but the suffering never really ended. Not as constant as it used to be though. Life is worth living overall I'd say though man, we live for the times it's not shitty I guess. haha

What's the reason? Got a story to tell your Sup Forumsros?

Cool, fag. This has nothing to do with the thread

I just had a fucked up childhood, that led to a fucked up adolescence, shitty teen years, broken adult kind of situation. I've got mental illness problems that I'm trying to get control of but it's hell. Just started new meds because I started hearing shit again and started becoming more antisocial like a retard. Now I'm kind of a shut in but I'm doing what I can to pretend I'm a normal functioning person.