Just found this in my sisters room

Just found this in my sisters room.

What is it?

Empty the bag onto the table

Your birthday present

take it out of the bag you stupid fucking nigger

Yea nigger

Looks like a turd. Time for dinner.

It looks like dog shit. More likely because of the horrible picture thougj. I guessing it's weed. Tell you parents and get her grounded because it looks like it's really shit weed and she should be punished for buying that garbage.

Grey powder stuff and an old umbilical cord

Is it a powder? Could be kratom maybe... like everyone else said take it out and pour onto a paper plate.

Krokodile

Will do if thread is still up in like 10 mins.

Currently taking a shit.

corpse dust. definitely.

bump for potential

>umbilical cord

guess your sister had a late-term abortion and kept the remains.

>this

it's fucking henna you retard. It's for hair. other shit is a hair clip

post a pic with your dick on it

>This x2

Snort it nigger. See what happens

top fucking kek

Its cat shit.

I like how it takes this long for btards to figure something this simple out

Maybe she got pregnant, aborted her baby late in the pregnancy, burned the poor soul and kept the remains. It's just a theory but it makes me wanna cry.

Eat it if dubs

It's the remains of an abortion OP. Mix it into a smoothie and make her drink it.

Correct

eat the baby if dubs

Add your shit to the bag and put it back where you found it.

you ask chan to help you figure out whats in the bag... others have to tell you to take stuff out from the bag

and then you are able to recognize fucking umbilical cord. are you a fucking RainMan?

Put dick in it

About to pour some out on a plate

SNORT IT OP

OR PUT YOUR DICK IN IT

repeating digits and OP rubs it all over his face

Is that some brown sugar?

Agree, don't make it to concentrated OP.
Make sure her favorite fruit is in the smoothie as well.

prob ashes from dead baby

its heroin
your whore sisters been chasing the dragon

Can we get a size comparison of bag to an everyday object.
Also I think it's ashes. That shit needs an urn

Spell out MOM with the ashes and give it to your sister.

It's a mostly fine powder with rocks in it.

Here is one of the rocks on a plate.

It's grey/light brown

If you snort it, it will give you magical properties and +4 stamina and +6 dexterity

sand from the beach where her cherry got popped

this

OP it might be cremated failed baby which would explain old cord

Also gives you a dead baby familiar

OP you should show it to her and then take some of the ashes and lick it while she watches.

That or fuck it, she'd get turned on and suck your dick with her dead baby dust.

Is your sister home OP?
Careful

My dubs say snort it.

Looks like heroin tbh.

Heroin rocks up like that and breaks down into a powder.

trips to ask your sister to put it in her ass and you record

She's actually my step sister. Her mom died from a heroin overdose in May.

bruh

prove your op

Taste it.

your life sounds fine

Now its her turn. Put some rat poison in it and put it back where you found it.

we need some R&R - rape and record that shit

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM, ROBERT???

She's probably got her mom's old stash. Although I'd advise against it to a friend, pour a tiny line and snort it. See how you feel in 5 minutes. I mean a tiny line, heroin isn't coke. If you try to do a coke sized line of heroin and don't have a tolerance you'll be dead. Id suggest just dipping your finger in it and snorting what sticks to your finger.

put a little up your butt and see if you get high

nigga das heron. bust up a little line and snort. and dont forget to thank your sister.

>actually on 2nd thought, if i came back and found you dipped into my heroin id slap your shit

Now put it up your anus

Flush it down the toilet and see if she starts sweating really bad when she can't find it

Kek

if it has a vinegar like smell then its probably heroin

This.

Or pose with it next to you and pretend to be dead - make sure to phlegm and spit all around your face if you can't force yourself to spew

>id slap your shit

No you wouldn't, you'd rob him back. Us dope users are usually too weak to fight and too numb to care. However, we will jump on every opportunity to swindle someone out of valuables, money or more dope.

Do you play BlackDragon? Lol

That's fucking stupid. That much dope is worth a decent chunk of change. It's not weed where that much would be worth $40, that's gotta be worth over $1000. Hide it and when she panics tell her you know where it is and sell it back to her. What's she gonna do, cry to your parents that you stole her dope stash?

This is what you need to do OP

theres no way that is heroin. thats gotta be like an ounce? little less litle more? do you know how fucking expensive that would be

If she's hot, make her fuck you for it back.
Picture of sister?

Its probably her pumps or boyfriends or whatever hiding it at her house for safety...i wouldnt fuck around reeeal easy to make someone look like they od

JUST GIVE HER THE SHOT!

Said her mom died from an OD. I wouldn't be surprised to find that it's actually a hefty amount of heroin that used to be her moms. Older people will generally be more subtle about buying and therefore buy in bulk rather than walk the blocks.

Maybe in the 80s

It's dehydrated baby. Let soak in water for half hour and you'll get a baby.

bout $3.50

Is OP dead what the fuck. Just taste a little bit, if its bitter as shit and smells vinegary, its dope.

Hahah this

my sides have passed pluto

this. Totally think it could be her mother's. Don't get the police involved. Just throw it out, or dispose of it in a way no one can ever use it and that it won't harm anyone.

Op should snort some, even if it is just henna.

It's to Henna to dye her hair

I was just about to say you should fuck her. Make her panic, then tell her that is the only way you'll give it back.

It's chocolate milk mix, OP

Its leftover sour powder from a sour skittles bag.

Let it soak in water and you'll get some sour skittles.

Snort it op

>throw it out
>dispose of it
>no way it could harm anyway

dude how fucking gay are you

It's just her dandruff collection.

Mdma crystals? Like a shit ton of it

Drug nazi much? If it's dope, it's worth a lot so disposing of it is idiotic. Either use it or sell it. Fuck man, even if you just want $100, someone would gladly take that off your hands for that much and then laugh at how they suckered you.

Why were you looking in your sisters dressers, OP

The vast amount of it makes me think it's not drugz.

>Now its her turn
I don't know why I laughed so hard at that

To find some panties to jack off with, of course.

OP, sprinkle some on your hand and wet it. If your hand is orange it's henna.

Looks like the trichomes (keef) that comes off manijuana when you run it trrough a bubleator to removethe trichome...the most potent part....to smoke as ir or pres into hash.from what I'v en on documentaries on the internet, tt is.