What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

What Good punk ass White Head Ass Boys, on folks nem u ah start A Race War or some

ofn Ima slide on You And dump this 30 Clip On yo ass boa After Me And The Guyz Run a train on yo Grimy ass bitch foh

I stay In The Field boa dont play that Sweet shit im in Chicago All day Run up on me and get slumped Goof Ass cracka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SmLTWDp5pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody here speaks nigger. Get a translator

Ooga booga

Googo gaaga?

The gun on the far left isn't even loaded. Unless he's using rounds he cast himself which would be grey

then they get shot and we get to hear what amazing and upstanding black men they were.... fml

Oh look, some wanna-be-black suburban teen is playing black thug again.

Yee yee we be squeezin on dees whiate boas err day in the dizlow mufuck chiggy cheeea baybay

You know the meaning of the word 'cracker',right? Now get your ass back to pluckin' cotton, Sambo!

youtube.com/watch?v=9SmLTWDp5pI

Look at the trigger discipline on these faggots

These threads are always fun

Would someone please translate that gibberish into English.

on some real G shit u can be as real as u want
but herr in the south im a chill ass white dude
who anit tryin to hear all this shit bout no race
war white folks might be bitches up therr but
down here we got militias little ass backwood
fucks with more guns and bullets then needed for a small ass army but we anit beefin wit y'all we beefin wit the cops cause if them fucks killin black people now they gone start with
us next so lets just join up and fuk some pigs
cause our guns anit goin no where and we got to live wit each other anyways so lets put the bullshit down and fuk wit the people fuckin up not the fucks who just livin

i love all the interracial love going on in here

This is why niggers should die. Every single one of them. Niggers not blackies.

You're both retarded

stupid fucking rednecks
stupid fucking niggers

give a man a gun he can rob a bank
give a man a bank he can rob the world

You can't win a race war because white people have too much money and power. Look at your nigger ass president and his busted ass obama care

You know why it didn't work because white men own the insurance companies you dumb fucks.

Redneck from the south. You stupid fucks killing cops just make the white people in government help sway the masses to kill you and take your guns. The fucking military isn't going to fight you. They are going to bomb you with an apache gunship when they trick a bunch of idiot voters in suburban America far removed from crime because stupid niggers can't afford gas to get that far out of the ghetto. Vote that gun ban in.

FFS "white head ass boys" and "but herr in the south"

You're fucking nobodies

Unlikely a gang banger wanna be could shoot accurately one handed, it's not easy Or practical

true facts who the fuck you think fixes those bombers man, most military mechcanics I have met are country as fuck.
Who the fuck you think signs up for the military its not over privileged kids its rednecks who teach their kids to be proud to serve.

Also correcting some ones grammar is like the lowest form of insults its grasping at straws as far as insults are concerned

this is exactly why i dont like brown people

You can buy reloads though know

btw, i might just know your nigger ass in real life, how'd ya like to get shot?

a gun ban would only remove guns from people like you not rednecks or ''nigs''

wut?

Is this a movie poster for Gone in Sixty Seconds?

You said "ass" five times op, you sure love that white boi ass.
PS didn't read a damn thing you said just counted words

>Good trigger discipline.
Good god. The monkeys finally learning

Nigger Rampage in progress all units report to thread. Lethal force authorized and encouraged.

You tell dem hammi's, we colored folk dun liek cream boa's

>saved your pic
See ya soon niggers, I live in Chicago

Don't worry fellas, we got this!

Reverse vitiligo?

I'm a blood too
where we startin dis war at nigga!