What would you faggots do for a free computer?

What would you faggots do for a free computer?

It's a Core i3, 8GB DDR3 and a GTX 660.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Kcelta/
steamcommunity.com/id/ZaryteIRL
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009312053/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the computer and impregnate its insides to become my wife

I'd go to Good Will and hope that some rich fag is feeling generous.

Ask for it

dubs=send it to me

steamcommunity.com/id/Kcelta/

What are your specs guys?

id run into walmart put it in a shopping cart run out the door throw it into my softtop drive off doing over 9000mph get it home have the police swat down my door and send me to fuck me oin the ass raping prison

Not either of them, but I've been using this shitty dell family computer since like 2007 , only runs league of legends but in very low detail, can't play csgo or any other game lmao shits depressing

If you can give me a CPU-Z and GPU-Z snapshot (with time/date showing on your desktop), I'll consider it. Give me your Steam ID

would watch the new ghostbusters

fuck you faggot. take your ass somewhere else. i dont wwawnt your shitty ass pc

does the pc come with a free fbi van?

Nope. I'm firmly against NSA/government spying.

I'd do just about anything, college robbed me blind and all the money I make goes to rent. I have nothing and that shit would make my life better

>It's a Core i3, 8GB DDR3 and a GTX 660.
you might have a better experience in game with this pc than ps4 x1

See
I'll consider it as well. I'm feeling generous today.

ok seriously. how the fuck did you know? im not joking. how the fuck did you know?

What would you faggots do for a free chicken nugger?

It's an old stale piece of shit that will give you salmonella.

What do you want me to do?

youtube

here mine

I'm college user, is there anything in particular u want in return? Like I said, I'd do some shit for that.

i only ever uploaded 4 times and it isnt linked to this site so no cant b e

Any GPU? What games do you like to play?

Poor fag here willing to put sharpie up pooper. Will post pic w/. Timestamp

this is basically the opposite of the sugar baby thread right?

if we do something for it, it's not free then is it?

Check 'em dubs of truth

Ask for a ride to recycling center to recyle it.

I don't really want anything. I'm just seeing what people would do lol. Post your specs with a timestamp (and Steam ID) and I'll consider it.

Specs with timestamp and steam ID and I'll consider you.

French user here.

I will send you a box of French food and specialties from my region.

been a while since ive been able to do pc gaming but i used to play cs source im interested in dota 2 i used to play dota on warcraft 3 back in the day

College bro back.. this is an ancient laptop that can barely run runescape. Grandfather left it for me when he died.. I can't play games or do anything.

what is your second name?

Core i3...? LOL. Nigga we're up to Core i7 now. Get with the times you fucking cunt.

scott isnt my name

free shit is free shit
use it to mine bitcoins or stream shit idk

Steam ID?
Does it have a dedicated graphics card? What game do you want to play?

So what is your second name?

OP here. It's free and it plays Dota2/LoL/WoW and probably Overwatch very well. Just extra parts I have laying around.

>mine bitcoins

You realise that a machine like this would mine btc so slowly that the cost of the electricity would outweigh the value of btc mined

By a lot

College user, more info.. laptop doesn't even close. It claims to have an i5 but can't run anything, and here

steamcommunity.com/id/ZaryteIRL

If you are wondering about recently played games, I'm sharing the account with a friend of mine who has a decent laptop but I only see him once or twice a month. He has his old account ready in case I want to commandeer the account back.

If I could play any game, it would be dark souls 3. The graphics card is an old Intel that can run runescape on a good day.

dubs: send it my way
734mg7845jw85

It says the profile is private, I can't view it.

Do you live in the US btw?

Yeah I'm in Wisconsin. I can log in from phone if you wanted to add me and see profile

May I please just have it? I'm about to start college and I have an old Core 2 Duo @1.8GHz that can barely run chrome.

Couldn't find a sharpie so I used a hammer is that OK also can't get a good pic cuz I'm fat at I'll take another pic of time stamp though 12gb, i3 and I don't care what else just good for doing video editing..

sorry i was afgk
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009312053/

Also steam is Twerkin'Gnome

I will take a shit

Dude....
Don't put tools in your ass hole.
Somebody's gonna need to hammer really tiny nails with that one day.

Theres alot of shit i would do for it.
On this shitbox i play half-life at like 90 fps on high, and i try to play gmod but i get like 40 fps. Im too poor to buy a pc for myself but im gonna start putting aside some of my pay to save up for a semi decent pc.

But it honesty felt better than my dildo so I'm keeping it at this point.

I'd love to give it to all of you guys, I still have to put it all together. If I end up giving it away to the Internet, I'll make a page on my website (www.theinternetgnome.com) where you can submit your specs, and your story. I'll hold drawing or something there. Just keep an eye out for it this week.

I stuck a hammer up my ass for you man.

not very free if i have to do something for it

You can enter too. Just watch my website.

Extra bonus points for pic of head wedged between ass cheeks?
Can you go deep, deeper than deep?

See

I could but not going to because people in my house are awake and not feeling up to people walking in on that. (Before you ask my lock is broke)

Alright man, College bro has entered. I'll keep an eye out.

what was the point of posting anything on here than? asshole. try to hack my shit and ill fucking rape your throat with my fist.

mine, send that shit my way op

Don't be a faggot!
Ram that hammer up your shitter until it's clawing at your gooch?

I'm not that guy, Sup Forumsro, I don't hack. I was just seeing if people were interested, mostly Im getting off because I'm sleepy and need to sleep.

>Ask for it
>Say thanks Op
>give it a good use

muncheez.. is that you?

Do nothing cuz its free

>i3
>660
>ddr3
guess i'd have to work for 2 weeks

i would do anything for those nice specs
>
actually except one thing, nothing sexual

Nice rig dude!
I think you even trumped my graphics card?
Shame about the processor, I know it's better than mine but admit it you'd have an intel if you could afford it?

Core i5 16gb ddr4 gtx 1070

>Super fast almost up to date system.
>Can't manage a screen shot.