Hey Sup Forums im drunk and depressed just post whatever make me feel something. ylyl, cringe, rekt I don't care

Hey Sup Forums im drunk and depressed just post whatever make me feel something. ylyl, cringe, rekt I don't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSgeNPz50I8
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA
youtube.com/watch?v=DODUn_8xB-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=45FcKC5PJVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares bud

obviously it's Sup Forums nobody gives a shit m8 jut post some retarded shit

I love you.

Get off the Internet, trust me. Turn it off and that's when you can really feel something
Soutce former alcoholic

hope i die in my sleep maybe god will make me less of the subhuman trash that I am next time around

Im also drunk
Does this ass makes you feel better?

We all want more

Here you go op
Sending you good vibes

>flood of summerfags chase off oldfags
>traffic remains stable
>demographics drastically change

Hey same here mate...dead inside wiating for my dad to die so I can kill myself without hurting him....he gave up so much for me, more than anyone can ask for.

I was so smart, had so much potential...and i wasted it all. didnt go to college...work in a plant now. all i wanna do is just make him really real proud. he is proud and says it all the time but he deserves a real accomplishment by me....i wanna do something where he cant wait to tell people HIS SON did that....he deserves that.

I havent given nothing to him but disapointment and shit...im so drunk and ive been crying all night about it. I wish i had never been born. i dont' even wanna think about all the times hes been sad because i never added up. fuck please let him die painlessly and happily and end up in heaven so i can just end it...no sadness in heaven even if your son kills himself....at least i jhoppe so

TOP KEK

Fix your shit faggot your you dad you fucking faggot fix your fucking shit he expects more from you don't be a fucking pussy I will beat your asshole into your fucking mouth you goddamn waste of space go fucking be successful you fucking nigger licker do you realize how much he fucking sacrificed for you fucking selfish wank stain faggot

show us your pussy

+1

>your
Fucking nigger, this is my ex

your reply made me smile thanks mate . im doing better than before...living on my own with a decent full time joba nd shit. you gotta understand (before drugs and concussions happened) i was super smart and shouldve gone somewhere BIG....its too latre now im not as smart and my health is hsit from a near od....im trying dude but its fuckin hard.

He deserves an astronaut for a son, not a factory worker

show us HER pussy

Thats better faggot

How many pics of her do you have?

why not just browse b you lazy fucktard fucker fucking f00k m9

jk lol!

post your name and address, that'll help!!

I do not know your musical tastes but here you go youtube.com/watch?v=SSgeNPz50I8

Hope this helps user :^)

it's dangerous to go alone, take this with you!

drink up
God tier
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

Good tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ

Funny tier
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo

Lmao tier
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA

Lost tier
youtube.com/watch?v=DODUn_8xB-4

trap

I swear to fuck that guy has always looked like tf2 heavy to me

a few

I am a Croissant

I am mitten.

Bring a safety falcon

But.... I really AM Spiderman

bump

You make kitty dizzy

I love her so much and she'll never love me back or even notice me at all she has somebody else. I should just kill myself now and save god the trouble of even judging my pathetic existence

At least they're having fun
> and having sex with an audience, not bad.

Yeah, you can do that, but what if this failed relationship was supposed to be your barometer on what NOT to do for your NEXT relationship?
You fuck things up in life in order to know what NOT to do the NEXT time!

It wasn't even that. I couldn't make it a relationship she probably doesn't even remember who I am while I love her each and every day and night.

Loving someone who doesn't love you just shows that you are ready to love, and be loved. But not like that.
You have to get out into the world, and that is scary. The only way a woman will be able to love you is if you show her. You can't love someone from afar, it doesn't work like that.

most depressing pic ever

Come on, let's have a sex barbecue, it's fucking Saturday

I know this is retarded to say but she's the only girl that I could love and she's ruined me for other women. Still sitting here drunk reflecting on my worthless life and whether or not I should just end it all

beats the shit out of an Old Man Gangbang

Is there anybody on earth that you completely trust? No, of course not. Then why trust yourself completely? You're fucking WRONG! You just don't know it yet.
I have been where you are now. Listen to my advice:
1. Stop talking and start listening.
2. Your relationship status is now 'On Hold'.
3. Shift your focus to something else. This is the hardest to do, and it won't be easy or immediate. Get the fuck out of your house, or go to sleep. Either way, stop focusing on your relationship.

Not for the feint of heart

Thanks Sup Forumsro for being so helpful to me but I wanna die so much rn no matter who says anything different maybe it's just the alcohol talking but I don't think my heart has any room for anything else other than her.

don't have a relationship with this girl but my heart hurts so bad I just wish she was the oly thing I had in my world I would be so happy

Have you ever played space station 13 op?

I can give you instant feels

m.youtube.com/watch?v=45FcKC5PJVM

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't really care what the thread has become. Gonna kill myself anyways so what does it matter?

UNicycle

moral fag

I don't see where this is going

I thought summer was over!?

fucking why? It's early august