My ex left me for this 50 year old wetback who doesnt speak english

My ex left me for this 50 year old wetback who doesnt speak english
shes deported (not allowed back into the country for 5 years)

what do to make their life hell?

pic related its my ex (who i caught chatting up dudes on craigslist and already exposed him to his parents and coworkers for that) and his old pussy who literally doesn't speak a fucking word of english

Bump

If he didn't cheat on you while in the relationship, and left you in a somewhat respectable manner, then you should leave him the fuck alone.

You don't own him, he isn't a dog. That's what's wrong with you "women" these days. If he doesn't want to be with your ass, it's for a reason. I hope someone beats your ass OP. Leave the guy alone and how about you find someone else to be with?

Bumpf

you can stop being a faggot

considering ho\w ugly your ex is, and how even more ugly that "old wetback" is, I wonder how ugly you are for your ex to leave you

>disgusting pig

nice dubs

Nah he did cheat on me. We were together for 3 years. Cheated on me back in Feb.

This homewrecking whore harassed me day and night while we were together and then he ran off with her.

Then kick his ass and leave it be. Don't go trying to get him fired from his job or get his parents up his ass you fucking psychopath.

you must be really ugly.
cuz that mexican is super ugly.

Nope. I'm actually good looking. I have meat on my bones but I'm 23, I don't have kids so I don't have a disgusting loose pussy like her and I can actually speak english.

Get your own life bitch.

Already got him fired. Also got the manager in trouble with ICE for hiring illegal immigrant.

"good looking", yet your ex left someone that looks like horse shit

either ur lying, or you're delusional

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

~Bait~

"meat on my bones"
so you're not only ugly, but you're fat too.
OP I am laughing at how you tried to get Sup Forums to become your personal army and it backfired

He leaves you
>for someone old enough to be his grandma

I think he's already ruined his own life. People screw themselves over the most.

Tits and a timestamp

you have to admit though

it brings up the topic of why he left a "good looking" person for someone old enough to be his grandma

doubt it

dont want Sup Forums to be my army shitstain
wanted advice on revenge

This is a guy

FUCKING KEK

is that you OP? Holy fuck no wonder he left you. Go eat some garbage you fat pig.

this is now officially bait boys, sage and move on

oh I see you were born with a massive peenor

unexplored hamgalaxy is mad that her ex left her for a member of the same species.

o shit

gg

Stop being a vengeful cunt and get on with your life. Leave him and her alone. You're pathetic.

In all honesty, you're average as fuck. I don't mean this negatively but I kinds get why he cheated/left. Now, I hate cheaters a lot. Never cheated and dont plan to since I don't get the point of it. If you're going after someone else to fuck, why not break up with someone first? Anyway, he cheated/left because the Spanish woman is different. You're plain and average and she's just something different.

10/10 explanation, too bad its a bait

underrated post

Why are you so bothered by it. Just let it go and move on. There are just as many dicks in the sea as there are fish.

holy hambeast lmao

does ur pussy have teeth

Thank mr spooligan

would fuck her anyway, do you eat it? swallow? anal? any crazy fetish?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in case you didnt see- he's also fat
she's fatter than me actually
she's 260 i'm 210 and losing (I got incredibly fat when i was with him actually I was hotter in high school right before we met)

here's time stamp and tits Sup Forums

>meat on my bones
lmao slam piggy confirmed

More then likely what happened was you treated him like shit. Even if you are actually attractive like you claim no man will put up with a raging psycho cunt like you. Men will downgrade for someone with a better personality. Mexicans, illegals especially are very loyal and appreciative. You got cheated on because you're an annoying cunt.

how does this prove anything about your physical body, all I see is a piece of paper and your fucking fingers

time stamp with FULL BODY PHOTO PLEASE, face too

how long have you berm on hrt?

im not stupid
im not putting it to where its easier to find me-

Disdain Things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best Revenge

TOPKEK