I just want to be a Japanese high school student

I just want to be a Japanese high school student

> Wake up in the morning hustle and bustle of the city and sunrise wonderful blend
> Consumed for breakfast rice cakes and tea, iron cat nekoa, wash your teeth and go to school by subway
> Buy the way to school fresh iced tea in the many vending machines along the way
> Arrive to school on the first lesson is math
> After the equations solutions is the time interval hours talking about last night's exciting baseball game in which the Tigers faced the Tokyo and Kyoto cannon
> Intermediate class ended, now it is the turn of English
> London after talking it's time for a lunch break, eat, Pekka has imported sushi and spring water
> After the lunch break is history, you go through oda nogungan the Japanese conquest of the 1500s
> School runs out, but you have to stay in school because you belong to the voluntary biology research group. study the frogs and their habitat, and the effects of the change in frogs
> You're finally free, ends do not you proceed your friends Daisuke, Kenji and with Ryon library to do homework
> When you're doing your homework so Daisuke says he is fond of the same class kasumiin. supisette and hihitätte so that the library's aunt will have to ask you to be quiet
> In concert with homework are going to dance, and now to go and see a movie the new super! Go! Monster! -anime movie
> You enter into a movie theater close to consuming the metro
> Find out that the metro is really beautiful girl
> He believes in you and you in him
> Punastelette both during the trip
> The girl in the subway exits and Daisuke fuck with me when I did not dare to take the initiative
> You go the movie theater, you take the popcorn and Coke
> Bash! wam! Bumbum! evil monsters get back 16v teinisankareilta. you give your mind a film score of 4/5
> Hiukoo you and you decide to go to McDonald 's to pick up burgers
> You go to eat burgers dusk to sluggish park

> Talking about career plans, Kenji wants to be a doctor like his father, Daisuke one wants to become a psychologist and Ryota interested in a career in robotics activities. I myself I would like to Tokyo Kylteri
> Clock displays the already half nine, you go home each independently
> Go to wait for the subway
> Find out something, do not believe your eyes
> It is the girl from the previous subway trip
> You feel that between you is a small spark, you choose to be as brave as they are teenage fighters in the movie, you decide to offer your number to the girl
< "Oh thank you, maybe we could go sometimes to look even fish Public Aquarium" says a girl and tells named Ayane
> "It sounds like fun," I would say I
> Ayanen metro number 65 sapuu, spontaneously hugging him before he gets to leave
> Punastutte both
> Ayane took off, but you will be happy. 58 sapuu own junasu exactly 5 minutes after the train ayanen
> Walk to the subway station to buy a home and a trip to automaastista fresh orange juice
> Come home, your mother has put the tasty evening snack okonomoyakeja
> Nekolle replacing the sand and played with him
> To look at the funny Mega Fun Games TV program with your family
> After a long day you feel tired, brushing your teeth and wear pajama
> Kertaat yet words for tomorrow the English word test
> Roll up futons on the floor, you put your head pillow, and you do not wait for tomorrow before you fall asleep

How cool would it be a Japanese lukiolaisteini? Just fucking deinking. If the emergence of ever again, so the Japanese teen is My wish numero uno.

Fuck off weeb

Dumb weeb

beta weeb

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

And I want to be a finn high school student.

Must be comfy to study while enjoying the snow.

I wanna to be born in Finnland and had a life as moomin troll.

in b4 someone posts the South Korean describing a Japanese school day

>mfw the hunting whale part every. fucking. time.

this is translated pasta

k-kawaii ^__^

There's quite a lot to enjoy besides the snow.

Every Japanese teen girl wanna be a moomin.

They wanna be fat white hippos?

Dude i study japanese language in university
its a lot like you described

what else ?
becoming a moomin is quite our common desire.

Lol. Pathetic pseudo-asian wants to be an autistic radioactive asian.

Is this what you just wrote up or "copy&pasta" ?

White hippos are the master race

In Finland, women would rape me.

>10 minute English class

Finns, I like you guys. I love you. however, you look stupid now.

>those blond girls
confirmed Finns are white