Hello Sup Forums. I have come here for information and didn't see a general/stupid questions type thread to ask in...

Hello Sup Forums. I have come here for information and didn't see a general/stupid questions type thread to ask in. I'm looking for information regarding anal sex or more accurately, anal masturbation.I have a wide variety of toys and plugs.
to ride.
As time goes on, it seems I'm a bit of a large plug lover. I've gone bigger and wider since starting. My main toy is 8" insert-able, and 3.3" diameter. (10"-ish circumference). It takes me a good deal of stretching to take this toy and ride it comfortably, but I do it often.

My other toy I bought is 6.5" insert-able, but 4.5" diameter. (14"-ish circumference). For the life of me I can only take about half before it seems like I "bottom out". Like I the sense that more just WON'T GO IN. No pain, just I like...stop. What is the best way to stretch out a bit more? Best thing to use as lube? I'm trying to stay away from the "numbing" lubes because I'm afraid I'll hurt myself and not know until I'm bleeding all over the place.

I asked this on another board but got no response. Would sincerely appreciate input.

Pic unrelated.

you only got so much space to stretch before you hit the tailbone. also you a man or a woman?

Male. 6'4". 24 yo.

asking cause women have more space to stretch out. men have a dick and internal shit in the way

thats probably why. good idea to not use the numbing lubes. my suggestion would be to try to NOT be hard when your inserting cause that should free up about an inch of internal space. but if the body says stop then for the love of god STOP

Ok sounds about right. I get hard when I'm riding the large toy and squeezing it usually when I'm getting off.

And that inch is in regards to depth? Or width? My super wide toy is wider than it is tall. Only 6" long while the one I use often is 8", but thinner. I'm talking mainly how to stretch to fit extra girth.

And what about lube. What is a good one? I've been using a water based one from Amazon, hand lotion, and the stuff you can buy from drug stores.

I like how no one on Sup Forums went wtf
But really, what got you into anal
And how long does it take you to stretch out

>internal shit

Me and my wife use this anal lube by california exotics. calexotics is the site. its super thick and adds a good cusion.

the advice i gave was for extra width. for extra depth remember the colon is straight for a good 12 inches or more. so if you sit up straight on the toy then you get more depth

Is this all for prostate stuff or just for feeling "filled up"?

prostate, the internal portion of your dick, the pelvic floor muscle etc.... smart ass

>smart
>ass

the inch was in regards to width, dunno if i was clear enough in this

lol fag

if i could hug you i would

Lol that's Sup Forums for you. It'swhy I asked here. And I got started at 16. Took a finger At first. Then the handle of a screwdriver. Then several fingers. Started using water bottles of varying size wrapped in a condom and filled with warm water. I'm straight too. Or as straight as a guy can get that would still fuck a fem boy or trap. I'm on the border of straight and bi. Amd nothing gets you off harder than anal imo.
Thanks I'll look into it. And yea, my longest toy is about 12" and tapers to very wide on the bottom. I can take the whole thing. I usually sit on it when using the PC. Use it to start stretching.
Filled up. Although if angled right, I can brush my prostate. I have a dedicated prostate/taint virbator that works well. I also have 3 vibrating bullets that I put inside me, kept in there with a large plug that I wear in public.

Enjoy your lack of sphincter control and anal leakage at 30 years old.

I'll leave this for you for future reference.

Same here, although i just started that whole anal thing. Still trying to find the right prostate spot. Some tips on things you should avoid?

Do not use Vaseline as lube. Terribly messy clean up. Smells. And is overall just bad for lube. Use hand lotion, or the lube they sell in tubes at drug stores by the condoms. If you're going for larger toys, use extra extra lube. Think you have enough? You don't. Use more. Also invest in a douche. Makes pre cleaning so easy.

Lastly if prostate is all you're looking to hit, you can use a smaller toy. Sometimes even just your fingers.

loosen first? nothing kills the groove of a prostate orgasm like the pain of grinding asshole.

also if you use your fingers cut your nails and use a come here motion on it. vibration for me kills all sensitivity on it in a minute or so so if your like me avoid that.

oh and if your hitting the right spot the good feeling will be in the base of your dick, nor the head like with normal fapping

>3.3" diameter
>8.25 cm diameter
I don't think that's a good idea user. You may end up with a prolapse or

and you enjoy not having any fun exploring the full extent of your bodys pleasure capability because your worried about some blatantly false problem.

do your arm muscles become stretched and worn out and useless from use? no. then why would your sphincter muscle be different.

What this user says. When I manage to hit my prostate over and over, the feeling is at the base and like behind my balls. It almost feels like you have to pee. Im usually dripping all over the place if I hit the right spot and haven't fapped in a while.

Also if for any reason you feel pain, STOP. A little discomfort is expected, but pure pain or any amount of bleeding is not.

Thanks. Kinda unexpected to get help on Sup Forums.

one thing to add, i like to use a plug with a thin long stem and i lay on my back fapping while my wife pushes the plug back and forth (not in and out) naills the prostate good. ive actually passed out from cumming like this and the orgasm lasts like 2 minutes, not lieing

your question was about fapping and ways to enhance fapping. thats all many of us are good at...

Na. No prolapse so long as you lube up a lot. Your asshole shouldn't be sucking on it. Should be fluid in and out movement. Pic related is my favorite toy.

And pic related is the one I can only take half way. Good for stretching though.