Is kendrick the best current hip hop artist ?

is kendrick the best current hip hop artist ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY
youtube.com/watch?v=3_eQbg8tuns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2016 went to our boy Paak

run the jewels is

>hip hop

Hes not danny brown

How can you say that when pic related was AOTY

ok fine

see
I guess I have to retract that and just insist that he gets musician of the year

Kendricks features have been trash this year IMO so no. I'm sure whatever he has coming next year will be great though. Young Thug is the champion.

the best mainstream hip hop artist

But Goosebumps was good

He had some decent features (Goosebumps, Really Doe, Holy Key). But ya I don't know how anyone could say this was his year especially when Jeff been on all year.

>Kendricks features have been trash this year IMO so no
Why the fuck would that be a deciding factor? Who gives a flying shit about his features?

because an overrated compilation of side b's wasn't gonna do it

because it's hip hop and features are part of a hip hop artist's body of work.

Nope, YG

Feel like its some tie between Danny Brown, Clipping, and Injury Reserve this year.

All rappers got bodied by a singing nigga this year: Frank Ocean

When Frank rapped on his two albums it were honestly the best rap I heard this year. U-N-I-T-Y is probably the best rap song of the year. Plus, the production on Endless was even more boundary-pushing for the genre than anything else that came out, including Atrocity Exhibition.

Rappers are lucky Frank is so meticulous and probably won't drop another album for five years because he's hotter than any artist alive right now.

If your a fucking normie

youtube.com/watch?v=10yrPDf92hY

youtube.com/watch?v=3_eQbg8tuns

Best of the mainstream.

Jeffery>Blonde easy
I'm tired of that overrated shit even being mentioned in Hip-hop discussions. same for Paak, and I love Malibu

this

Frank Ocean released two really fucking good albums this year. Blonde took me by surprise.