People who had one job and still failed

People who had one job and still failed

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/57ae21dcc36188bd1d8b457d/amp?client=ms-android-virgin-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You, with this thread.

Your mom invented yo mama jokes

>planning

thats shooped u newfag

dont have a picture, but i remember a pack of beef jerky being an artefact of the culture
>25g of product
>36g with package
>flakes and strips
>thats normal
>80g with package
>contend looks like teal leaves ready to make tea out of
>70g of meat
>in 25g of meat
looks like the big bits ran out and they just dropped all the broken leftover dust into a package and had it slip through qa

Would eat

Sweet free racing stripe

Pathetic faggs post cute traps then

Whats wrong with this one...?

The door..

>)
stupid dumbass

Why would you put a door in front of the Urinal and not the toilet, genius?

More faggot

>using toilet puts you in a position that you can see who is looking at you and cover yourself if desired
>using a urinal puts you in a position that you can't see who is looking at you, door provides privacy even if you don't know you need it

I like to stare a man in the eye while I shit and doors get in the way of that. I approve of that bathroom.

Happy?

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Fuck this I am abandoning thread spidey is here

spooderman you're needed here

Me

those things...

I spend most of my time browsing Sup Forums, do you really think I'm happy?

looks like hot tub covers
its okay to stack those

i need back up

I got something like that in my kitchen. Fucking ridiculous.

Look in the mirror, your dad should have pulled out.

I'm the one posting poni

WTF did I just read?

No one here is happy

Ausfag can confirm

thank you spooderman

underrated

in some cases that's actually the logical thing to do.

this is one of the best threads I've seen in a while, ty OP

What kind of retarded faggot logic are you using?

Not sure this counts but here.

The same kind that people who'd worsen congestion to ease congestion, use.

How is it possible to fuck up that hard?

Give me one good reason to believe that reducing the number of lanes would lessen traffic

Lolwut

did u now cabin crew nees to explain how to fasten a seatbelt before plane takes off and then they have to check, if every1 actually id fasten the seatbelt?
And do u know there r ppl who cant handle that tech?
And we wanna go to space...

Ethiopian "Olympic swimmer" was his one job

Here's one.

There is a large accident ahead blocking two lanes. Rather than have everyone merge over at that point, they gradually close off lanes.

Not him, but have you ever been on the freeway during rush hour? Ever notice how fucking everyone just decides to try and hop lanes at the same time, which ends up turning a slow crawl into complete gridlock?

>then they have to check, if every1 actually id fasten the seatbelt
I've flown on dozens of flights, this is false

By the way you have cancerous down syndrome never attempt to type again

English mother fucker do you speak it?

>radar in pokemon go only works in some places

Closing a lane in advance allows the traffic to disperse / choose another route before the point of congestion (where the road absolutely needs to be closed, here, for a big hole in the ground)

If not closed in advance, the point of congestion would be right next to the problematic area, and the traffic would quickly become worse. Closing a lane at an intersection is more advantageous in the long run, even though it's counter intuitive.

do u? The other guy got it

I've heard the more you reduce traffic less people are deterred by traffic so more people venture out so traffic goes up proportionately to capacity. So maybe the inverse is true?

You should write a novel

you know countries can't just pick anyone they want to put on their olympic teams right? there are qualifying rounds they have to go through and they need to have an established professional athletic career already. In addition, it's pretty expensive to send someone to the olympics, countries like Ethiopia especially can't afford to waste that money. This all means that this fat fuck it out there, swimming like a champ, probably getting mad pussy and generally not giving a fuck who sees his gut, and all the while he's doing this, you're on Sup Forums, eating mom's hot pockets and swimming with your shirt on to hide your gut.

1/3 ain't so good.

What planet is this on??

REVEALED: Ethiopian 'whale' swimmer is son of swimming federation boss
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/57ae21dcc36188bd1d8b457d/amp?client=ms-android-virgin-us

Sjw much?

why do u nd to have established athletic career?! If u can just, lets say, lift more than every1 else, i dont car if u lift from birth, or if it was your 1st ever sighting of the weight - u r goin.

But that's right. A dime is smaller than a penny, and that flash drive is bigger than a dime.

But still a stupid picture.

Once you kinda get older, you realize that its okay to have a gut. Nobody really gives a shit about your body other than you and any potential mates...and if a girl is shallow and only dates guys with rockin abs, then you're not gonna have any fun with her anyways.

care*

Haven't you ever heard of inflation?

All accounts say he is slow

it's not you fucking imbecile, that's "irony" pleb

i don't get it

Why did this mistake take precedence over ALL the others

Spotted the whale.

u w0t m8? A bitchs gonna marry a fatass, cuz has a "good husband" - has money, isnt crazy anymore and will raise children.
Then the bitch is also gonna get fat, will start complaining, wasting money and be a nail to the coffin

right
need*