Is it racist to say nigga when listening to a rap song...

Is it racist to say nigga when listening to a rap song? I'm white but I'm not racist and I feel bad whenever I say it but like when I'm singing to a song it feels weird not to say it pls help thanks

It's racist not to say it, as if you think black people need your protection or can't handle you saying the nigger word. Also don't listen to rap music, race traitor.

No one fucking cares. Kill yourself, you stupid fucking faggot magnet.

Had a bad Christmas?

first you gotta apply for a nigga pass which includes a background check. if your record is clean you should get one for rapping along

Not really equality if the blacks have a special word only they can say, also if you bought the album I don't think it should be a problem

no, you can't say nigger, but you can choose to only support rappers who are white, which is what I do.

>Be me at festival
>Go see Danny Brown with female cousin
>Great show, Danny kills it
>No hype men, just him and the DJ
>Starts playing blunt after blunt
>Gets the crowd to sing along
>"Kush got a nigga feelin' awesome"
>Danny stops the show
>Looks directly at me
>"What the fuck did you just say?"
>I try and stammer out an apology (I wasn't the only person to say nigga either
>"Not good enough, get the fuck out of here you little bitch"
>Dejected, I run away in tears
>Danny fucks my cousin and gets her pregnant

Don't say the N word guys :(

no but if you make a huge deal about it then you prolly are a racist

What about mixed race rappers that don't say nigga?

You're quoting the lyrics of a song, yes you can say it. Stop being a nu-male beta bitch and say the N-word without thinking "omg what if a black person hears me say it" you degenerate libtard cuck manbaby

this thread made you really emotional huh

is this thread for real?

Buzzwords: The Post

What woman in her right mind would have sex with Danny Brown? Even DJ Khaled is more attractive.

He got dumb and ignorant, when he was on her clitoris :(

It's not racist at all but the fact that you're asking makes it apparent that, like most whit people, you're going to sound lame as fuck when saying it.

Its not racist to even say the word nigger as long as you don't use it on a person.

>I feel bad whenever I say nigga
Are you really young or are you just a faggot

Only if you live in a poorer community and or high black population area. Rich white kids have no business listening to hip hop and definitely have no business saying nigga

wtf you listen to logic gtfo normie

This better be b8