Do any of you fags have full or almost full sleeves?

Do any of you fags have full or almost full sleeves?

Yes.

How long did it take you? I've been wanting tattoos lately even though I have 0. Pretty much feel free'd enough to get some. Also how many of them are meaningless or half meaningless?

I loved tenchi muyo

No him, but I have about 15 hours of work on one arm and about 10 or so on my other and neither are full sleeves. I have a couple that having meaning but most of them don't really mean anything thing. I also have a few on my legs and my rib cage.

I have a Japanese dragon with lotus flowers. It was designed by Ami James, Federico Ferroni and Tim Hendricks. It has taken over six years to complete and was inked in Miami, New York and Fullerton.

Me too bro :)
I hate the hours I'll have to put in, money too of course but whatever. Will be interesting how people will treat me differently

Nice bro, I'll have to find a real legit artist for any portraits I might want

As long as your not an asshole no one will treat you different. You might get some weird looks but that's it's. I even have a giant evil looking eyeball on my left hand and I've never had anyone treat me different or bad beacuse of it.

Tattos are for degenerate homos.

Haha nice, mainly meant the girls too. I guarantee tats will get me more vagina

i knew this was coming go away newfag

So go ahead and post yours

I have no tats, but I've been thinking about scarification, since I already have a lot of scars.
I wanted the arisen's scar branded onto my chest. That's gonna be a real doozy to deal with, though.

My other arm is American traditional. Tim Hendricks, Luke Wesman, Mikey Slater, Lydia Bruno. Mostly left up to the artist's choice with some input from me.

Why would you want this

Nah, they just don't hire you.

Chicks dig tattoos, but you need personality to go with it. You won't get any pussy just beacuse the tattoos. Like I said just don't be a dick to people and you will have nothing to worry about.

Pic related my hand

I've had no problems getting a job.

Barista or janitor don't count as jobs

>You won't get any pussy just beacuse the tattoos
Don't be so sure.. haha

Because I'm not a big tattoo guy and I've already got so many scars that a big one across my chest wouldn't be a big deal, outside the pain and potential for infection and shit.
Besides, it's not like anybody would see it if I didn't want them to. Not employment concerns, really.
That and I'm a big Dragon's Dogma fan.

Neither.

>What are long sleeved shirts

Somebody needs to shop sperm on her face