Has Sup Forums ever been to Disney World? It's a true kino theme park that really is magical

Has Sup Forums ever been to Disney World? It's a true kino theme park that really is magical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9tEBhE16E
youtube.com/watch?v=ovPWNI6PEJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have. The parks are all hit and miss.

Universal is an overall better experience.

Been to Florida and Paris.

Florida is fucking magical.

Too expensive and crowded
You go on like 3 rides a day

>not learing the routes to see everything in one day
Pleb

No. Never went on any big vacation of any kind. Family doesn't have enough time and money to do thing. I've never left the county desu.

Where you live?

You really have to plan it out and get fast passes in advance. You also have to do it over 5-7 days to do pretty much everything

blasphemy

I highly recommend it, if you researched the attention to detail they have you'll appreciate it as a man-made wonder of the world

Shit taste.
Universal staff is nothing but Disney's rejects.

Fucking lame that Universal still has the marvel rights. Disney had sone,awesome iron man rides planned
they cant do.

It's better overall. Parks like Animal Kingdom and Epcot are GOAT, but Magic Kingdom, etc. are total fucking shit tier. I love standing in line for 2 hours to be on a ride for 3 minutes. Express passes don't even help there.

Universal might not be GOAT, but going there is at least an overall enjoyable experience.

>walt doing a nazi salute

what did he mean by this?

No wdw is a film but dl is kino

It's not all about the rides man. Sure MK has long queues, but the atmosphere alone it ten times better than anything you'll get at Universal.
If you plan properly you can get all the worthwhile rides done with almost no wait anyway. The only things you really miss out on are shit like Peter Pan/Winne the Pooh.

Where is that, the capital of Turkmenistan?

Some fun rides but long lines. The daily tickets are expensive and so are the food/drinks in the park.

Universal Studios has better rides overall the Disney World for the more adult oriented such as roller coasters.

Can trannies use the rest room at the magic kingdom? I want to dress like Snow White and like a toliet seat after a 13 year old girl took a dump

Some shithole in PA

Adults cant wear costumes

What went wrong?

Is it true that Drake Bell lives in Disney World?

First time i was only 6. It was the 25th anniversary year so the castle was done up like a big birthday cake.

Went again as an adult for 2 weeks in 2014. Did all the disney parks + universal + sea world. Had a great time. I'm a ride pleb so my favourite places were Universal Studios & Island of Adventure.

If anyone wants to go i recommend November time. Kids are in school, every day is a pleasant 25-30C and there's no hurricanes.

I've been 4 times to Disney World and about 6 times to Disneyland.

I still love the parks even at my 26 years of age. It might be the nostalgia of my parents taking me there as a kid but even then I can still go as an adult and have a good time. It's all about not taking yourself too seriously.

>inb4 se cynical 2edgy4u angsty teenager comes out and tells me that Disney is an evil Jew company and whatever

I know. I know about all the tricks they pull on the guests, I know about the scented smells pumped through out the park. It still is a good place to take your kids so they can have fun.

Its great now

Are you fucking retarded.

I am going to Disneyland on Thursday. Too poor and wrong coast for World.

Did they show the "Nazi supermen are our superiors" film?

Disneyworld a shit, Disneyland is actually better and I'll tell you why.

Let's first off make this clear, Disneyland and Disneyworld share almost the same exact attractions. Sure there's a few rides that are at Disneyworld that Disneyland does have and vice versa but like 90% of the parks share the same stuff.

Now here's where things diverge, Disneyland is composed to TWO THEME PARKS. Disneyworld is composed of FOUR THEME PARKS (three if you count the glorified Zoo). So in order to experience all you'd want to see in Disneyworld you have to go on four different days (trust me you're not going to do the hassle of traveling to two parks on the same day), whereas Disneyland you only have to go to two. Here's some other facts:

>Disneyworld is more popular, that means longer lines for EVERYTHING
>Disneyworld is in Orlando Florida, a humid shithole
>Walt Disney actually made Disneyland and is the original and the Magic Kingdom is just an imitation.
>Disneyland has Indiana Jones Adventure, which is a GOAT dark coaster.

Disneyland > Disneyworld.

With that said Universal Studios Orlando is way better than the Hollywood Counterpart. But if you just want Disney you're better off with Disneyland.

>do you really have to plan to get fast passes days in advanced?
I went there this March. Apparently yeah you have to reserve your fast passes online. It used to be that you could go to the ride I'm person, go up to a machine, select a time and get your pass there and come back when it was time...but that was 10 years ago

Now there's an app you have to use.

The crowds are fucking massive. I'm talking about 200 minute waiting line for the tower of terror at Hollywood studios

>not living in an upper class town that sends its high school seniors to disney world for spring break
>not having a friend in your group who's been there every year since he was like 7 or some shit and knows how to do the parks by heart
>not having an amazing time with your bros after you know you've gotten into your top choice school and you're pretty much done with school

wew lads

>I learned I new word and must absolutely post a new thread with it inside so I can get my daily dose of (you)

Theres more to do at dls two parks then wdws 4

>>not having an amazing time with your bros after you know you've signed up for 4 years of overpriced uni right after getting out of mandatory schooling
FTFY

>tfw the people you're with wanna do It's a Small World

Fucking piece of shit ride that is only still there due to nostalgia. It takes up a huge amount of space too, they could put a really awesome ride in it's place if they wanted.

I live in Orlando and I prefer Universal, in fact i have an annual pass. Disney has become too expensive and too crowded. Sometimes it gets so crowded that people are literally at a standstill. Also they haven't really been doing anything new besides trying to make Hollywoood studios into a Star Wars park. EPCOT is nice though especially during the flower and garden festival.

It will really be interesting how the Disney keeps managing the parks. There's going to be a day where the guys in control say "Yeah we need to get rid of this old crap."

I mean I'll always have nostalgia for the Pirates of the Caribbean, but after 4 decades of innovation the truth is it feels very antiquated. I can't imagine kids today think highly of it after doing seeing the Harry Potter rides.

Disneyland is going to get a whole Star Wars land so clearly they haven't ran out of real estate just yet but there's only so much 1 park can contain and maintenance has to play a factor too.

I just hope Disney is able to keep the Dark Humor that Disneyland had from the beginning. I like how a kiddy ride like Mr. Toad ends with you literally going to hell.

It's great if you enjoy paying a $100 to wait in line 2 hours to go on a 20 second ride.

>Mr Toads Wild Ride
That was my favorite before they replaced it with winnie the pooh in Disneyworld

Islands of Adventure is objectively better.

Spider-Man ride a GOAT

>wait in line 2 hours

Don't go at peak times then dipshit. If you go at the beginning of the year or end of the year you can just jump straight on most rides. Only shit like Harry Potter will you have to actually wait, and even then it's only like 20 mins max.

If the demand is so big why don't they expand and build more?

they're hardly making much profit off the parks as it is. it's more cost effective to re-decorate existing space to whatever flavor of the month franchise is hip with today's kids.

Disneyland Paris is probably holding them back a lot. That place haemorrhages money. Plus they just opened one in Shanghai.

>scented smells pumping through the park

What?

Ceder point in Ohio is where men go. Roller coasters are all that matters, not your gay little thematic rides. That being said I had a horrible time at Disney in Florida. EFF Indian people. Sorry Indian people but holy shit are you rude and smelly. At first I thought ok maybe its just that family, but no every one of them (employees included) smelled like a dead anus and were some of the rudest people I've ever encountered. I went to hollywood studio park and animal kingdom. Animal place would have been cool if it wasn't Asia level crowded; every line was 6 hours not even exaggerating. The yeti ride was cool. Don't remember most of it. The "safari" was some lady going 40 mph and going theresagorrillatheresanelephanttheresanothermonkeyandweredone. Universal/islands of adventure and Busch gardens both blow Disney away both in themes and rides. Jurassic park river raft for best movie ride. Shame they got rid of jaws. Scariest shit ever as a kid.

Orlando Native here.

Disney probably a better overall experience, especially for kids.

Universal has better rides and you can drink alcohol in the park. Definitely more adult-friendly.

I've had an annual pass at Universal of and on since around 2010. Grew up going to both. They are fun when it isn't too crowded; since I live here I typically don't go during peak hours/dates

Pirates is classic Walt and it has ties into the movies they wouldt ditch it

This. Hulk coaster is GOAT along with dudley doo right ripsaw falls. cartoon land, Jurassic park, harry potter world, and even Dr Seuss land are more immersive and exciting than Disneys places

I visit DW and Universal every year and Universal feels way to disjointed to me now.
You can really see how run down and ignored some areas are, such as the ET/Fievil's play area in Universal and the Cartoon and Suess lands in Islands of Adventure.
All the money went into Harry Potter and it shows in the other areas. Really ruins it for me.

who /theme park youtube watcher/ here?

watching people have fun exploring the parks is maximum comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9tEBhE16E

The animal kingdom one was my favorite just because it was so much lower key than the other ones
I hated the main castle one

>Disneyworld is more popular, that means longer lines for EVERYTHING
Was visiting in California for Christmas this year. The lines to get into Disneyland were stretched out about a mile and looked like it took at least 2 hours just to get into the park. This was first thing in the morning when it opened. I've never seen that kind of a wait at DW
>Disneyworld is in Orlando Florida, a humid shithole
Yeah, and Anaheim is that much better. Go two blocks the wrong way and you are likely to get mugged.
>Walt Disney actually made Disneyland and is the original and the Magic Kingdom is just an imitation.
Walt Disney planned DisneyWorld after he realized what a shithole Disneyland was. He spent years acquiring the land and planning the parks and resorts. Just because he died before it officially opened doesn't mean he didn't have his hand in it.
>Disneyland has Indiana Jones Adventure, which is a GOAT dark coaster
I'll give you that

Love watching TheTimTracker's videos. Not watched many others.

Never thought to do that, might give a try; I do always watch the theme park and water park shows on the travel channel. Now those are comfy.

Star Wars ride when

I liked when Chloe went to Disneyland

youtube.com/watch?v=ovPWNI6PEJM

splash mountain is kino
adamthewoo is also kino

Disney World is truly theme parks as an art form
Universal seems to be quickly rising to their standard

>low GPA detected
Tell me, how does it feel knowing you fucked yourself out of a good life?

In twenty years when you're still driving your 2002 civic to and from your one bedroom apartment and your job as a cashier at Wal Mart you will briefly catch a glimpse of me driving my new BMW to the beach with my happy family all laughing. And you will think "man, I wish I would have taken high school seriously..."

Interesting, guess they never should have set foot in Europe.

they are trying to expand into the muslim market

>they're hardly making much profit off the parks as it is.
BULLSHIT.

Britfag here. It costs almost as much for me to book a hotel/tickets at Disnland Paris for a few days as it would for hotel/tickets for Disney World. I'd much rather spend extra on travel to do the better Disney parks as well as Universal.

kek

>all these retards who don't plan ahead and expect the best holiday
Disney is objectively a GOAT vacation if you actually research and plan your shit out in advance but if you just walk in and do random stuff with no logic it's not going to work out

you graduated last week didn't you

>not getting a room at Animal Kingdom where giraffes and peacocks roam the grounds
P L E N

It's amazing now and has one of the best rides in both parks

>I am a retard and don't understand why Disneyland is busy on Christmas during it's 60th anniversary

Dl xmas is so comfy

Yea, from uni that is.

Pay debts

>The Shanghai park hasn't even opened yet and it's already being turned to shit by the Chinese

JUST

Nice joke, when you excel in high school, uni pays you to go there.
>22
>debt free
>20k in the bank
>making 60k a year

Feels good being an engineering God. ;^)

>tfw when elsa waves at you
Hnnng

I'm more of an Ariel kinda guy.

When will it die?

Oh man the actress who played Ariel at Hollywood studios was so hot I had to hide my boner under the park map

When is this happening?

So im i but it was still cool

Please respond

>He fell for "le 300k starting" meme.
Oh no.
I would laugh but I just feel bad.

>3 rides a day
Are you serious, m8? I just went to Disney World here in Florida (2 hours away from me) in early May & we did everything.
You can do 2 parks in 1 day & get almost everything done.

They pump scents into certain areas of the park to make it more immersive. Think Soarin' style except more subtle.

2019 for orlando if not sooner

>used to go to disneyland with friend and his brother in the 90s
>got to the front of the line cause his brother had "autism"
>in reality he was misdiagnosed and was actually just retarded

DISNEY BTFO

RUSED AND PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Fuck you OP for letting me find this thread just when I'm about to leave so I can't reply

But Disney World is the fucking shit. I've been there like 3 times and every time it is fucking awesome. I could easily be mistaken for a Disney shill I love the place so much.

Wierd. I've been to Disney twice (last time was seven years ago though)and never smelt such things.

Toontown is comfy as fuck.

When will YOU die, plebian?

Isn't there literally a club 33 there to signify Walt Disney being a level 33 mason (illuminati)?

Fuckin kek, have fun having to buy offbrand groceries just to pay your rent on time, poorfag! ;P

My granddad just died and I got a shitload of money and my parents own two houses.

I have more than you and I barely finished high school. Enjoy working in Starcucks.

Toontown has been long gone, anons.

are you sure that's your life or are you just reciting the plot of Richie Rich

BEST RIDES AT EACH PARK:

MK - Haunted Mansion
Epcot - Test Track
Hollywood Studios - Aerosmith
AK - Dinosaur

Universal Studios - Rip Ride Rocket
Island of Adventure - The Incredible Hulk

Sea World - Manta

>;P
>>/out/

as long as they still keep doing those meet and greet photo ops, probably never.

also what's the best place to eat at the florida parks? i remember going with my parents as a kid and we went to this cool drive-in movie theater themed restaurant. don't think the food was particularly great though. if i ever go back i'll try and buy a meal from every section of epcot.

True user

Any Britfags here?

Alton Towers should be re-named Muslim towers.

>Dinosaur
My fucking nigger, that ride is my favorite in AK, too - one of my favorite rides in all of WDW.

>tfw they had to dumb it down to make it less frightening for kids

Will they ever restore all of the effects, music, animatronic movements, etc.?