Anybody else feel like the romance between these two felt very contrived...

Anybody else feel like the romance between these two felt very contrived? They did not give it any time to develop I felt like it came out of nowhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like love always does.

>You're a big guy
>For you

Fucking hell Whedon, really?

The whole movie was contrived shit.

Whole film legitimately got butchered on the cutting room floor to keep it under 5 hours

holy shit you're right this is pure kino

it's because they skipped some steps.

in Avengers 1 they weren't that close. and then all of a sudden in AoU they're apparently a thing.

Judging by the size of hulks pinky, with a good pre stretching he could maybe blast Back Widows ass with it but it would be a heinous stretch to make it work

>Hey big guy

P O S T
T H E
W E B M

>le zuchini XDXD

hulksmash.webm

>Anybody else feel like the romance between these two felt very contrived?
Not really.
Widow's whole thing is that she's a chronic liar who manipulates people.
Her making sure Banner has an emotional attachment is a backup to ensure that he doesn't try to buttfuck her pussy like in Avengers 1

>he doesn't try to buttfuck her pussy
>buttfuck her pussy

wat?

I felt like they could have easily solved this by adding a 10 second scene where he saves her from something and she just looks into his eyes or some shit.

Like just fucking something, ANYTHING in Avengers 1 that could have given a hint that a romance may develop in the next movie.

Oh fuck how could I forget.

i was in that damn thread.

wow so epic, almost as funny when people use proxies to roleplay as japanese people on Sup Forums
Sup Forums what a great board

There is no romance.

Black Widow is a whore.

>trying to get in Starks pants in Ironman 1
>trying to get an Caps pants in Winter Soldier
>trying to get in Hawkeye's pants in Avengers 1
>Trying to get giant hulk penis in Avengers AOE

She's just a whore dude. Nothing more.

It was forced. Whedon added it to the script hence why hawk eye now has a family out of nowhere.

Who will she fugg in infinity war

Spiderman

Everyone
The whole movie will just be the entire MCU running a train on her

kek

>she's a slut

I wish
Id pay to see it then

>inb4 mad tumblrinas complaining about Sharon Carter because Cap isn't fucking his best friend

When will Black Widow get WARMACHINED? Or FALCONED? Or BLACKED PANTHERED? We all know she gets FURYED.

Inb4 ban

>Sharon Carter
She's got a disappointing face.

They need to hook cap up with a buxom babe with dat 1950's look to her.

>She's got a disappointing face
Right? It's like it's puffy or something. I don't even remember how her ass looks.

it didnt need time to develop. she's a size queen hoe bag so she gets what ever she wants however she wants

They need to make a Peggy clone or LMD or something
I mean surely one of the supergenuises could build that in a weekend?

who's 'they'?

Maybe he should hook up with pic related
I'm sure she can take a pounding in the pussy from a super soldier.

the people who made the movie.

everyone who knows Whedon knows that this is his fetish

GREENED

>Buttfuck her pussy

Well Cap is at peak 100% near superhuman strength so he could probably smash Sif's Asguardian pussy till it bled.

10/10 would be okay with.

whedon is a hack and has no idea what he was doing. She already had built up intimacy with both cap and hawkeye but whedon needed a reason to make her useful so he needlessly made her hulks onahole. Hopefully the russo brother's put some weight to their relationship or just drop it altogether.

See? You get it, they're perfect. Red Skull was right he left humanity behind why not smash some Asgardian pussy? She could probably rock his world too. Someone should write that.

>you will never see Black Widow removing her gloves and jerking off Hulks massive green cock, eventually having to use her oiled torso to rub up against the throbbing shaft enough until finally spraying his thick gamma-load all over her. Leaving him spent and able to calm down enough to become normal again

Whedon is going to write himself in as a guest superhero with no powers that gets cucked.

>>trying to get in Starks pants in Ironman 1
eh, he was trying to get into hers and she wasn't having it
>>trying to get an Caps pants in Winter Soldier
should have popped his cherry desu
>>trying to get in Hawkeye's pants in Avengers 1
wasted all the build up in this movie desu
>>Trying to get giant hulk penis in Avengers AOE
forced stupid relationship. Maybe if they had a scene early on where they were fucking.

There was way more chemistry between her and Cap.

>violent brute falls in love with white woman
ayy lmao

Cap's a virgin though

Yeah, way too much like real life

>Russian
>white

Exactly. Who else to pop his cherry other than a Goddess?

> Maybe if they had a scene early on where they were fucking.
Yeah right, about Hulk fucking...

holding hands then? is that better?

How do you know though?

You sure he never porked any of those stage girls when he was on tour as captain america?

Maybe he had a giant orgy.

You don't know!

>hide the zucchini
What did Tony mean by that?

You just KNOW they didn't

and he can rawdog her and bust inside, NO WORRIES

There's was that one quick scene where some blonde gets his autograph and gives him that look.

that line was really off putting. Like it's still a kid's movie.

BIG

GREEN

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
Go to 2:10 YOU JUST KNOW

That's too lewd

How come no worries?

Wouldn't the super serum make his sperm super sperm?

It's probably so powerful it could impregnate a barren woman.

>some blonde
none other than Smirkfu herself

Imagine the child of an asgradian and a super soldier.
Nah it was some other one.

I didn't see any charisma between the two in the first one.

Yeah. Why can't the writers just accept that capeshit is for mature adults like us?

BENIS

that's like saying his super serum sperm can impregnate a plastic bag.

Has he tried?

You don't know!

all she did was give him a hardon and fap material

she was about to blow him too if it hadn't been for that CB peggy.

Come to think of it why isn't Cap donating literal gallons of his sperm to childless women in order to produce a new generation of American supermen?

i want Sif to ged THOR"D or CAP"D or Loki'D i'd even take a Darcy'D

In the Ultimates universe, Cap unknowingly fathered a child who the military captured to raise as a replacement for him while he was on ice.
The kid turned into a psychopath, cut his own face off, and became Ultimate Red Skull

with great power comes great responsibility. He has to stay a virgin forever.

She'll probably get panther'd

I want to see her get ODINED

>all she did was give him a hardon and fap material
Stop being jelly senpai Cap was travelling america fucking all kinds of ho's t b h

Nah, she needs to be ANTSED

I think I've actually read that
I've been wondering if the MCU is ever going to bring in the alternate Caps, like the Fascist one from the 50's comics who go retconned into being Steve Roger's successor.

>not Ant-MANNED

nah, he spent the majority of his free time writing letters to his oneitis peggy

guys guys...

WASP'D.

Hope and SIf make it happen!

Maybe she gets BUCKYED

Happened pretty realistically imo. Widow grows attracted to Banner, decides to make it clear and start hitting on him, Banner drops the spaghetti and fumbles about, not sure if he's actually in love with her or just thrilled to have a hot assassin interested in him. The only "suddenness" was Widow finally deciding to make it clear.

She just wanted the BGC

>tfw will never be surrounded by attractive female superheroes and try to get into their pants

Actually that was her main squeeze in the comics for a while recently

But traditionally she was DAREDEVILLED

Flirting =/= trying to get into their pants. I love when this board goes all r/Redpill slash /r9k/. I'd flirt with Renner and I'm not gay.

OH DANG based devil

I like the way you think. This really needs to happen the panel and everything. Imagine the SJW butthurt

>flirt with a guy
>not gay

please stay on your containment board

they really shouldn't let autistic children on computers.

Renner would be fun as fuck to flirt with and your prudishness is pure sour grapes.

renner is a known faggot so what are you gonna do when your flirting takes and he drags you into the bathroom and pulls his erect penis out?

Get HAWKEYED

Has this been confirmed or is he still not admitting anything

GTFO Fags

Think hawkeye can aim his cumshots with precise accuracy?