We will NEVER get to see Team USA led by Tom Brady obliterate the rest of the world at football

>we will NEVER get to see Team USA led by Tom Brady obliterate the rest of the world at football

GET WITH THE TIMES ALREADY, WORLD. NEXT OLYMPICS WILL BE BRADY'S LAST CHANCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7tGY-VDx3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_rugby
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying it wouldn't be Rodgers

>GayRod
>good

>Not the man to make brady his bitch
(twice)

I don't think any other country would even be able to field a single player that'd even make our 53-man squad, we're that far ahead of everybody. football isn't ready to be an olympic sport, because we're the only ones that could play at an olympic level.

give it another 4-5 decades, then we'll see.

Eli wouldn't even be on the team bruh
>Brady
>Cam
>Really really like women

all these unskilled shitty tiny countries would just get injured or injure our players, no thank you

This guy's right the injury aspect will never be overcome. Also the olympics take place during training camp.

American football will continue to pussify so maybe some day

>Cam
I hope you're just being ironic

>not wanting to see the NFL MVP single handedly shit on no name countries

He'd barely be on the top 10 list of QBs that should be considered for Team USA.

>Tom Brady passes to.... Tom Brady!
>That's right, folks! America leads [some loser shithole country] 249 to 0!

"and that ends the first quarter!"

>brady will never win gold

must suck desu

America would obviously win but who would get 2nd?

canada, duh

Us mon ami

Is there anybody from that defense still on the team?

obv canada

Although you guys would obliterate us, and probably actually murder some people in the prelims. Not even joking, I think someone would actually die. It would be the most entertaining sport in the olympics though

>tfw you'll never get to see all 300lb of JJ Watt steamrolling some 5'0 japanese QB

>handegg
>olympics

helmets don't work as it should be it seems.

I didn't know Tom Brady played football. How does he rank against Reyna, Donovan, Diesel and Dempsey?

>being that guy
back to buffalo wild wings with you

How's that Germany WR doing?

Sorry I meant real football not association football

not much to know yet, we're still in training camps and he seems like a fringe guy. at this point you'd have to ask a vikingsfag for more specifics, or you could look up stuff from their beat writers but I don't know who they are. everyone's focused mostly on their own teams right now so I can only really tell you about the 49ers.

Whoa, whoa, Madrid may be European Cup champions, but branding football Real football is giving them a little too much credit.

But no one cares about niggercrash outside of lardistan?

And why do you wear those pussy bitch pads and tight spandex costumes?

And why is the ball such a retarded shape?

And why do I have to sit down and see like 10 commercials for one second of play?

And why do you AmeriCaitlynJenners give penalties for "unsportsmanlike" behaviour a.k.a anti-feminism?

And why does your sport call itself football when the players are too fat to use their feet to kick the ball?

And why do you call yourselves world champions for beating a wild card team that had an abysmal system in the "playoffs" when the rest of the world A. Doesn't play the sport at all and B. Has football leagues that determine the champion through undeniable domination which is determined by the superior 38 game season?

If you can adequately answer my questions perhaps my opinion of American "football" will go up from "laughable retardation" to "Sad pitiable joke that Americans somehow convinced themselves was good entertainment"

I'm the autistic one so I'll take enough of the bait to say that it's not worth responding to you seriously, because you're just out to shitpost so anything we say is just going to be met with more shitposting. maybe if you actually came off with genuine interest, but nah.

>Americans

You are that fat autistic kid who makes up his game rules as the game goes along just so he could win and cries and takes his ball when he doesn't get his way

Speaking of Tom, is he in Rio right now?

And you're the impoverished third world aspie that does what we say or your only reliable food supply is cut off

But hey america le fuggin sux xD

Shows how much you know

That common core showing through hey

I could shit a better education system than common core and piss on it to make it too complicated for American politicians

>America in a corner

>haha we can beat america ine one of our best sports

How about these others sports

>nope don't care we beat you lel

just like canadians, stick to one sport when you suck at 90% of sports.

we already have rugby at the olympics

you'll lose though

maybe you should get more of those pussypad rugby players in the team

He's unironically the best passer in the league. Brady's greater success is due to a combination of having marginally better teams around him and being a marginally better leader

Vollmer on the Pats isn't bad

youtube.com/watch?v=W7tGY-VDx3o

>nfl players hit harder than rugby players even with pads

what ever makes you feel good pollywolly

Wow what a good one, you almost convinced me you didn't live in a literal shithole

kek

You are Oscar Pistorious laughing at Usain Bolt for not having able legs. Your insults are pillows

>American sports
>Relevant to the rest of the world

Pick one

what is basketball, please share those legendary world renowned sports from south africa, we'll wait.

I said the world not south Africa

What does Americans have to show in

>Soccer
>Rugby
>Cricket

Cricket has more fans in one country then there are people in the entire continent of north America

Aren't the Patriots already TEAM AMERICA?

IOC are hellbent on male/female parity in team sports. Until you also have women playing football, US football in the Olympics not gonna happen

>tfw 50-state tournament

Competition for QB of Team Texas would be intense.

hahaha You faggots are only good at exactly one game. The game that is only played in the united states of retards.

CHI

>tfw don't have a real home state because I was a USAF brat

Dumpster fire?

Make your team play Rugby then, surely they can handle Union or League if they are so good are murican footie

>invent some shit "sport" no one but you care about
>dominate it
Still better than brits who get cucked in their sport tBh

Nate Ebner for some reason is on the US Rugby team. What a fucking memer

team tom brady led by the great tom brady USA the man who changed football for good forever i LOVE tom brady thank you tom brady USA

There's a higher chance that DOTA will be an olympic event than football ever will

>Competition for QB of Team Texas would be intense.

Andy Dalton would win.

Sorry other QBs

>Tom Brady

Literally who ?

South American Football League when?

>Never no one cares

Nobody cares about your made-for-tv barbecue background noise.
Get a rugby team if you want people to ever take you seriously in collective sports.
Sincerely, the rest of the world.

We have a rugby team. Idk how good it is

Rugby is mostly played by football players in the offseason and Chads who think they're too cool for football

>We have a rugby team. Idk how good it is
Not even tier II, meaning beyond irrelevant. Romania, Georgia and China are better, and they are hardly taken seriously.

How many Olympics has Germany won recently?

Oh that's right you are the one that's only good at ONE sport

there's one "collective sport"

rugby, cricket, basketball and baseball are all in the next tier.

Nuke New England

Football has peaked, its on its way out, bruv.

Seeing Olympic Football would be pretty fucked cool when I think about it. Imagine the awesome uniforms for all of the countries. Imagine a bunch of roided up russians or africans going up against Murrica. Imagine Murrica choking against some shit team like Aregntina and the shitstorm that would happen not just on Sup Forums but all around the world.

You are now imagining what we all live every four year in the FIFA WC. for better and tor worse.

Isn't rugby already an olympic sport?

Do we really need another varition.

Hasn't been since the 20s.
Much like football, they don't want to put the regular and more widely practiced form in the olympics in order not to create conflicts between the olympic comitee and the other federations.

You can't throw the ball forwards tho

>no Flacco bombs 80 yards down the field to no one in particular
>no ODB meme catches
>no Big Gronk Man on a slant wrecking fools

They could do it, but it wouldn't have NFL players and USA would still wreck everyone's shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship

TB12 would not even be the USA QB tho you fucking cucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_rugby

>Bronze medals
>None awarded

lmao why

>but it wouldn't have NFL players
Preciely the issue with football/soccer and rugby. Both are already locked in their own schedules so instead they have rugby sevens or under-21 soccer.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_rugby

>america leads the world in rugby gold medals

O I AM LAFFIN

See
We started whooping your ass then it got removed. Strange coincidence.

In the 20s, rugby and american football were essentially the same thing, and anglo teams sent their B teams because the rest was kept for the home/five nations.

well, tell me about the 49ers

Gr8 b8 m8.

Forward pass was a thing in 1906
Try again

No, but surprisingly only one of them died from concussion related incident.

>Forward pass was a thing in 1906
My point exactly. that was before the two sports really started to grow apart from each other. there was les regulation on tackle compared to rugby, it still had forward passes, among others.

You have like 1 QB in the CFL

do you even think allstar NFL players would care / be allowed to even participate in the summer olypimcs.

with such a high risk of injuries and the new season literally just after the olympic ends i couldn't see it happen

its the same problem we have in basketball and football where countries send their B or C teams to compete because club players are too valuable to send

Probably not most, though a couple young guys would want to go for the experience and to be guaranteed a gold medal

I'm sure if you convince them it's to spread the sport they'd do it
Not like there's someone to get hurt against

Same issue with boxing and now with golf. A lot of big american names don't show up at international events like this because there isn't that much for them to win while there is a bigger risk of losing and tainting their record.

>bigger risk of losing and tainting their record
How the hell would that even possibly happen here?

>say basketball
>still can't list a single sport from SA
>thinks basketball isnt a world renowned

You are by far one of the dumbest fucks to exist in cyberspace. You're education must be worst than that of low income Brazilian.
Don't blame the darkies their Abimbola for your poor education.

They might try and level the playfield like they do in soccer by making the teams confirm to an age median. that way they can send a team of young players plus one high-performer profesionnal. Portugal did it for instance by having a team of young nobodies PLUS Christiano Ronaldo.
But you are never completely safe from your whole team doing poorly, etc. especially with younger, unexperienced players.

>Not like there's someone to get hurt against

Someone could easily twist an ankle or mess up a an elbow on a QB, basically ruining his entire season.

Then Pedró Fernandés who plays part time american football with his buddies after work would get suspended, but Tom "million dollar" Brady would lose an entire season.

What the hell are you talking about?

That's implying they could get past the offensive line

What's it with Japs and always being #2 at American sports?

Alright let's just end this conversation here then.

I guess even the best players can't get injured in one of, if not the most, injury prone sports in the world playing worse teams.

chicano pls go

American things got/are popular in Japan due to the fact that our military has been there for 70 years

>german banter

Wouldn't rugby be better with forward passes

>implying it would be braddy and not cam newton

>Implying it would be Brody and not Eli

So by that logic wouldn't Brady be the best pick because he'd have literally the best players around him and he's a better leader than Rodgers?