Why do we not have any culture?

Why do we not have any culture?
Even niggers have culture

butthurt Albanians should leave Sweden tonight. tomorrow we shall hunt the ones who remain

Meanwhile in the real world, Swedes are getting willfully genocided in their own country.

Meanwhile in your own arbitrary consciousness, you're evolving a strong case of schizophrenia.

>not have any culture
How do you figure? We have culture. Especially if you're talking about Scandinavia as a whole.

Soon there will be no more Sweden, the Arabs have far stronger will. Swedes do not stand a chance.

speak for yourself

And you think the Arabs will "will" Sweden out of existence? Do you even believe that the Arabs want Sweden to not exist?

I'm not letting this faggot speak for Sweden

Yes Swedes will submit to Islam, we have no backbone.

Vi är ett folk som består utav syltryggar.

Stop making this thread

why?

i ask the myself the same thing, north euro's are the robots of the world, i blame protestantism

>getting this mad over a albanian shitposter
sverigetråden is truly the greatest cancer in Sup Forums

>i blame protestantism

Why, 2-300 years ago that same protestantism made us into a rampaging horde who attempted to stomp put papist heresy across the continent. The Swedish Empire bested the Germans in genociding Poles by a huge margin, we damn near wiped them the fuck out 2bh.

I saw a hitlerjugend-tier swedish man walking with his big bootied african wife and their kids today, i want sum too

>Swedes are truly the greatest cancer in europe

ftfy

somali immigrant out of sweden NOW

That would make Swedish girls very unhappy

dw i will immigrate instead of them and make swedish girls happy again

you are a very kind and compassionate man

>finsk
>brever kittelsen

If I build a cuckshed commieblock in my yard how much would I be able to charge in rent to Swedes who flee after the darkening?

>cuckshed commieblock

what?

A commieblock-esque structure made of cucksheds, to house Swedes.

yeah took after my dad

why not just build a regular cuckshed?

Cause if I build a commieblock I can house more people and make more money

ok but what do cucksheds have to do with it then? Regular commieblocks are just fine.

I want the Swedes to feel at home

Commieblocks are common here
So are regular cucksheds

But I have no idea what a commieblock cuckshed is supposed to be.