Alright, let's state it clear

alright, let's state it clear

this is the most avant-garde album of the last 20 years since Old Boots, New Dirt, and the most groundbreaking album since The Trout Mask Replica

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R39V0FgWkJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=csxSwkl4Gd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Wow, really good meme! I'm sure your parents are proud of you! kys.

I unironically agree.

Will experimental music ever top this?

This album is horrendous

Yes, horrendously good.

It's comedy rap.

>good

nah, nice try though

There's no stopping you, is it? Do you have a script that spams this?

bump

>the most innovative album of the last 30 years
>not good
kys

Best song on the album

youtube.com/watch?v=R39V0FgWkJ8

prove me wrong:

protip you can't

This album is the most dissonant and atonal piece of recording ever made, it breaks every rule there is to break, there are no conventions here, no melodies, no rhythm or even an identifiable progression.

If you were to spot a mathematical pattern in the song writing on this album, you would be given the answer to what black holes and grey matter really are.

What's on the other side of a black hole? Unless a bigger genius than Danny Brown comes around, we'll never know - but thanks to him we do know what it sounds like, the wavelengths. Unfortunately they can't be appreciated by mortal men. Maybe 50 million years from now, Homo-sapiens will have evolved into a more advanced state of being, one where this album can be appreciated for what it really is.

if a white person made this album it would be criticized as misogynistic

Whoops, looks like you linked the wrong song. Don't worry, I got you bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=csxSwkl4Gd0

flol. good one OP.

I didn't

I agree with you OP. It's the pinnacle of experimental music.

true

this album is actually pretty underwhelming, nice meme though, maybe one of the better memes of the year