I'm freaking out Sup Forums

I'm freaking out Sup Forums,
>uncle got laid off from his job today
>will still get unemployment checks
>dad the only person working from the household
>sister is pregnant and getting disability checks, she was working but decided to get on welfare kek, gets foodstamps etcc..
>I'm 22 years old and have never had a job so I'm a piece of shit also..
>have to get a job or else it will be more difficult to make it

Having said all of that I'm planning on applying to mamy minimum wage jobs since I have no education outside of High School, and no I was not doing drugs all this time nor was I a crimminal, I was just your typical basement dweller wasting his life away, eventhough I didn't consider the people I knew "true" friends having people to talk to was better, now having no one feels terrible, I have to do everything by myself, it terrifies me knowing that I actually have to take to strangers now.. I feel like it's possible tho, what does Sup Forums think?

OP there's still hope you aren't that old yet, get out there because later on it will become much harder for you

you'll be fine, OP
trust me im an uneducated cave dwelling shitstain like you, i got hired almost on the spot at one of my local grocers just because im a nice enough looking dude

just save your money and try to Not look like you're actively contemplating suicide every moment of the day

Wait so they care if you're good looking or not? I thought all you had to do was dress nicely when the interview came and at least try to act confident... That's what I'm gonna do because I don't consider myself good looking. You must have felt so relieved after you landed the job, now you started from somewhere at least.

Where do you live.
Fuck a grocery store
Get hired at a mill or something industrial
Make some good money

given my hiring manager was a total scumbag, my looks and demeaner probably were a point in my favor. was my first job so i was notably excited and i assume he picked up on it. in customer service they're looking for people who are friendly and can work efficiently. that hasn't stopped a lot of people though. seriously i still wonder how some of the people we hire make it. im talking people who speak in monotone and look like they haven't washed their face in ages
minimum wage jobs dont have too high of hiring standards, so you should be fine. but if you do well in them it'll look good on your resume. do it well, leave your mangers with a good impression and you'll likely get a good recommendation with your next job. save some money for school or someplace to live, ect ect ect, it's your life you'll figure it out.

Hey op, depending on where you live I can get you a decent job. If you happen to be in my area I'll hire you.

I live in California Oxnard user, how can I make a lot of money working in something industrial? Isn't working in something industrial the same as working in factories etcc that pay the minimum?

ironically enough that's probably what i'm gonna wind up doing next. after some more schooling i'm gonna try to get forklift training for a facility my dad delivers to.
main goal is medschool though but, grocery stores ain't payin' for that shit.

oil field is good money, but it fluctuates and..well, accidents on oil rigs are nasty

Thanks for the advice user and by the way the way describe things it looks like you figured out your life out.

I live in California user
Yeah I keep hearing working st oil companies pay really well, but don't you need some sort of training in order to work there?

Well I'm not in calli, but the company I work for has a branch in Irvine I might be able to get you into

join the military. make something for yourself user

^ dont do that
no matter who wins the election there's gonna be war and you will probably get killed

Home Depot hires anyone

As much as I respect people who served in the armed forces, that's probably not the best route. Seeing as alot of our retired vets end up homeless and fucked in the head.

Become an apprentice iron worker. The work is hard but the pay is great.

Vote for Bernie he will make it so you can just lay on your ass all day you worthless filth.

What do you guys do?

Can I still join at 22 years old? and I know the majority of people think getting minimum wage jobs isn't really that impressive, but to me at least it will be a huge improvement from my current situation for now.

You can. They will teach you and you will learn.

Join the navy if you're afraid to die or get your hands dirty.

Yeah plus I don't want to die yet, I've heard there's a lot jobs aside from being a soldier though.
Really? I'm gonna apply there also, I'm mostly doing the applying process online though, hopefully I get a few calls back or else I'm gonna go to a temp agency and try my luck there.
Thanks for the suggestion user I'm gonna look into that
Kek this was funny because it's true

That sounds nice, if I can't land a job I'm probably gonna use that as a last restort.

Again people downplay minimum wage jobs which is fine because they pay like shit but in my eyes I would have improved from my current situation.

Sup Forums is your family. You'll be fine

Improve your life son. Not just your current status. Stop being a pleb and let the army motivate you since you're not willing or capable of doing it.

I guess going into the army would be something new, but what kind of motivation would I receive? People would treat me like crap if I went there, they would literally pick on me constantly.
It really feels like it, people do really try to help