Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpAvlAbrBuYsExeTkCL4wuw
youtube.com/watch?v=wKK4rUtKI_Q
discord.gg/DbDMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Social justice will implode. We just get to watch.

yuck.

Sorry Milo, or whatever your birth name is. You are a cancerous Woman and I won't give you the views or ad-clicks or whatever.

Fuck off, NYPA

Also, tits or GTFO... Pretending to be a hater; you came to the right place, but your bait ends here... cunt

Be more 12. Go on. Try.

i'd bone

>some nobody
sage

These people feed off harassment, real or perceived. They are best ignored.

Exactly. They strive on any sort of attention, pretty much a troll, whether their beliefs are genuine or not.

oh wow a feminist ive never seen one before

oh wow

OP is trying hard to make this copypasta. I think OP has lost all hope in life and this is OP's last try and achieving something in life. That achievement, a copypasta on Sup Forums.

Godspeed OP, I hope your dreams of having your own copypasta on Sup Forums becomes a reality. You just keep at it and one day you will be winrar!

Shutup Same

Well we've got her adress,her father's and mother's profile,ordered many pizzas,spammed Insta and Twitter and Youtube, created many Craig's List ads, got her phone number,spammed her e-mail and many many things, we've got more than 100+ Sup Forums people on Discord. So he kinda succeeded

Oh dude if you like Milo then you'll love her friend Gazi
>and by friend, I literally mean she's actually friends with this fuck
He's literally black Hitler and he believes that black people are the superior race, and that white people should give up their land and possessions and go live in caves or something.
>added bonus he also thinks that mixed race people, mexicans, and middle eastern people all count as "white" people.

youtube.com/channel/UCpAvlAbrBuYsExeTkCL4wuw

This "thing"?

Oh and also if you want a good example of black Hitler then check out this video

youtube.com/watch?v=wKK4rUtKI_Q

Is this going down or nah???

Be honnest you would bang

That's gross

>some big YouTuber

I stop reading here, good luck with your PA and your petition to watch this faggot.

Its going down here
discord.gg/DbDMw

I thought she identified as a boy? Why does she still wear make up then wtf so quirky also with the bow tie Jesus

Something must be done.. but this will give her fame in the long run..

thats a she? looks more like an it.

Look at it retard

Dude, me and my gf were wondering what happened to Jonathan Lipnicki

Wouldn't feed the troll, man.

And lock up our little cocks while they impregnate our white wives with their superior black cocks.

Sup Forums is on discord to fuck her up.
come join us
discord.gg/DbDMw

what state is she in