The previous thread was deleted. We still don't know if this is legit or not

The previous thread was deleted. We still don't know if this is legit or not.

xxxnoscopemlgxxx.com/index.php/2016/08/12/i-have-been-thoroughly-enjoying-no-mans-sky-and-i-want-to-pass-that-enjoyment-onto-you/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ghneKHxx6c
mediafire.com/download/xs16nf5fgncnhxp/kinozal.tvid1468468_(1).torrent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping cause I still want to know

Kek

Just go to tpb fag

Bump for some reason, bump too OP

I don't want to pay for a VPN and I already have 2 copyright strikes from my ISP.

i was hung up at 2.0 but i gained .1 since then . shits almost finished

I don't get it

Hey, I guess the last thread died but the server's still maxed out.

Faggot

Try TunnelBear

is this shit legit? 2.5G seems small for a full game

Two players were in the same place on Twitch but they couldn't see each other.

Why thiscgame is not coming for PlayStation 3 ?

the dev has been super dodgy about not seeing other players. alot of back and forth on whether its a multiplayer game or not.many people saying dev is full of shit and just collecting the dough.

Shut up Linus. The fag said he doesn't want to pay for a vpn service

If I'm pirating a game I don't have money for a VPN. Besides PIA is cheaper than TunnelBear.

yes i must see this through. nofap untils its done i dont wanna pass out in ym chair.

I was about to post to a faces of Sup Forums but that got deleted too, fuck it I'm posting that pic here.

Anyway I'm 0.8 gb in

Yeah I get it now, I like single player better than multi player, this game is almost a copy of Frontier Elite games

im not saying i agree with dev cause he sounds like a politician with his answers but thinking about it , all he promised was being able to see other players. i mean w/o mods how fun can that be and even if it is im sure it would get dumb quick. i do like artsy survival games though.

Just made this.
If the game was about Nazis in space maybe id buy

It reminds me of Minecraft in space

Anyone with two drops of common sense would know that running that system on a multiplayer platform would take a STUPID amount of server power in the form of both raw processing and storage.

im gonna take a shit , i have .3 left.

I downloaded it from some website and it always crashes after the opening screen fades to white. It's probably because my laptop is shit, but idk. I can post the link if y'all are interested

Wasn't there a movie about Nazis on the moon?

yeah iron sky.
also top fucking kek m8

Yeah, Iron Sky

Perfect score 2.6 for the 2 opening hours and .6 for the 6 mins it takes to load the game in

They will probaly add to the game a multiplayer soon as possible

True, however Star Citizen is sort of doing something similar.

lost.

wow. perfect m8

The game runs like shit on some PCs. They need to do some optimizing.

ha more like no jew sky

I will be updating that page with updates from GOG so if you are interested then bookmark it.

This was my favorite review of NMS on Steam.

my gtx 950 should run it decent and i was getting barely 60 on low/med settings with HUGE freezes and spikes. I put 20 minutes into it and am already waiting for my refund to go through.

top kek

HAS ANYONE FINISHED DOWNLOADING YET?

I'm 1 GB in and coming in hot!

im at 2.3/2.5 will post ss's of unpacking and install.

Can't wait to get my copy

youtube.com/watch?v=0ghneKHxx6c

just finished downloading, impeccable gameplay!

bump to keep alive .1 left my nogs

Played it for about an hour earlier. It could be an amazing game if it wasn't so damn laggy.

Wow, a lot better than I expected.

Brump

kek

You are the real MVP

I'm playing Skyrim.

Decide what I should do and I'll post result

This is why us backers of SC are okay with them taking as much time as they need to in order to get the game right.

is done, doing it up now. 5 min tops.

The PC version needs some serious optimization.

true, but in Star Citizen things are for one instanced amd they're running on Google's Cloud hosting - and we all know how much computation/storage power Google has.

only company who's doing such stuff is EVE ONLINE, and their server can even go downhill with lag and simulation-speed slow-downs when a lot of players join a war skirmish in one star system

My server is going to be hit hard once you upload those screenshots

lol i spoke too soon its kinds hung up at 2.5 but i expect it within the next 5 min lol

replied to wrong post

Wait, SC is using Google Cloud? I didn't know that! That gives me way more faith in their ambitions then!

What's going on? I'm confused. Someone fill me in?

Working torrent if you guys are willing to trust me, been playing for hours
mediafire.com/download/xs16nf5fgncnhxp/kinozal.tvid1468468_(1).torrent

here i go!

yeah, I am a small time backer of SC, there was a post about it, that they're using Google cloud, and have been developing a system for SC, that enables them to clone entire sections of the running universe within 1-3 minutes, for scaling, if and when a lot of people are going to specific areas, due to in-game events.
let me check if I can find the article back

I believe in you David!

use betternet

That only happens when there is a huge battle in a single system. IIRC they can dedicate more servers for a system in such an event but they tend to fuck it up.

That being said SC is way different than EVE. For one you have the FPS aspect and not to mention that each object is an individual. In EVE you just have to worry about ships but in SC you have to think that the piolet is different that the ship (the piolet can get sniped) and not only that but the ship can crash into objects and then you have debris to think about and that's not even getting into the FPS aspect. SC is seriously an ambitious goal and they really seem to be making progress!

I can't wait for the actual game!

lool not even gonna question how you know my name im just going with it

why dont you faggots just download off a torrent site from a reputable uploader?

I'm the only one who still plays Skyrim ?

bump for interest

your name in the filepath

I'm behind you

How many hours do you have on the game?

jk

It's pretty self explanatory. Someone posted the GOG files for No Man's Sky and people are trying to figure out if it has viruses or not but the guy only has a 100Mbps connection and with all the people downloading it right now it's taking a while for verification.

lol yeah i see it now im pretty blind nowadays.

>GOG files
oooh, I'd be pretty down to get a virus to play this game. But from what I've read, it's graphics intensive?

Thanks! I'd love to read up on that! If anyone knows how to configure and run servers it's Google. They have proven that.

I'd still like to know more about how it works, though.

:D

>zero threats

Holy shit! I didn't know such a thing existed!

hue hue
>secretly about at least 1 threat

Well, this is my last character, I have 186 hours in this one, imperial,strider, Level 128

shit is legit boys im sbailing to install and play . wonderful fucking work op. you are the champion of this day !

>quad-dubs....

downloading this now, thanks for the updates!

It's poorly optimized for PC right now...

Well, RIP download server

You run the scan on the extracted shit?

the least i can do. really just amazed with a straight up op today he is the real savior of my wallet.

I told you fags I didn't have a virus in there! I'm all about sharing with my fellow Sup Forumsros

didnt but will now to make yall feel better

at the moment when zhukov reaches the suburbs of berlin and patton crosses the rhein, a weary adolf hitler unleashes a last ditch effort for victory. the race to unlock the power of the atom has yielded a prototype engine that would reign supreme over the skies. however, what the german scientists couldn't predict is the quantum flux created, and adolf hitler, instead of flying a solo mission to single handedly destroy the allied armies in his spaceship is transported to another galaxy, where the reich has to be rebuilt through crafting and possibly fucking some strange animals to create a hybrid race of humanoid nazis that will return to earth and retake victory.