DABID THE CGI BILLS DABID

DABID THE CGI BILLS DABID

I think the might legitimately be the reason. I noticed Ghost was an actual dog in that scene where jon wakes up and summer was usually a dog when they were laying around the cave. What are they spending this fucking budget on we haven't even seen drogon this season

they are probably not even going to bother with nymeria,

Hollywood accounting

The dogs are the only characters that I care about and they're almost all ded.

summer - 2 sec death
random girl no one gives a flying fuck about - full dramatic death scene

A HUMAN IS NOT A CGI WOLF

>random girl no one gives a flying fuck about
leaf?

Hodor's not a girl you mong

that green hobbit

ALL DOGS DESERVE DEATH

dogs are shit but wolves are pretty cool
ghost is the only relevant direwolf though, I completely forgot shaggydog and summer existed until they killed them off

Dabid they said we was members of the tribe and we's good with money, we gotta cut the biulls dabid, they said we good with that dabid. Dabid!

a tree with exploding rocks isn't a human either.

you never see the characters have moments with the wolves, they are completely ignored like some random beasts of burden and die like ones too

if its not because of the CGI constrictions then the directors are complete psychopaths

*shovels dog externally*

where the FUCK is ghost? im getting really worried we have two wolfies left for fucks sake.

the only reason he isnt dead yet is because drogon still has to eat him next season

Fuck you. By next season ghost will breathe ice.

Summer was male and non-degenerate

He needed a humiliating, pointless death scene because of this

Reminder that Ramsay kills Ghost

At least he'll kill his dogs first.

no it ghost will just jump on 20 dogs and die in a 1,5sec scene

no one will even acknowledge his death too

>Reminder these wolves are canonically about 3 years old

what was the point of them

>Ramsey's dogs not being in the vanguard and cutting down a dozen horses each

newfags OUT

why are you blow hards trying so hard to force this?

the direwolves have been on screen for like 10 minutes the entire series, not including the real dogs they used in the first season

literally has nothing to do with CGI budgets

another book-fag BTFO when they all die in TWOW

reminder: we have already seen more than half of what happens in TWOW

It does seem as though they are rapidly killing off the wolves with barely any screentime just to simplify filming and reduce CGI budget. Both deaths were so unsatisfying that I am certain they don't happen like that in the books, if they happen at all (although its not as if the books are going to be finished so the show is pretty much the canon ending now)

THEY WERE A MISTA-

no but really in the books they make sense and do things, and the only ones dead are robbs and sansas and they both had meaningful deaths

Don't mind me, just the hottest meme of season 6 coming through.

>mfw showfags

Does D.B. Weiss sound like Harvey Firestein or something? Because that's all I can read this meme as.

Each wolf represents a Stark child in some way. Arya's is wild and roaming, Robb's is dead like him which is a literal representation, Sansa's is dead too but that's not so literal. Jon's is white, which represent the fragility of white male masculinity.

Rest in peace puuper
>It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

Of course they aren't; you think they have the budget to CGI 500 wolves into a scene?

Gave me a hearty chuckle, m8

CGI tits.

No silly
Ramsay kills Ghost

Every time there is a Bran scene the image seems a little blurry and shaky. Is it because i'm watching a bad stream and the darkness is not well rendered? Or is it an effect D&D made on purposE?

How did dabid start? Is it just a retarded way to say David or is it a combo of David and D.B

Can't be having MANS best friend get screen time on this feminist show...

Those skeletons at the end can't have been cheap

kek

>there are no aliens in GOT

We've got time travel, just wait.

Why use CGI when you can just dress a bunch of niggers up and pull a bucket of KFC along with a string

Oh what's this, are we just spoonfeeding anons that ask for things now?

Why do people keep saying this?

I thought those leaks were confirmed bullshit

spoonfeeding?

>GET
>BACK
>TO
>Sup Forums

Shame how unimportant the wolves became once they had to CGI them. In the first season when they used real dogs they were everywhere the Starks were. After that they never appeared beyond some key moments and somewhere in the background.

why don't you pitch your idea in the next meeting?

irrelevant filler in the books too

In the books Arya often wargs to her direwolf, same with other characters like Jon or Bran.

she dreams but doesnt warg