My gf can't drink in moderation. it's not all the time but when she does its all or nothing...

my gf can't drink in moderation. it's not all the time but when she does its all or nothing. well it fucking happened again. is it worth putting up with this shit /b? pic related.

Self serve window is open bro, quit bein a faggot and think big

Got rid of my drunken whore gf a year ago. She was such an irrational bitch when drunk, and a pitiful slob while hungover. You can do better OP! Let's get a peek at a titty though...

so damn frustrating

this

Smash it spoon it and go to sleep you fucking whiny bitch
Omg Friday nights are sooo hard

tiny peek

Where are you from OP? I had an ex who was just like that, no inbetween. Either trashed or sober as a door nail. I never minded though, I mean she always crashed really early after that so she was never really out of hand.

cum on her breh

show ass

No shit. Either be the DD or don't. Let her be her seems like you're the pussy. Ohhh noes shes drunk and horny...

IF nothing else she passes out early and your free to do whatever.

theres a cheek

timestamp for confirm

Sharpie in pooper for confrim

Is she cool when she's not binge drinking?

for the most part.

whats frustrating?

I take that as an astounding "no but the pussy game ridic"

babysitting a grown (drunk) woman is frustrating

i take it as "no shes fine im just a faggot op who doesnt really drink"

maybe you should stop being a resentful bitch

You fucking pussy; I would be on my knees thanxing the Lord....
Every time she passed out ......... (HAMMER TIME)...

Same, and would always drink too much even though she oftentimes promised she would 'not go there again'. You can't trust bitches like that. Now I am with a sweet girl that drinks responsibly and I am a hundred times happier.

How often is this behavior really a problem for you? A few hours a week? She probably spends more time on your dick. In my opinion it's worth it babysitting her drunk ass. You're never more vulnerable than blacked out drunk. At least she trusts you. Hope she doesn't see this thread..

let's see your dick in her mouth op. also yeah sounds not so great. how often is not all the time?

If she doesn't wake up mad in the middle of the inevitable anal fucking, she's a keeper. If she gets all pissy, dump her. If she cries rape, dump her body.