Ditch based Sinclair

>ditch based Sinclair
>everything immediately goes to shit

Other urls found in this thread:

thewertzone.blogspot.com/2013/05/j-michael-straczynski-reveals-why.html
youtube.com/watch?v=znNciln7qwY
youtube.com/watch?v=AwyAo_YjtdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying S1 isn't the worst (other than 5)

There was a hole in his mind, you know.

>ditch

The actor had some fucked up health problems

thewertzone.blogspot.com/2013/05/j-michael-straczynski-reveals-why.html

>Hare had been suffering a debilitating psychiatric condition during the filming of the first season. He had good days and bad days, but getting the full medical treatment he needed would take much longer than the relatively brief hiatus between seasons. Straczynski offered to shut down production of the series so O'Hare could get the treatment he needed, but O'Hare refused to put the jobs of the hundreds of people involved in the making of the series at risk. Instead, O'Hare chose to leave and return when his treatment permitted to conclude his character arc. Ultimately, he reappeared in one episode of Season 2 and two of Season 3 to round off his storyline. Straczynski promised O'Hare to keep the reason for his departure to his grave, but O'Hare only asked him to keep it until he reached his grave.

Also had no idea the Doc was deaf

>Richard Biggs (Dr. Stephen Franklin) was almost deaf and had to learn everyone else's lines so he could effectively lip-read his cues. Despite his disability, he was continuously enthusiastic and fired up about the show.

>Andreas Katsulas (Ambassador G'Kar) was diagnosed with lung cancer but refused to get depressed about it. One night, a few months before his death in 2006, he invited Straczynski to a 'last supper' and got him to 'fess up about all the behind-the-scenes dirt the actors never got to hear about. He remained jovial and convivial up until his passing.

The Babylon 5 cast was so fucking based holy shit

so why did Talia leave?

The first time I saw the ending (Sleeping in Light) i teared up. Man, seasons 2-4 were a hell of a ride

youtube.com/watch?v=znNciln7qwY

>its a female captain episode
>its a psychic episode

youtube.com/watch?v=AwyAo_YjtdM

>It's a Bester episode

Man, mental illness gets me everytime. Just the thought that its not simply the fact you are missing something physical, like an arm or leg, or that you have done some permanent injury you can learn to live with, but the notion that your brain is basically programmed with glitches so bad that your willpower means next to nothing

First time watching, currently on S3.

Why is Lennier so fucking based? Shame for the cucking though.

For you, especially stop at the end of season 4 (plus sleeping in light)

>that one scene where it's revealed that Lennier and Vir hang out at the bar weekly talking about the shit they have to deal with

>tomorrow same time?

I aint skipping anything!

I love B5 but the lack of chemistry between Bruce Boxleitner and Mira Furlen was painful to watch. I thought Bruce might have been a secret fag, but accordingly to Wikipedia he's been married a few times, has kids, and is getting remarried again this year.

Any nerd gossip on the subject?

Season five is pretty awful. You're best off with your happy memories of S1 - S5 plus the very final episode as previously mentioned.

also the movies, rangers etc are shite I'm afraid

he was married to the actress who played his wife on the show, Melissa Gilbert

It's a shame about what happened to Biggs. Got out of bed one morning and fell over dead of a brain aneurysm. Was still a young guy, too, only in his mid-forties. B5's cast has not been blessed with the sort of longevity that has graced Star Trek's.