Hey Sup Forums, brickthief here. Just did another job. What you think, good haul?

Hey Sup Forums, brickthief here. Just did another job. What you think, good haul?

To refresh your memories.

you wouldn't happen to live in socal, would you?

i love your yard

WALL 2GETHA NOW

Not even close mate.

Tally stands at 17.

was just asking because my neighbor got a pallet of bricks stolen this week. but seeing your pictures proves you are from somewhere much better.

those bricks look German to me. The grass, too.
nice finds.

Was a good run lads. Cars parked all over the yard, could here the occupants talking inside, some street traffic even went by during the heist. I'm a professional though and stuck to the job at hand.

this is fucking gold i love you

I just thought 'who the fuck steals bricks?' then realised what thread I was in.

OP is a stone cold ruffian.

I don't take them from a pallet. I take them from some guys wall at the end of my street.

yeah, but the individual who stole the pallet has bigger issues. the thief in this thread is more likable.

I apologize for not previously reading your attached picture, I would have realized that sooner. When is your next heist?

Good to see you again!

How's the neighbor's wall looking after your most recent shenanigans?

I just did a heist about 15 minutes ago. Tally is 17. Winter is the peak season. I like to get drunk and watch rugby, then ride to the beach for a naked swim, then I nab a few bricks on the way home. I only work when I'm drunk, and tonight happened to be that night.
Honestly mate, the only reason I took 3 is because my bag wasn't big enough for more.

Jesus Christ, you seem like an utterly boring man OP. Making your own thread collages about how one time you got crazy and took two bricks oh shit. How fucking pitiful can you be?

Nigger, he has 17.

The fuckers sold the house. I jacked the bricks from the front end of the pillars, but the sneaky cunts moved bricks forward so from the street it looked like their wall was fully intact.

Nice. Do you plan on fully deconstructing your neighbors brick structures?

he is obviously welcome here, and someone has already recognized his antics. i'd say much less pitiful than you.

He can't keep getting away with it.

Yeah mother fucker, this cunt knows the score My thread was enjoyed by everyone last time. In case you didn't read the thread, I just did a 3 brick job. My biggest solo heist.

Three (3) mother fucking BRICKS, nigger. In one fucking go.
You do better, then come talk.

No. Only reason is because the base structure is solid and well layed. The top section of everything is fucked though. I took an entire level off his brick garden box.

I can. I could hear them talking while I was leaning over their wall loosening bricks. Fuck that wall man.

did you take them on your bike? we used to go 'solar-lighting' when we got drunk around 16-17. we would go steal garden gnomes and solar lights from peoples' front yards. good times mayn, i'm proud of you.

The fuck do you know about jacking bricks junior?

i like this. would you consider using tools to further your endeavors?

Yeah man. Get drunk, grab 2 wheels, jack some bricks.

if OP, i'm on your side.
if gayboi, ur gai.
i know tons about bricks.
tons.

fuck that wall dude. i love you and believe in you! tear it down!
how far do you plan on going? tear down down the whole city!

Probably not. The windows are really close to the wall. Tools are too much noise and would alert someone.

what are you gunna do with them?

when it comes to the point that tools are nearly needed, just push firmly against the bricks every passing you make. could cause cracks to form, in which you could insert a chisel or prying bar to loosen them quietly.

has he mentioned his loss of bricks to any neighbors?

Not the whole city, just this cunts wall. Funny thing is, they guy who just moved out of there was a top bloke.
I'm a Stone Cold Brick Jacker though, feelings don't mean shit in this game.

Nothing. Just enjoy the fact that one day I will have more bricks than him.

Don't know mate, I live at least 20 houses down from him.

Should I go for another brick run lads? Never doubled up in one night.

if you don't would you really be the "stone cold brick jacker"?
fuck no, OP.
not by a fucking long shot.

You just questioned my work ethic. Be back in 10 minutes, most likely less.

godspeed, OP

you're doing gods work OP

Eh is the cunt making these himself they ain't bricks , looks more concrete.

I'm back lads.

must be the most ridiculous fetish i have ever heard of

god your my hero. detiermend.

Let me add it to the pile and give you a brick update.

by the way mate, I found that just a bit of force can rip those bricks right off the wall. Hahaha, FUCK YEAH BRICKS!!

We wait for the stone cold brick jacker to bring back some sweet bricks

If it was my wall when I finally caught you op I would cave your skull in with one of the bricks you hadn't managed to steal yet.

We count the slab as a brick lads?

Just turn up with a kangol gun and demolish his entire wall and then tell him to pallet them up while you grab the forklift to transport his wall back to your house.

Yeah, like you'd have any bricks left.

You're a hardcore criminal man. Whatever will we do?

Are you going on the hunt for some fresh, young bricks tonight?

START BUILDING THAT BORDER WALL

Tfw op is risking a criminal charge for a collection of bricks with the value of a bag of Doritos , hardly a criminal mastermind at work.

What is your favourite type of brick?

Like the law could ever catch me.
I have rules.
1) Only operate at night
2) Only operate drunk
3) Only operate on a bike
4) Only have one other accomplice
5) GAMBAP (Get as many bricks as possible)
6) TCOBB (take care of brick business)

Ones that are already on a wall and coming loose.

I think OP might be the girl from my strange addiction who eats bricks

YAFF(You're a fucking faggot)

autism confirmed

Where's the cuts for the half bond you fucking donkey

>Where's the cuts for the half bond you fucking donkey

What? I jack bricks son, I don't lay 'em.

What sort of sad lonely person does this shit?

Stage 1: Steal bricks

Stage 2: ???

Stage 3: Profit!

Say that to me in real life, not over the internet! I have 20 bricks backing me bitch!!

Are you from QLD lad? Anyways you're doing gods work, don't listen to the haters.

Fuck this guys wall fam

Start another thread in jail, OP.

OP

>not stealing bricks of coke...
Son, you're doing it all wrong

Sell them back to the person you stole them from. Easy profit.

fuck you
i'd stay far away from some creepy dude who steals fucking bricks for fun and probably masturbates to them
try to take one goddamn brick from my house and i will smash your fucking hands to a pulp between them

Nah fam. From NZ. You recognize that brick style house though. Could use you in my brick hauling posse! Good men are hard to come by in my 'profession'.

Criminals from New Zealand sure are different

easy way to get your ass kicked which is precisely what i hope happens to this faggot

OP you are a fucking hero.
Fuck the wall.

Are there any more slabs?

Yeah, good luck son. I have a slab, 19 bricks, 2 former wooden pillars, 4 stakes, a 3 meter aluminum sign and 3 getaway options.
I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!

Build a bbq with the stolen bricks and invite him over

I dare you to go there second time

Tfw I would be more impressed by roof tiles

Bricktheif for president

eat a cock
is there any way to take legal action against this tard? it would be fun to have a headline "brick thief caught" or something

Well from my experience, they put a slab in the middle of each pillar and put bricks around it to save money. Don't know why though, I have bricks they could use for good prices. Will give an example picture in 2 minutes.

Shit a brick.

We need regular progress pictures of the wall.

You mean your mother's house?

Cheap skates

Where do you live that people have solar panels? And aren't those pretty expensive?

>2) Only operate drunk

Meanwhile at op's neighbours house

kek

The fuck is up with Sup Forums? Buster ass faggot ass pussy ass nigger ass bitch ass faggots from fagbook talking shit about my fucking gig. Shit son, you all sucked up the semen from Oceans Eleven. My shit is fire son, get on board!
19 bricks, 1 slab, 2 pillars. Fucking Pour It On!

He means these little solar powered lights

It looks like something out of QLD, up the top though like near Cairns. I'm from WA my self, travelling to NZ to see the family end of the year, where you @?

I'd gladly join the BBC ( Brick burglary crew) i've layed a few in my time, so i have the necessary qualifications and I think you'll find my references will all check out.