How long till he dies? What's going to happen to Chris when his mother dies?

How long till he dies? What's going to happen to Chris when his mother dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey
sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwZp-j170Y
sonichu.com/cwcki/Autism_papers
newnownext.com/is-there-a-link-between-autism-and-being-transgender/03/2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully soon and he will be homeless or end up institutionalized.

SHes probaly going to end up hurting someone and being imprisoned or sent to a mental institusion

I'm voting that he'll be placed in some sort of home or Cole will take one for the team and invite Chris to live with him and his wife. Cole is a nice guy, but he's not going to take Chris's shit and Chris will be forced to get a job or figure something else out.

>She
Kill yourself

Who is Cole?

so that's what millennials do while i'm at work all day...

He's actually retarded, what do u expect?

his uncle. I think on his mom's side

Chris's half brother. Cole is Barbara's other son, but actually left and became a successful human being. He has a strong disdain for both Bob (RIP) and Barb and blame them for Chris being a failure. There a couple pages in the Cwcki about him, some letters that Chris and him sent back and forth. Cole expresses his hatred of all but Chris and Chris responds with stupid Sonichu banter and other crap that Cole wouldn't give a shit about.

no, he isn't

Here's the page...
sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey

is that the guy that he was mad wasn't sending money to help his mom?

Umm yeah he is lol. Ok he's autistic not retarded if we are being technical but honestly what's the difference?

no difference

one can be a functioning member of society if they put effort into it

I believe so. Chris has tried to coax Cole into patching the relationship with their mother, but Cole outright refuses to consider it.

lol damn

i'm surprised to see that Sup Forums still remembers chris-chan. tbt, i thought this place was so ridden with cancer that nothing lulzy was left in it.

We need like an island where we can cart all these autistic dudes, and like let them form their own society.

Shit, or the government needs to harness all their OCD sperg powers to solve some world problems or invent some kind of renewable energy or something.

Still remember? I've been following him since we first discovered him in 2007. Trolled him a few times myself. I'm the mailbag author who got the infamous "homos can die in explosions" response.

They'd smash each others heads in with rocks.

nice.

i just hope you didn't mess with him too much, like that ungodly bluespike faggot and or that bitch that set him up on that pickle date

When Snorlax dies the one link he has to the real world will be gone. Unable to take care of himself his home will become a death trap, just like it was before the fire. It would only be a matter of time before Chris is institutionalized.

Ideally he would go to a mental hospital where they would at least try to teach him how to function in society and get him on some decent meds. But knowing our current system he'll wind up in jail.

Nah, just a couple calls, 2 letters and a few emails. Most of the calls were answered by Bob and he wouldn't put me through to Chris.

Good read, thanks.

I look at Chris-chan, and I see much of myself. Granted, I'm not an overweight trans-whatever, but I see my 'failure to launch' into adult life somewhat parallels his, despite being an undergrad at my older age.

what do you think is it about chris-chan that never ceases to amaze Sup Forums?

The saddest thing about the fire was the destruction of Bob's file cabinet. This thing contained a treasure trove of info on Chris. Everything from report cards, school records, doctor's notes and even the official diagnosis of what mental condition Chris has.

I have an odd "fetish" to be him. I look at his depraved, sheltered and child-like lifestyle and for some reason desire it.

Wasn't there a psych evaluation report of him published on his wiki

But not until they pool all their Lego collections together and build an entire life-sized village out of them.
They'd eventually argue about which My Little Pony character is the best.

Believe me, it's nothing great. He may appear happy, but I'm sure he gets pissed at the fact that he's a grown man living in someone else's house and has a bed-time.

Its the fact that Chris NEVER gets it. He has been trolled countless times and falls for them ever time. He ignores all attempts to help him. And just when you think the lulz cow has been milked dry some other crazy shit brings him back to our attention.

Examples of this include him burning his house down with a Keurig coffee maker, him going trans, him macing a Gamestop employee and more recently his Mangina. And none of this was caused by a troll, he made the crazy all by himself.

What is this thing?

I'll tell you his mental condition;

>Faggotory

I think it's the combination that we all can relate to him on some level. We project ourselves onto him and use him as a punching bag, because looking at ourselves in a mirror is much more difficult.

That and he's an lolcow that even after 9 years of somewhat constant trolling still hasn't wised up or run dry.

The funny thing is a while back when he was complaining about Aspergers taking attention away from people with autism someone mentioned that he might not even be autistic.

The truth is we don't really know what the fuck is wrong with Chris. Without third party confirmation for all we know he's just a failure of a person who never bothered to grow up.

CWC is a kind of Point of Navigation for Sup Forumstards. We're all failures at being normalfags (except for normalfag cancer that has come here recently)

CWC acts as a point of reference in realizing that for all our shortcomings we will never be that bad. CWC manages to acquire deeper forms of autism as time goes on to keep himself bottom of the barrel. Brony? Check. Shit he was brony BEFORE it was a thing. Trans-SJeW? Check. Shit he'll probably be cutting edge autistic until he dies

>has a bed-time

Barb doesn't give him a bed-time. Barb let's Chris get away with anything as long as it doesn't interrupt her sit-on-couch-and-get-fatter time. Then if he gets into legal trouble for being a tard in public, she defends him.

IIRC there was some kind of official leaking of his mental disorder. Not autism, but a form of OCD matched with a very low IQ (not retarded but close)

Oh, well that'd be nice I suppose. I just hope he has an inheritance as fat as is waiting for him if/when she croaks.

I posted a link earlier, but here's the main page.

Welcome to the next month of your life. May it be filled with many lulz. 1600+ pages of non-stop autistic man-child.
sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

Chis and his famly are like the Kardasians for fat autistic NEETS.

>very low IQ
Didn't he graduate with honor roll though?

>DON'T
>CALL
>ANYONE

Any fucktard who pays attention can get on a high school honor roll. Besides, it took him 4 years to get an associates degree in CAD.

This will always be my favorite Chris related video, ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=1iwZp-j170Y

In the American Southeast. And as "special needs" they bend honor roll as a way to make the tards feel special.

He doesn't respond to trolls anymore sadley

Did he get his gooch pussy sewed up yet?

into sonic as well

The only leak I know about is this one:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Autism_papers

Chris used this a proof of his autism. However, it only cites the autism diagnosis.

Whatever mental condition Chris has Bob and Barb didn't want to deal with.

I often wonder if he'll ever grow out of his tom-girl phase.
Worst saga of chris by far.

Probably not. That would is most likely still festering and potentially life threatening

He's getting older. I imagine two things will happen:

He will attempt a "maturation" and "Put Away for My Own Good" (as he might put it) his old hobbies and attempt some pseudo-intellectual attempt at adulthood. Where he will possibly follow roughly in his half-brothers footsteps and review anime or something

or

He will go totally off the deepend and try to do something drastic to realize his Inner Tomgirl and end up becoming institutionalized.

jesus fuck

>burned his house down
>coffee maker

How is this possible?

He's capable of being a normal person but his upbringing and sheltering/coddling parents fucked him up mentally and fed into his victim complex.

Yeah, thats the guy. Can't really say I blame the guy. I'm amazed he hasn't completely cut ties with Chris.

He plugged it into a kitchen outlet because the rest of the house was full of garbage and junk. These outlets (this was all explained by an electrician user in detail) arent rated for the load the heating element requires and caused a short. Coupled with the aged wiring/outlet and lack of maintenance.

He had it set up in the bathroom and it sparked and caught shit on fire. His entire house was a rotting, horded heap. The entire place was health and safety hazard, it was only time before something happened.

*bathroom outlet

pfft still oldfags that lurk here, there was this weeb girl who drew plane people fucking but was a something awful person until she had a breakdown, wish anybody knew who im talking about as its ancient in internet times.

>she
No, chris is a fucking moron and this trans stuff is just a shitty ploy to get women to fuck him.

Mangina?

Popcorn!

I remember her, user.

Which is the most ass backwards autistic thing I've ever seen in my life.

He has a huge lesion on his taint and he think it's God giving him a vagina.

I think he got suspended for a year for harrassment or something

It's chris, what do you expect.
Pic related

dumbass got a perineum piercing which got infected. the skin split open, and he thinks the infected bloody gash is a vagina and hes a real woman now

After stabbing his third GameStop™ employee, mild-mannered man-child Chris Chan is adopted by his billionaire uncle who sends him to the best private schools money can buy, as well as martial art masters who train him in a variety of deadly combat arts.

oh, and this.

Would Love to See that

yeah not watching that again

Dear sweet Christ. I genuinely don't know where to begin with this.
I've followed Chris from the beginning but this saga...this is testing even my limits.
I mean, I can fap to that. I'm not proud of it. But I can.

No... no... please no... Chris why?

That cant be healthy if there Is cum comming out there ....

That stupid motherfucker ...

>millennials
Newfag

that is 100% not chris though

Its finally happened. He's lost his mind.

>sonichu.com/cwcki/Cole_Smithey
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS

He has from what his wiki says

It sucks cause I don't want him to die. I just want him to stop being a fucking horrible person.

The Thing Is he Is so fucking stupid
How does he Even know how a pc works and how The Internet works (at least to some extend)
I mean that guy had a Own web page and so on

yes it is little newfag

Maybe he'll move in with Robert casio

Chris is in his mid-30s Any chance of him growing up are long gone. He has never held a job in his entire life. Scratch that, he did work for Wendy's for a while and he sold Cutco door to door.

No, Chris is a living wreck of a man. And we're all just rubber necking to look at the carnage.

No, I've seen Chris's penis many times
Besides that pussy too clean

I'd heard about this...I thought I was ready for when I saw the pic...I was so very wrong

If by "rubber necking to look at the carnage" you mean "driving by and dragging the driver out of the car only to whack them several times with a steel pipe and drive off" your statement is more accurate. I don't blame the trolling entirely for the way Chris turned out, most of it was nature and nurture (which he got the shit end of the stick on both). However, I believe that a lot of the direction Chris has taken since the trolling began is in fact due to the trolling. Even if we never found him, he'd still be a jobless man-child living with his mom. I don't think he'd be a tranny though. I believe that has a lot to do with the fact that much of the trolling was poked towards his sexuality.

>pussy
It's not a pussy. It is some other dude's tainthole though.

There is a study that shows a link between autism in men and transgender.

newnownext.com/is-there-a-link-between-autism-and-being-transgender/03/2016/

That being said, goog user, we'll just have to agree to disagree.