The good old USA is so fucked. They could

The good old USA is so fucked. They could
elect Trump as their President, but the USA is delusional in so many ways. They lead the Olympics in medal, however, they have 350,000,000 people living in the US. Canada has 35,000,000. So let extrapolate those numbers. The US right now has 47.
Canada has 10. Therefore if we extrapolate those numbers that Canada has the same number of citizens as the USA...our number would be 10 times...so Canada would own the podium at 100 medals. Fuck YOU USA!

Lol so mad

i don't think he's mad, i think he's just retarded.

>good old USA
>Trailer park boys.png
>canadian tv

wow haha you just blew my mind OP.\
US is dog shit at sports. They would only have 4.7 medals if they were the populatio of canada. Clearly canada is superior and this isnt even winter olympics 2020 in beijing.

son...umm...canada is the usa. its just another state. you delusional young seal pup.

>muh per capita
stay mad leaf

OP
>wish I was America. Oh well, I'll just suck on my BBC and troll

You can't be sure those numbers would be the same with an inflated Canadian population. USA has a swelling population with more people to compete with since everyone from our southern neighbor countries skilled at running, jumping, rowing or swimming has come to the US and often compete in our competitions.

If that'sthe case then canada is a way better state than US> how many medals does california have this year? didn't think so.

what yr saying is the usa has 57 medals. divide them however you like between the states. you clueless yet to be clubbed seal pup.

>implying trump would be good for canada
newflash, he wouldn't.

Exactly. Therefore we can conclude that if Canada had a population of 350 000 000, then a competition multiplier would apply in addition to the base inflation rate. Ten times the population would mean that competition would be even fiercer, and Canada's national athleticism would rise organically. It's a safe bet, in this instance that Canada would have more than 100 medals if they were in the shoes of the Estados Unidos.

neither hillary nor trump will be good or bad for canada. because no one will care about that state as usual.

Yeah good one troll. how the hell do the yanks only have 43 metals with the 2nd largest population on the glob? get it together america

600 > 18 Billion spent on defense.
Bitch bitch bitch but you're welcome! You exist because we let you. Don't forget that little brother.

in thst case the usa would have 700 million residents. but whatver 350 million in the canadian states is just fantasy. hey what if all canadian state residents had super powers to be less boring? not gonna happen either. see?

Saying donald dump wouldn't be good for canada is like saying the president of mexico wouldn't be good for the united states. keep it in the third world

I guess that means China really fucking sucks

no, how the hell do you think canada isnt the usa is the question for you.

Pretty sure India is 2nd with a Billion. US is around 350 million

you fucking canucks are awful at shitposting
china india and russia all have a larger population

thats canadian math, thats why the state is routinely ignored. the state of canada's only job is to guard our natural resources so its ok they dont need math.

implying canada couldn't just burn the white house down again if it felt like it.

people like you always baffle me. The arctic oil, superior intelligence services and air power, keystone pipeline, better gdp per capita, better infrastructure and tech development, more free and mobile economy, more olympic medals per capita, corporate thunder dominating much of the planet. Canada owns your ass but you're sitting there in your mississippi deliverance hut thinking you're still number 1 like you were 50 years ago because of your media propaganda machine.

>Rise organically

Canucks aren't boring. We play hockey and go fishing. You probably didn't do too much of that growing up because you were too busy running around shooting black guys.

usa and canada juice their athletes with the same goods.

explain how russia is juicing their athletes and yet still not winning every medal?
answer - everyone else juices too

Op here I concur China sucks because they have a gazillion times the pop and they are second, but really in place 103...fuckin slant eye losers

USA would have to burn down parliament first again

List of top ten global populations released by forbes Magazine.
1. Russia
2. Untied States
3. India
4. France
5. New York
6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Bangladesh
9. Canada
10. Poland.

Hows that for Math, asshole.

fucking stupid canadian cuckolds

OP here suc my dick
I'm out watch USA lose almost everything

What a long-winded way of admitting you're butthurt.

except didnt exist in the war of 1812 with the brits. superior air power and intelligence? wtf? ycanada only has a police force of doofus mounties. what sort of nonsense do they teach you there? thx obama. in fact canada didnt even exist until the 1990s when they finally cut loose from the brit queens tit. all of that doesnt make canada any more or less of a usa state as it has always been.

I love islam, so lets pull out of the war. It has nothing to do with worrying about a fatwa against me.

I wish i could still do that without pills.

Ha, little brother... Getting a bit big for your britches. The grownups are talking. Shhhh

OP would win the gold metal in mental gymnastics

dude you're fucking retarded!!!! GO TO BED!

And now this is flying over OPs house

No actually the Russians don't win because the juicing is only to offset the lack of malnutrition from Obama's economic sanctions and the famine of leningrad. However, the russians didn't consider the negative effect Chernobyl has had on performace as well so they didn't juice enough to break even with the competition. All the other countries just eat right and train at more things than log carrying and military conscription.

this guy is joking, right? He can't be that dumb

yes no one in the other states plays hockey or goes fishing.

now you see why obama and trump ignores this canadian state.

This guy's just mad that Canada fought for their independance from the brits and bled and died for centuries to gain our well earned freedom when all his shit country did was **DECLARE** their independence with some signed document and rothschild drew up.

this comment is so retarded i cant believe im writing back to it.

only europe and america have put santions on in the last 3 years - no one in russia is starving, asia does all it's business with them. the juicing has been going on since 2000.

second, famine of Leningrad... a city in 1944... you attribute this to malnutrition 0 years later...

chernobyl... in ukraine... affected the nations performance

i cannot even handle the stupidity of this statement. you think armstrong was the only juicer?

Went to a celtics game a few months ago at Toronto Dominion Place in Boston. How's that shitty exposed market banking system working out for you guys?

canada has not been independent from the brits since the 1990s you complete moron and canada has never fought for anything.

China has a population of 1.4 billion, 4.4 times the population of the US, which has a population of 316 million. The US has 47 medals but if we up that to Chinese levels we would have 208.
>USA
>USA
>USA

look it up pricks.

actually the usa has 57 medals counting the state of canada. in reality that is.

Canada
2012 Olympics - 281 Athletes = 36 medals (one gold)

Merika
2012 Olympics - 530 Athletes = 103 medals, (46 gold)

Shit, I forgot aboot Canada

>Chernobyl... in Ukraine
This post is total bait.
Everyone knows Chernobyl was a soviet disaster behind the iron curtain of the union. Not a Ukrainian disaster. quit drilling up trendy topics like crimea.
Let's keep the trolling to american threads please.

>I somehow have to justify my country is doing shitty at the olympics

Also armstrong was an AMERICAN astronaught. Not a russian one. And austronats are aloud to juice because they're paid professionals. The olympics are all about amateur sports. Being as stupid as this user.

im pointing out the vast geographical difference between the pool of which russian athletes are drawn from and the absurdity of your statement

Uhh. Better look up why they're called the JUNO awards and not the OMAHA BEACH awards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is a win, oh man i love this. ok you win russia is evil

Russia has less than half the population of the USA. The rest of your post is okay.

As a US citizen I accept Canada as our 51st state. However Onterio and any other frenchies must be sent back to Europa with the rest of the euro trash

the soviet union was no casual dignified union son. it was all fragilely held together by war, threats, siberia prisons and dictatorship.

Ok buddy, We're talking about population not billionaires.

Have you even heard of penny olekistan? she's destroying phelps in the pool.

>Better look up why they're called the JUNO awards
Like anyone gives a shit about the Juno awards

What site are you getting your numbers from?

So you're sayingthat chernobyl happened in Ukraine. A country separated by 2000 miles of land and two oceans from Russia. Nice try user. Chernobyl happened in the USSR. And that's why they had to juice.

better look up who won world war one, two and the cold war. its ok, your canadian state was a very small but almost not wuite insigifigant piece of our great victories.

I'm serious man, are you still in grade school? I'm not looking at any site. China has the world's largest population by far followed by India. Thinking it was 8th grade geography class, yeah.. Mr. Johnson's class. Come on man...

> Hai guize pleaze no trolling Europa

No

apologize... was directing my comments at

You'll always be a country of Eskimos and draft dodging pussies. Get over canuck cuck

I'm not arguing that. You said russia has a larger population than the USA. That is incorrect.

You lose! Merika never had no QUEEN on our money. These color's don't run, (unless its the black folk winning gold in the Olympics)!!

Thinking you're confusing me with someone else. Never said Russia had a larger population than the US. I don't know the numbers but would guess its pretty close. Maybe the US with more

Well then nevermind. You and I are attacking the same retard. Carry on.

and this somehow has something to do with Chernobyl not setting back the genetic development of every russian citizen for generations? Chernobyl is a russian catastrophe, russia is the country who is affected. How is this hard to graps for some people?

;)

Better look up why you are bringing up Russia and not the Soviet Union SON. All the world's keks.

Ha, we're on the same side!! Hold you're fire, hold your fire!!

this post doens't make sense to me.

well, we're done here! Mark this as another victory for the US!

See
For where I started. I mistook you for that dumbass I was replying to.

If the Junos weren't important then why did Taylor Swift cry when Kanye took the mic away to tell her she didn't deserve it.

CNN is live broadcasting it right now.

Don't be jealous bitch.

Now get back to guarding our trees Canada. If you need anything ask your governor to speak to Obama, otherwise just go away as usual.

>Hurr Durr, Fox News and Indiana Jones.
Keep believing your own propoganda. The states did nothing to win any of those wars. the only war they've won was the civil war, and the vietnam war, and that was only because they dropped nukes on japan.

Well, someone posted a list of the top 10 populations of the world. Being a dumb ass, he posted the top 10 countries with the most billionaires. Considering that Forbes is a financial magazine...It made me shake my head. Any list that doesn't start with China then India is incorrect

Whoa, back dat up. WTF is juno? this is why you are north dakota. I mean canada.

I never brought up any of that, that was a different user
Because she's an insecure and fragile individual. Not because they mean anything, but because her feelings were hurt by Kanye thinking he knows shit

Y ya gotta be a dick, Canada. You've already got a better quality of life.

Enjoy your summer before you once more freeze over and disappear for like 6 months.

a casualty of friendly fire... :)

lol look at these bumbling idiots thinking Russia has a bigger population than Brazil and not even can identify who is who is what post.

A single U.S. athlete (Phelps) has more gold medals than all of Canada combined.

LOL, Canada.

If medals are based on population, why isn't China winning everything? OP, you little fag!

Mark Cuban for will be on the ballot in 4 years

Are you a complete moron? Jesus I've never seen a post this stupid.

I have to agree, there has been a lot of confusion in this post. My fault. But wtf are you talking about, Brazil?! Oil? Who said anything about cooking some chicken?

Seriously how dumb can you be if you think that list is the top ten most billionaires? Bangladesh? New York? That's not even a country.