Tfw 3 years on Sup Forums and never listened to Sup Forumstier bullshit like death grips, bjork, grimes...

>tfw 3 years on Sup Forums and never listened to Sup Forumstier bullshit like death grips, bjork, grimes, animal collective, neutral milk hotel, kanye west, my bloody valentine, sufjan stevens, weezer, the swans, gospeed, david bowie, kendrick lamar, etc

feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2he4qslmb1p3zc8/05-The_Beatles-Fixing_A_Hole-HHI.mp3?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dumb frogposter

Well, aren't you special.

Bjork, NMH, Sufjan, and Bowie are actually good though.

it's like you don't even like music LOL

can't speak for a lot of the other ones but animal collective stands out for me, definitely worth a listen. try sung tongs instead of merriweather meme pavillion

never hearing bjork isn't really something to brag about

bowie is at least a novel oddity

the others are surprising and unfortunate but I wouldnt say embarrassing even as a music fan.

What the fuck do you listen to then?

According to my calculations, this is shitty b8

It's entry level because it forms a solid foundation for the music you will go on to discover as you continue to browse Sup Forums.

Without Loveless, you will never truly understand shoegaze. Without Godspeed you are missing possibly the most important post rock band since Talk Talk. Swans were literally huge inspirations for an extremely large amount of bands and you can never truly understand their music and the context in which that music was created without knowledge of swans career.

Basically, in your misguided attempt to be "patrician," you became the biggest pleb on this board, as well as missing out on a lot of really excellent music.

>Posting on /mu about music you HAVEN'T listened to
Lol what a vapidly hipsterish thing to do.

classical

>the swans
>the

Jesus Christ this is shitty bait

For... three years? Nothing else?

Is this copypasta? For your sake let's hope it is

I don't need to listen to poor forms of music when I can appreciate art music.

youre just to intelligent

>3 years

who's your favorite composer?

mozart

This is quality posting

Is every single post in this thread ironic in some way?

I was serious

it's strange because your post seemed like the most ironic one

how so?

>never hearing bjork isn't really something to brag about
>bowie is at least a novel oddity
is this a bait?

newfag get out

Having never heard Bowie is so strange that I think it's at least an interesting oddity.

Bjork is basically full spectrum dominance. Even if the music fan is just immersed in one specific genre, I think she's still required listening. However she's not common enough that it's an interesting oddity to have never heard so there's no positive benefit whereas Bowie is at least amusing.

we need more apustus :DD

Wow you're so cool for going straight for the obscure Japanese noise rock and not listening to the stuff everyone says is good. I'm sure you know much more about music than we do.

>Bjork is basically full spectrum dominance. Even if the music fan is just immersed in one specific genre, I think she's still required listening

grimesfags say the same

This is counter-bait

>my bloody valentine
>david bowie

this is not Sup Forums tier bullshit though

>singling out

how do you know its bullshit then

they're both proper rock music. they really don't fit in with the rest of the music there

maybe Weezer too

>he thinks he needs to actually listen to music in order to tell whether it's good or bad

Death Grips listeners are 19 years old 4'9 doc marten wearing, blue hair dying, big nose growing, """"unique"""" personality having special snowflakes.

Probably smells terrible too, but I never really wanted to go near one to check.

No it isn't. Why, do you have any objections to what was said?

average dg fan

avg dg fan

except they aren't minus bjerk

>

Is there a worse musical fanbase than DG?

And no, ICP isn't worse.

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in
And stops my mind from wandering
Where it will go

I'm filling the cracks that ran through the door
And kept my mind from wandering
Where it will go

And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right
Where I belong I'm right
Where I belong
See the people standing there
Who disagree and never win
And wonder why they don't get in my door

I love this song

dropbox.com/s/2he4qslmb1p3zc8/05-The_Beatles-Fixing_A_Hole-HHI.mp3?dl=0

Post the:

year you were born
what country you're from
what you think of NMH
your go to fav album
>1989
>Australia
>shithouse beyond all compare
>Spleen and Ideal

In the second half of the verse Paul's bass begins a syncopated three-note pattern that leaves the downbeat empty, meanwhile Paul's vocal is dropping to F an octave below (on "stops my mind"), climbing back to C ("from wandering") then sailing free of the song's established octave to a high falsetto A flat on "where it will go. George Harrison then comes in on track two in the seventh and eighth measure with a syncopated distorted Stratocaster with gain, treble and bass all turned up high, providing his distinctive counter-melody, double-tracked phrase descending from Paul's high A flat vocal note through a "series of biting inversions on the tonic chord;" George later adding an eight bar solo that culminates in a two octave descent.

vump

lol gay

ur gay my friend

incorrect

>Weezer
>mu-tier

In addition to people outside of mu viewing the Blue Album and Pinkerton as classics, they've also had a top 10 pop hit with Beverly Hills.

You're not cool, you're just retarded.

>1990
>usa
>meh
>scrambles

none of these bands are obscure
in swans/dg case, not anymore

will

go

*your