Probably gonna regret this shit but fuck it

probably gonna regret this shit but fuck it.
check out my channel faggots!
youtube.com/channel/UC-uuw5bhamId-n-bU5Uqf3A

also shameless self promotion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCI_-V6-Tqzf4VS4rEeyQiDg
m.youtube.com/channel/UCmKfhkuiRSoe7uf_ZMO2_ew
youtube.com/user/riskyplayer116
youtu.be/7G5RdZE5MFc
youtube.com/channel/UCCAckiNfHEiZ1bL7I4Q2QSA
youtube.com/user/ONLYUSEmeBLADE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

bump

that stock ass template intro and the voice over on it was aids

thats something i really need to change but i dont have time

youtube.com/channel/UCI_-V6-Tqzf4VS4rEeyQiDg

Hey, wtf is this shit?

Oh wow you pulled the premature regret card to shield yourself from people calling you out for being a whore, yet you don't really care since a view is a view. I don't have to click to know your channel is shit.

yup!

bump

i dont even fucking know

bump

I have more subs than you do and I don't advertise on my channel. Why would you put ads on your video when you have only 19 subs? It's hurts your chances at people seeing your stuff.

www.youtube.com/wagacsgo

here's my shit tier channel for you faggots who like CSGO shit.

i just turned it on for the sake of it but well shit i guess its time to turn them off

bump

Definitely. It'll be better for you in the long run. Keep working and realize this is a hobby. Don't expect money out of it. Do it, because it's fun, you know?

Good luck, man.

i do this in my spare time so you could say its already my hobby. but yeah thanks man

bump

bump

Fuck you. Fuck this thread so far.
Fuck this motherfucker who has two goddamn videos with over 1000 views. How? No dialogue, shorty fucking game choices. No fucking text. No into or outro. No fucking anything. Just really bad games. This shit pisses me off. He's not even good at the games he plays, he's just fucking retarded.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCmKfhkuiRSoe7uf_ZMO2_ew

My goddamn channel deserves more views, not shit like this. Fuck this guy. He's even a furry too. Can we just go and downvote every one of his terrible goddamn shits? Please?

>inb4 personal army

You want a goddamn furry and game player to just be fine releasing shit content on YouTube? No. Downvote it to hell!

Check out my faggot channel too
Disregard the faggy name
youtube.com/user/riskyplayer116

bump

bump

i dig it

Calm down. He's small time, just like we all are. Also, down voting actually helps a channel by giving it interaction. Just leave it be and go on and don't be discouraged. YouTube is a hobby and it takes a really long time to get even a few subs.

probably used false tags

bump

word

Whatever he has like 20 subs or something. He has to be view botting or something to have almost 2k views on a fucking Fable legends video.

How does downvoting help him?

I'm nothing special. I'm just having a lot of fun doing this and I've met a lot of cool people from this. That's definitely the best thing about it, making new friends.

youtu.be/7G5RdZE5MFc

cause people interact with the video therefore youtube will put it higher in the search results

I love the mentality that people actually believe people are just going to come to them. It doesn't work that way anymore and if it does its extreme luck.

cant argue with that

bump

bump

i liked it dude not gonna lie...keep doing it man you have potential

and i feel like emphasizing on this a bit more; people in this day of age will NOT come to you on their own term. youtube is extremely fucking competitive and you need to really "strive it" to get views, not half ass it. your first 1000 subscribers will never be organic unless, once again; extreme luck. it's like finding a needle in a hay stack.

i used to self promote a shit ton back in the day because it was either that or pay a ton of money to advertise via youtube's ad system and wouldn't promise me followers. i average around 2000+ views a day now which is really good for someone who started 3-ish months ago. stay strong you'll get there guys you're already one step ahead of most people trying to get your shit out there

I have 2k+subs, and my most viewed video has a quarter million views.

Google owes me about 70 bucks in ad revenue.

i dont think they give a shit unless you have a very good sub count

i dont mind self promotions uts just dont do it on other peoples videos cause that can fuck up your channel

pretty false. there's third party companies that buy out viral videos and purposely boost them to the top with viewbots, etc. they will only pay you if you get over 100$ unless you are partnered with a MCN

bump

yeah self promoting on other peoples videos is pretty fucking lame and most if not 90% of the time ends up in my spam filters. the channels that do this (the ones that bot) make it so fucking obvious that they self promote that it's not even funny. like if you self promote you gotta keep it low key, but these people have like 80k subs and 2000 views per video. that's AWFUL for a channel that big.

hey guys new youtuber me and my friend made so entertaining and laughable stuff just take a look
youtube.com/channel/UCCAckiNfHEiZ1bL7I4Q2QSA
it sounds like dogshit though so listen carefully

my question is how do you low key promote yourself? also theres a channel that has 150k subs but only gets about 5k views per vid which is just wow

the whole thing was dogshit.

bump

Terrible.

Unintelligible commentary.

The other guy on the second most recent video had slightly better diction, but he was also pretty bad.

this is my biggest example of a "dead youtuber", not because of promotion or whatever but he just kind of only made cod videos and is stuck in 2009. makes only 2k or less views per video and has 500k subs. kind of sad honestly youtube.com/user/ONLYUSEmeBLADE

"low key promotion" is super hard but the easiest way to do it is to just spam a shit ton and remove any negative comments that people place on your channel, it's a tricky topic

yeah he used to be big back in the day but now? yeah just no.

i noticed people go on videos and dislike them rather than leave negative comments on people who self promote.

dislikes actually boost your ratings in the search so they actually help. just get a few alts and like your video to outweigh the dislikes so it doesnt look bad

we legit just chat shit and play as we usually play when im not recording.

youre the only person to ever say they cant understand anything.

thats useful to know.

im still not gonna self promote on other peoples videos cause i know how annoying that must be

bump

bump