Kral pilkington

Can someone plz make this! If you know how he is!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDuIwwjJHXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No Clive Warren or Rebecca De mornay
I'm not on board

You'll believe a man can moan.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDuIwwjJHXk

>Kral pilkington
tip top kek
>that episode when Karl slags off the woman who thinks steve is an unlikely lust object and she writes in and he continues to slag her off
Say something nice about her Karl
>Uh she was wearing a nice shirt n that

They did,it's called Capitan AMurica

Who will the villain be?
turns out little monkey fella

ITT: idiots who believe that Karl Pilkington is real and not a scripted character.

Source?

>Implying Ricky Gervais and Steven Merchant are clever enough to orchestrate that.
Really?

>"orchestrate"
>let a guy talk bollocks for two hours and go along with it
we haven't even seen Suzanne. Not even an unphotographed anecdote. I'm to believe that he hasn't once this decade gone out in public and been spotted with his girlfriend?

Yeah, because Karl is so popular with paparazzi, right?

this it's a load of shit. none of them are even friends anymore over greed. they are way past their prime and gervais has just lowered himself to making edgy remarks and laughing at his own jokes

And? Who cares as long as it's funny?

Same goes for shit like Nathan For You, Kenny vs. Spenny, Borat, whatever. It doesn't matter how much of it is real and how much of it is fake as long as people are laughing.

we at least of pictures of him. How is it we haven't once seen Suzanne, or even heard of people seeing her, despite most of the country recognizing Karl? Because she DOESN'T EXIST

>most of the country recognizing Karl
lol

mate, he's plugging his shit on daytime TV all the time, been advertised for years on Channel 4 and Sky One. The majority of people recognize him, even if they've never watched his shows.

But surely if Suzanone didn't exist then he would be with other women, right? Why wouldn't he be seen out with them?

I think he's just a reclusive guy who doesn't take Suzanne out that much lol

>Create one of the best comedy characters ever written
>Use him on a tinpot radio station with no listeners

>Who went on to do multiple TV series'

no birds allowed