Rollerino

what if we aren't a neckbeard

roll

ROLL HARDER

Awwyos

Roll

THIS ALL LOOKS SHITTY

roll m8

Oh man, where do I begin. This all happened during nighttime. I had an 8-hour layover in the capital city of a very shitty country. Luckily I had one friend who lives there and he decided to invite me to stay over at his house while I waited for my other flight. It was around 5pm when I landed and at 6ish I was standing outside of his apartment. He welcomed me in and told me that in a couple of hours he had a soccer game to play, and told me I was invited to go see him play. Yeah whatever, said I. I had no clue where he was playing and apparently neither did him. My friend told me the pitch was around 7 blocks away, so it wasn’t a long walk. We got pretty lost. After asking a jogging lady where was the place we were looking for, we started walking the right direction. It was then when we saw a man walking in a weird fashion, almost as if he was drunk or high. It didn’t matter though we just wanted to find this fucking place. This man kept “fighting” the air and pretending to be training for a boxing match or something. Five minutes after walking behind him he turns around and told us “stay still or I’ll shoot you both dead. Give me your wallets and cellphones.” I thought to myself, “fuck”. I’d never been in that situation. My friend decided to play it cool and said “I have nothing on me, I got nothing to give you, sorry.” I thought he was going to get us shot, but since he was the one who lived there, I decided to say the same thing. After talking with him for like 15 seconds, he grabbed my hand and told us he was going to shoot us, and proceeded to put his hand in his crotch area under his pants as if he were to take a gun out. I wasn’t going to give him anything since I had my id on me and I wouldn’t be able to fly that night. Right after he put his hand under his pants, I pushed him away and ran as if Usain Bolt had taken control of my body, along with my friend. We didn’t get shot.

rollin in the deeeep

Yeah fuck, why not.

kay

The fuck is "purge computer" supposed to help?

Ey fuk u

rockn roll

rollingu

psh

I think I've accrued credits on that one.

Roll

roll

i try it

here i go

rollingggg

ROLLQLDQING

First trips ever

roll

ROLLING

roll

why not

rolo is fucking amazing, now i have to go get some but it only comes in a big ass block at my supermarket now, so its your fault when i get heart disease cunt

meh

roll2

roll

rolling again!!!

rollin

Gary needs a new pair of shoes

Henry Rollins

Roll

jew

Rollerino

Roll

Goodnight