Hey Sup Forums what kind of gun do these bullets go to?

Hey Sup Forums what kind of gun do these bullets go to?

Shameless self bump

a .308 lr

these are rifle ROUNDS.. not boolits. .243 WIN commonly goes in a hunting, bolt action rifle. It's mainly a varmint hunting round

.243 winchester

Garand M1, ak47, scar-h and more that I don't remember now

When op is retarded

AK-47 e.g.

BB Gun

.243 winchester cartridge
large hunting rifle. Small caliber, but don't let that fool you. Only a shade short of a 300 win mag in caliber size.

based off the .308, but smaller. More for smaller game hunting, but can easily bring down a deer with a proper shot. But to answer your question, they are a hunting rifle round.

243 win. can we have the back story?

That particular calibre caused a sensation when it first arrived.
Very large cross-sectional density meant higher velocity plus flatter trajectory.

Those are .73 caliber Desert Eagle rounds.

Can't you read? They're .243 Winchester

C96 red 9 mauser

wow someone did some googlefu

Life aint COD fag. Those bullets don't go to a particular gun.

>Can't you read?
He can read. But he's a shitposter.

they are Anal Suppositories,

Actually they are, you use this tool to insert them... pointy end mind you, have a friend help.

>.243 Win
>varmint hunting round

>This hole from 180 yards.
It's a bit much for varmint.

You welders make me laugh.

no, see they clearly fit in a desert eagle

Are you literally retarded? Those are fucking pistol rounds you mongoloid. Stop getting your education from Call of Duty, you wrong nigger.

>.243
>It's mainly a varmint hunting round

You fucking wot m8?

Nice photoshop job, faggot

eh, that asshole doesn't know what he's spouting. Varmint rounds like .22mag, 223 (Humans count as varmints by way of the geneva convention apparently), etc. You done good, took a good shot though.

Looks like it's for an assault rifle
>maybe we can do something about Hillary, idk

wow you have so keen eyes to see through my clever ruse... you must be very smart.

Wrong

FBI report, you gun loving faggot.

V& incoming

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I don't have eyes but I can smell trickery

Whooa you guys need to learn about sarcasm

Yeah, I'm sure a SEAL is posting online. Go to your room, Tommy before mommy spanks you.

>You done good, took a good shot though.
Fucking right.
Vaporized the vertebrae, done and over. Can't wait to get back into the woods.

Am I being trolled by a troll
Just in case I'm not
>being this new

No real back story. Just found em in my basement

Is the woods where you fuck your sister, Cletus? Go back to Sup Forums you inbred cretin.

God you have no brain, just a box of your firearm experience from cod and battlefield

>falling for b8 this hard
>being THIS new

Yes, the same place where your mom and dad were originally created as brother and sister.

W-was that supposed to be an insult? How much of a summerfag are you?

>2015+1
>"I know you are but what am I"
Endless summer.

Not user, but you sound like a mega faggot.

Ja mang.

Rhanks,wanna fuck?

Edgy

>.243 winchester cartridge
>large hunting rifle. Small caliber, but don't let that fool you. Only a shade short of a 300 win mag in caliber size.

this

.243 Winchester.

used for anything up to medium-sized deer.

It clearly says on the bottom of the round .243 , it's a .243 Winchester fired out of the Winchester rifle you nigger

Cool story, kiddo.

That's the fuckin' serial or batch number you fucking turbonigger. Holy fuck, move out of your parents' basement and actually own a gun before spouting bullshit.

IT'S THE CALIBER OF THE ROUND YOU BRAIN DEAD FUCK

This
is autistic and probably is a britbog and never seen a gun in his life

It fuckin says the calibur right there you dumb cunt.

>caliber
>no period
Do you even know what caliber means, stupid? It's the percentage of an inch diameter, indicated by a fucking period in front of the number.
Lrn2science, dumb bitch

wrong, wrong, and wrong

Samefagging this hard because you've never handled a weapon in your life. Kys dumb faget

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN ACTUAL .243 IN REAL LIFE ?

Proof not samefag

Have you ever shot a weapon outside of CoD? Didn't think so retard. Look up a Desert Eagle and then tell me that's not its cartridge.

>varmint round
lmao bullfuckinshit

Learn how to spell dagger next time

>phone poster
>proof
Sit the fuck down you autist schmuck

Kek
>meanwhile he fell for my shit
>this is like bait inception

A desert eagle fires either a .44 magnum of a .50 ae round, not a .243 you cunt

Kek

Its a suppository

jesus christ

>I don't know what a Deagle is but I can use paint
Good job, Timmy, you don't have to wear your helmet tonight.

Are you legitimately autistic? Because now I feel bad.

lmao it say 243 on the casing

quality rifle too, basically a 308 round that doesn't drop, with a bit less killing power

Feel bad for your self, you down syndrome riddled fuck

Lel. Look what I'm doing to the 2 summerfags in here. Sometimes even an oldfag logs on during summer to flex a lil.

.243 retard it's says on the bullet

>I play BlackOps, I'm basically a SEAL
Sure thing, bub. Go read about Deagles and get back to me, faggot.

Wrong post bud

That's the serial number, stupid. Notice no period. Hurr durr, I play battlefield, I'm an expert now.

>paint
>wrong post
How new are you? He saying you shooped it, dummy.

>3 digit serial number

Try harder

This retard....

They're made in serializable batches you fucking retard. How do you think they know which ammo to pull when they go out primerless or have wet powder?

Take note the entire diffrent phone layout

Swallow them and you will then be invulnerable to bullets.

Do you ever drool on yourself?

were you dropped on your head as a child

What is shoop? How does it work?
Please go back to 9gag, you niggerqueen.

Yeah, unlike you I wasn't born in the 00's and have actually held a real gun not just in Battlefield.

This board is shit anymore. It's nothing but 24/7 bait.

>I've been here since 2014
Go home, kiddo. Past your bedtime.

hehehe not a welder I suck at that, I'ma blacksmith.

>rotten bait
>kiddotry
>get out of my b