Why was Billy Mitchell such an asshole?

Why was Billy Mitchell such an asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmEW2nDFGDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U S A

Billy did nothing wrong.

He always felt intimidated by Phil and grant so he took it out on jamie.

Donkey Kong killscreen coming up.

Because the whole movie was a lie to make money and Billy is actually not in serious competition outside the King of Kong movie.

He wasnt... he was just competitive. It was his friend, the judge who was a scumbag

LIAR

Billy lied to the official Kong Board. He was an autistic asshole and I don't know how he is so successful. I would take issue with his lack of morals if I ever met him in real life

Autistic people often have one interest that they focus specifically on, to the detriment of just about everything else in their life. This focus in some cases, can be truly extreme, such as Billy Mitchell's interest in attaining the highest ever score on the game Donkey Kong.

As a result of this, Billy's social skills never developed and he is completely unable to control the rage and what he feels is "shame" at his high score possibly having been beaten. This is all he lives for. It's quite amusing really, to watch autistic people such as him in motion.

He wasn't a big guy.

He wasn't. It was just a movie.

this movie is a pretty great comedy

recently rewatched this. its fake and autistic

didnt the makers of the movie say they had to tone him down because he was literally too evil?

Trying to psych out the competition does not mean being an asshole.

Boxers and MMA fighters do it all the time.

There's a potential Donkey Kong kill screen if you want to watch.

He's been focused on his kids and his business, he said on the most recent East Side Dave Show that when his kids go off to college this fall he's going to get back into the game

Because he has nothing in his life to be proud of except for being good at a video game

Is Dankey Kang like Pacman where you can mindlessly use the same sequence to win every level, or did he actually for-real beat a million levels of it without dying?

Also, why's he an asshole?

He still is an asshole.
youtube.com/watch?v=cmEW2nDFGDs

Why does he dress like a new wealth redneck?

because when you're as awesome as billy mitchell is, you don't care about what people think of you because ultimately, they'll know you're awesome.

for playing a kids' arcade videogame all his life? one of the newer record holders was a surgeon that played dk as a hobby

Billy pls go

He wasn't and isn't. The filmmakers are assholes for editing it to look that way and Steve WEEB is a lil' bitch.

you want some hot sauce?

Billy was better than that cry babby

If you hadn't noticed, Billy runs his own restaurant and manages his own brand of hot sauce. You think he just sits around playing DK all day? If you do then clearly you haven't seen the movie.

This desu. You people probably think that Making a Murderer guy dindu nuffin too.

Same reason Trump wears that ridiculous hairstyle.

You don't know shit about brand management, chump.

Billy Mitchell:
>rich, owns his own business
>handsome, look at that mane
>wife has giant bangin' tiddies
>will forever be known as the king of Donkey Kong no matter who beats his high score

Sounds pretty Alpha to me tbqh.

his face is a literal bulldog's ass

The King of Donkey Kong's face is a literal bulldog's ass? Ha! You wouldn't leave your wife around that Alpha alone, I guarantee it.

Day feelio when it took you 3 watches to realize the greatest shit in the world ep of SP was making fun of this

Billy go to bed

hes a fucking boss mein