S/fur

s/fur

its always a dude in the suit

no you could almost tell it was a girl, the shape of her body was like a hour glass cause the suit was tight.

possibly a trap with a corset

Haha, really funny. Retard.

:^)

I got you fam

My god, I stir up a lot of butthurt. It's amazing. I actually have people impersonating me now. Fucking pathetic.

Not another ducking weaboo

well what ever it was still kind of hot. everybody i worked with was pretty much cracking jokes and everything but I thought it was....different. I'm not sure how i feel about it.

lurkin

weird

Hopefully we dont get the twat who posts rabbits getting killed. Animal cruelty actually pisses me off to the fullest extent.

well at the time i thought it was a girl, because when they all got out of their suits at night and hung out by the parking lot i seen a lot of them. some of them were pretty cute too.

I'm 95% sure the guy impersonating me and posting ponies is that same guy.

its just an object, you shouldn't get worked up over it

but its technically banned material right?

and probably really awkward since you have to keep seeing the normies you work with without it being too obvious you were in to this

sorry i don't have any pictures...it seems like you all kind of know each other here.

What do you gain from this? Everyone knows you're not me, first of all.

yea it was awkward, I had to act professional at the time i couldn't loose my job.

Interacting with guests was something that was kind of a no no unless you were helping them.

Just sayin... the pony stuff here is pretty fucked up with the gore and whatever, but at least most of it took some serious art skill. That much I can appreciate. I'm impressed by a lot of it

well as long as I keep posting diffrent pictures the only way to filter me is to filter "Dash" :^)

people actually commission artists for that sort of thing

I could never go to a convention. Even as a furfag I think furries are weird as fuck. Obviously not everyone, but I don't think I could be there and not cringe 95% of the time

Well no one filters names here, so there's that. Doesn't make you any less stupid. And I could just as easily turn off my name. I never liked it anyway.

yummy

Herm faggot, you are seriously the most pathetic person I've ever seen.

I miss /rs/
it was such a nice spot to dump my shitposting folder

I don't think i could, I wouldn't say I'm a "furfag" but these pictures are pretty nice. Some of the stuff was pretty cringey. like when like 12 of them surrounded me and started dancing.

I was kind of a fan favorite there, they didn't seem to like any of the other valets.