I just cut a bunch of these up and touched my dick, now it hurts, how do I fix it?

I just cut a bunch of these up and touched my dick, now it hurts, how do I fix it?

Vacuum your dick

kill self

Why did you touch them to your dick, OP?

I remember getting a bunch of these and my dad said don't touch your eyes after handling them. I did.

DRINK MILK

did not touch them to my dick, I touched my dick after cutting them. I cut them like 4 hours ago and I washed my hands. Now im just sitting here, in pain, with a flaccid dick.

I tried this, now considering sticking dick in milk.

I also touched my eyes a little. Luckily I only rubbed around my eye and not in it. But my fucking wye was hurting for a good 3 hours.

Do it and post results

instructions unclear. Dick stuck in tobasco sauce.

An ice pack on your dick might help sooth the pain. Or maybe a cool damp towel.

This. Hurts.

dip in some man ass

Sadly I drank all my milk after eating my pepper dealer's "mystery pepper". Will not go to store with dick on fire.

Ah the joys of growing and just generally enjoying chili.

>lets cut these habaneros
>i dont need gloves, i just be careful
>sliced and diced nice
>wash hands
>hmm need to take a piss
>ohgodshitfuckwhathaveidonITFUCKINGBURNS

And don't even get me started on eating raw nagas, I mean they are not that hot right.. riiiiight.

you can try milk or oatmeal, but frankly you don't fix it you just learn. :D

Now dick is cold and burning.

They were habaneros. I actually decided against the gloves. I did Slice and Dice. I washed my hands. And more like masturbate furiously for 5 seconds till my dick was on fire.

Will try. Learning not an option. Must fap now.

milkdick

sucks to be you OP. i actually enjoy that little bit of heat you get on your penis when fapping after eating hot wings but I can only imagine what your going through

Put your dick in a glass of ice milk

Rub more on your dick, it's like eating spicy chips, the more you eat the less spicy it gets yet the sweeter the taste.

milk of magnesia...milk wont work

Pour milk on your dick

Well that too happens. Heard a story while ago where some dude was making food, cut up some chilis and then afterwards had sex with his gf and well.. his fingers had some extra strength. Would have like to see that sex scene and the aftermatch.

Shit hurts man, and I REALLY want to fap.

use a liquid antacid. also wash with 25% dawn soap and 75% water

Uncut them, in the reverse order they were cut.

Will pick up some antacid tmrw, gotta cut the ghost Chilis.

Maybe get some coconut butter and fap with that, it might soothe your penis

too late, kinda put them in a dehydrator, will it work if I pour water on them to rehydrate then uncut?

Dont have coconut butter on me atm, but I do have coconut oil, maybe that will work.

u stupid fuck

soak ur dick in milk, how the fuck would i know

I've heard bread helps. Try fucking a loaf of bread.

In my defense I touched my dick 4 hours after I cut those mother fuckers

put dick in milk, it will not solve the problem but the pain level will be lower, the more alkane the stuff the better, if you have something more alcaline use it

Embrace the fire like a man

Oooh I did that once. Just try to enjoy it OP.

Before I posted here I actually tried this.

Enjoying 350,000 scovilles on my dick. FeelsGoodMan

ok OP based on what everything is saying dissolve some tums and coconut oil in the milk and submerge your dick in that and just wait it out

My choices are very limited so far, I am doing this. ;_;

Capsaicin is oil soluble so "wash" your dick with cooking oil or something similar then wash your dick with soap. Oil should took away the capsaicin and then the soap takes the oil away.

Also wash under your fingernails.

>699204736
Try milk. Or sour cream or yogurt. Put out the fire.

LOL. The only tums I have are mint. I have a feeling this is going to be toothpaste as lube all over again...

Smash your hand with a hammer. It should focus all of your pain to that instead of your dick.

wash my dick with oil! im not passing this opportunity up

Dive into a pool of milk, then drink the milk to grow an immunity.

Or just kill yourself.

time. you have to wait it out.

enjoy the pain... enjoy handling the pain and keeping your toughness in the back of your mind for years to come. You will be stronger for it.

Ive got a drill will that work?

That's a piece son. You need to fuck the whole load to completion. Its the only way.

To make the burning stop, delete the c:\windows\systey32 folder on your computer.

*now collecting donations for the "I got pepper all over my dick and now I want a pool of milk" foundation*

This is bait...only women do kitchen work

on mobile. Im a dirty casual, Roast me.

Icy hot will neutralize the burn.

*and slaves*

In that case why dont I just rub the pepper juices all over my dick

OP HERE about to try coconut oil

hope it works

you have to rub them over your dick to reverse the jalapeno polarity

it worked!!

Jerk it with yogurt

This. Use canola oil if you have it but any works

Milk. I eat peppers daily. The spicy sensation is from acid, you can easily neutralize it with a base. This is why cheese is good on Mexican food.

Put dick in milk