New trap sissy chastity thread

new trap sissy chastity thread.
yes its gay

whose that ejaculation donation station?

some slut form other thread waiting for you to cum on her face

jesus christ you can't start a thread with me i'm too ugly this will never work >.

U here MY girl.. U didnt said it to me.. I want to read it... Be honest u liked what u read

Worked for me ;)

>her

cuim on your face will make you more pretty, dont worry. you ll have to make up for it with advanced cock sucking and superb assfucking skillz

Fuuuuuccckkk.... Your not ugly like i said in the last thread.. Id make you feel like a princess like MY girl.. Fuck that gif is so hot u know ure hot ... U know it......

fuck off with your compliment fishing maymay, i already came twice to the OPs pic and it's not even been 5 minutes

Obligatory

Dude needs to learn how to use photoshop.

Too bad for u you that you dont took.your time... Cum a third time to this gif
Worth every compliment

>if only lolatrap didn't live millions on mile away
>tfw only sissy on ceres station

im pretty ugly though don't let gifs fool you

yah, you're ugly alright.

Don't even care if it's shopped. Still gets me hard af.

you ll have to get a guy to fuck you not a trap. and of course keep you locked 24/7

Fuck ... I know youre playin with me.. Youre just playing with me..yeah be like a little girl that keeps saying shes soooo ugly ..... Damn Youre so fckn gorgeous...

the hell is wrong with you?

You should stop begging for compliments so much.
>I'm ugly
>it's just picture magic
>believe me, I totally look like shit

Where are all the traps(and the like) in nyc?

Pls keep posting... And say it... Say it you liked my post in the last thread...

Seriously, it gets very old very fast.

SoBoHoMoTriBeCa

It can be true and fishing.

this started as
>non-passible hetero sissy will never find female dom
not totally opposed to gay sex but js, really shouldn't be starting threads with my ugly ass face but i totally do fuck guys so idk whatever this is Sup Forums
>not a trap thread though; this thread is really gay

Hooked me so bad... Fckn love it .. If u dont just leave

>>>/9gag/

so god damn sexy

You ugly motherfucker.

so god damn stupid

i meant fags that I can get along with, not fishing for someone in a pool of "normies"(by comparison).

better get used to it and get on your knees to beg some guys to cum on your face after they fucked you raw
shiris a hottie with a nice joystick

str8 up & down wu tang forever

whats your problem faggot

there isnt anything straight about you

I got it from google faggot. Also how does a watermark affects the quality of the content?

no, there is not, i don't think.. lemmi check.. nope

Put that thing away, you're scaring the children.

get crushed by a house

Fuck off newfag.

wtf does that have to do with my post?
drown in a bucket of horse jiz

nah, let him keep it out. he is more likely to die from a self inflicted gunshot that way...

>yes its gay
Thank you! This is literally all I've ever wanted a trap thread to do. That's it. Honestly. Somebody give this kind soul a goddamn medal, for fuck sakes.

>tell me I'm pretty >.

that is actually a really good fate for me; it would save me a love of anxiety about finishing schooll and settling my dead parents estates!

Get used to it...and let me manhandle you.. Like i said ... Id make you my girl.. And you know youre a fckn beauty... U sit behind your.keyboard and fish compliments like a girl... Id fuck you like a girl.. You want ti be treated.like a girl... Put down this clothes and do nude for me... Listen to your MAN .. If id be there youd stand a chance .. I would push you down to my cock.. I would show you how fucking hot you are...damn your face... I fucking love your face.. Post more !

"I eat ass" - Wise asian man

keep it coming faggot
i love the lion face fuck glory hole

i suspect you would fail finishing school...

BE GONE, CHRIS CHAN, AND TAKE YOUR MUTILATED CHODE WITH YOU

Is it a Bear or a Grill?

...every pic u post gets even hotter..im so fuckin fallen for u.. Im so fuckin gay falle. For u... YOU are real trap..

no, i'm really not newfag, for whatever that means

i really wouldn't fuck with anyone who wasn't homosex

i know i don't actually look like a girl, just dress like one

only trap status to somalians and other niggers so white pussy crazed they can't tell the difference

It's not that bad you guys. Honest.

totally this
gender terrorism ftw

literally not an argument
if someone where to put a 9fag watermark of your favorite pic would you suddendly come to it? because that's pretty fucking retarded and you know it