Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

How about u do something no one else gives a shit

>"I'm not asking for some sort of personal army"
>entire post is about asking for an army
>giving this much of a fuck about some random SJW on the internet

sage in all fields, ignore the cancer, go on about your day and fuck off

ITT: Young newfag with a personal army request claims to not be a young newfag with a personal army request.

Fuck off new fag honestly!

Aww cmon user can't we do it for the lulz.. I never see Sup Forums do anything for the lulz anymore.

Id fuck her. Thats just the truth

Who's megan?

this? AGAIN?! she's one of a million trillion suppressing free speech, user.

NYPA

I'll win her heart. Then have the best sex anyone has ever had.

You've really got a hard-on for this chick. Do we really need multiples of these threads every day? If anyone have a shit about your little jihad something would have been done by now. You are cringey as fuck, faggot.

Fuck the newfags. I need to see her very upset.

>And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread, like an army would.

Also, she calls everyone (including herself) racist, sexist, etc. so she can feel righteous when she judges them. Since she "admits to it", she's free to accuse the rest of us of being cunts.

I'd fuck it in the ass. Of course, I also ass fucked some 250 pound whale with a set of disappointing A cups so my standards are pretty goddamn low.

OP is Milo. This is how feminists work. They incite attacks against themselves to prove their own points. Don't be baited. Sage goes in all fields.

If this is so. Milo please fuck me. You're pretty hot

The hatefuck would be amazing for sure.

No shit, Milo herself actually got caught red handed trolling her own tumblr, and it got promptly deleted. Do not be fooled, people. I keep seeing this thread. Sage in all fields.

Oh yes

OP here
To be honest I'm surprised you idiots still reply

I actually know nothing about Milo him/herself or anything s/he has actually done, his/her type is just so common and transparent that this seemed obvious from the post alone.

If you're milo trace my ip and fuck me

bait thread, saged and gay

No shortage of idiots on the internet, Sup Forums least of all.
That being said, tits or gtfo.

>making a person who contributes nothing constructive more famous and getting more attention

This is why sjw will win because of faggots like the OP

Nah fam. I'm just tryna make copypasta

Dubs

Oh look. It's this faggot thread again.

My friend has a dog called milo.

Source? Can't find anything on google.

Sooo, is it a guy or a girl?

Everyone already goes after Milo. Nothing more is really needed.

Mine too. Cheers m8!

Why are you bombing Sup Forums with this bullshit, you faggot?

Boo-hoo-hoo

Purge

snip snoop its miloop!

Your welcome user
pastebin link /YdKCaU4R

Sage all over this thread

My first sage

Oh shit user thought it was b8