Doing acid for the first time tomorrow, tips/advice?

Doing acid for the first time tomorrow, tips/advice?
also general drug thread

I'm baked asf atm

Do you smoke, bud or cigs?

weed, as much as a can as often as i can, and ive done salvia once before

No cigs?

ive smoked maybe a dozen but its not often

WoW tabs, lame.

I want some blotter art for a good trip.

8'(

Ok, then take everything you have. You're ready.

You're gonna have a good time!!
Try not to eat anything while you're tripping.
Go with the flow of your trip, but remember that you're in control so you can always keep it positive.

Also water is liquid gold when you're coming down!!!!!!!!!

Have fun user!

What? Food tastes so amazing tripping why would you not eat?

Take two, not four. If they're weak tabs, you'll have a good trip. If they're strong tabs, you'll have a better trip.

If they are strong and you take all 4, you'll trip too hard for a first time.

reccomended activities? prob gunna be seeing a movie

I guess everyones trip is different, it tasted pretty good for me but was pretty hard on my stomach

doing it with another friend so 2-2

not seeing a movie.

That's pretty much the last thing i'd want to do while tripping. Your brain will be self-stimulating, manufactured external crap like a movie will seem shitty and unbearable.

Go outside. Maybe listen to your ipod.

Trip lasts longer on empty stomach

Go outside. Walk around. Look at the sky. Listen to ipod. Like the beeteles or something.

Take one or two hits. No more. One is best. Two if your not a depressed or often anxious person. Make sure your ready mentally, although it seems like you have been. That means understanding what will happen. So study it a little bit. Get some happy or calming music ready to be played. Water is important. Dont drink. Dont do any other drugs but weed. Youll hate smoking cigs. A trippy movie helps. I prefer going outside and doing something. Have a toy to play with to keep your mind occupied so you dont think yourself into a bad trip

Movie's not a good idea tbh.
Going outside into nature or even just drawing is good.
Also I found having a good stomp to some music is always real good too

OP, fags like you shouldn't drop. Your beta brain wont be able to handle it. Don't wanna give you bad luck or get in your head, but you're probably gonna fucking die dude. Remember what I told you after you take a few hits. REMEMBER!

weed, cigs, lots of water, when coming down have an orange. As for stuff to do while tripping. Primus or tool music videos or any videos that have been on a vh1 countdown that you like. movies are amazing as well, especially comedy, anime, action, or adventure. Also, if you feel like you're tripping to hard or it's getting to intense take a break. I used to take 10+ breaks when I tripped back in the day. If you have a fenced closed porch they are good for breaks if not turn lights on in room and have a cig or herb brake. It's usually more fun to trip with another person, though if you're a shut-in type it's still all good. If it's your first time only take 2. wait 2+ weeks then take other 2

For the love of fuck you will need music

nah im not paranoid or anything, never had a bad time on drugs and dont think im gunna with this. id like to think my mind is pretty strong. any time ive felt uncomfortable id just remember im doing a harmless drug and nothings going wrong and i chill out again

yeah ik that much haha got a 300$ bluetooth speaker gunna be blasting that shit in the woods with the friend im trippin with

yes, dont.

>be me
>wanna try acid ?
>ok.jpg
>walls start moving
>ceiling is talking to me
>a black dog shows up whispering things to me
>blood everywhere
>vision of horror
>i start to run
>everything is out to kill me
>my shirt tries to strangle me
>the black dog runs after me screaming bad things
>i run and run and run
>finally got to hide in a dark save place
>eyes in the darkness, eyes everywhere
>the dog stands upsitedown about me
>they are coming closer
>closing my eyes
>i can feel their breathing on my skin

this was going on for hours until i fall asleep
i woke up in my own shit and vomit in my cupboard.

I don't agree with the people saying dont see a movie necessarily. I've watched 2001, Enter the void, and planet earth all on acid and 2001 particularly was an absolutely incredible experience, but im a bit of a film buff so maybe im biased. If it's your first time I would definitely go out and experience the world on it though, and bring weed, lots of weed, youre going to smoke so much fucking weed if you have it.
are you tripping with friends???
MY experience with one tab is it can be very mental if it's good acid but two tabs is where you start to get the visuals and really experience what it means to trip. I suppose it depends on the dosage though. Regardless, unless you're in a dogshit mental space you're going to have a pretty incredible experience. If you are in a bad place you could have a seriously hellish one.
My friend once told me i reminded him of stalin once while we were tripping...normally i would have easily laughed it off...on acid...was a big deal.

sounds like youre a pussy man, have a friend who freaks out on drugs and hes a real kill joy sometimes. but you were doing it alone probably because you dont have friends right?

I listened to that play Hamilton with a friend while tripping balls at a cabin in the middle of nowhere. Was an unforgettable time.

UE Boom? Also
>tfw acid is the one drug along with crack and meth that I'll never try
Cause a lot of people get some sort of awakening about themselves. Already depressed enough kek

Drugs are bad for you

unfortunately i dont have any bud, dont think ill be getting any by tomorrow either, but i have a bit of bho so im hoping thatll do me good. sad tho bc its a lot more reaxing being able to smoke a j

then why are you here faggot

to warn you

gunna add some variety to the thread here, lemon og haze, first time growing weed. how am i doing?