I just took 1 mg of lorazapam and 325mg of hydrocodone by accident

I just took 1 mg of lorazapam and 325mg of hydrocodone by accident.
How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/3hgv/video/analbabsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>111
>333
Oh shit what did I start here

1 mg lorazepam is nothing. I know nothing about hydrocodone. Probably get fucked up but not die, i'd try to puke it up

good news OP, this will be the last shitpost you ever make.

The 1 mg lorazepam won't do anything. But that's A LOT of hydrocodone.

I think you're bullshitting. How did you accidentally take that much? What kind of pills do you have?

You'd be dead if you took that much hydro.

Nigger how the actual FUCK do you accidentally take that much hydro?

sauce: spankbang.com/3hgv/video/analbabsi

These

help i accidentally a whole hydrocodone
>not good
before you die sauce this webm

Newdrugfag
Probably just a single Norco 5mg/325apap
No way you took 325mg hydro codone.

Now I know this is bait.

Those are 5mg/ and you took 325 which is 65 pills. Fake and gay.

Actually probably this. The 325mg refers to Tylenol content, not the hydro.

OP so if you're not a troll, in all seriousness you're guna be okay if you misread the prescription. You probably think you took 325mg of hydro but you probably only took 5 or 10mg of hydro with 325mg of acetametophin. Vicodin pretty much. But if you did take 325mg of straight opiate, you gon die.

1 whole mg on Lorazepam? shit nigga I think you better go door to door asking people to slap you with their cocks cause you are gonn' be right fucked up.

Anxiety and a possible stomach ache and/or diarrhea. The 325 mg of acetaminophen you took could also affect your liver function. Unfortunately, nothing can correct your autism and/or dyslexia/inability to read medicine labels. Probably a result of a poor public school education and shitty parenting. Hope your current/future depression doesn't get the best of you. Maybe exercise and work all that shit out of your system...

The 325 is Tylenol you retard. You are gonna get drowsy and happy. Don't drive or fall asleep on your back.

You're proper fucked.

Man I hate it when my cookie jar full of hydrocodone accidently pours it's entire contents down my throat

Time to do an hero, user