What is the most humane way to murder a raccoon? i have one in a steel mesh box trap outside my front door

what is the most humane way to murder a raccoon? i have one in a steel mesh box trap outside my front door.

before you doubt my motives: i keep poultry to feed my family and these raccoons have truly because a nuisance.

animal lovers: pass on by, this is going to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2012/11/how-to-cook-a-raccoon-the-south.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn coons

also i ran one over right outside my house the other night. it was gruesome.

just smash its brain stem dude. literally instant death.

Poultry?
are you some sort of sophistico?

i have chickens and ducks
hence, poultry

with what? its in a cage

Most humane way would be a bullet to the head. Seriously though you could just relocate it.

Smashing the brain stem would paralyze it not kill it. Smashing the brain itself would kill it.

at a distance of five miles, i relocated two and they were back in two weeks. true shit. now i have to shoot them i guess. two down, three to go

About 3 quick shots to the head. In my experience 1 shot isn't enough and they just thrash about from the pain

Why don't you try feeding your family raccoons ? Still need to kill them though.

old white trash dude told me dont eat raccoon meat in august. bullshit y/n

Where did you locate the shot? And what caliber did you use?

im going to use back of neck and .22 long rifle

Lol

Never heard of such a thing but If the white trash man said it, it could be true.

If you dont eat it I suggest you burry it for sanitary and moral reasons.

could feed it to my birds. grill it first? shouldnt be any parasites from cooked mammal flesh that could infect birds right?

put the whole trap in your bathtub

stab it until it's too weak to move, then feed it to a dog

award for most inventive post

Yeah but birds digest differently its possible you could end up hurting their systems if you do that. Also it takes a long time for rabies to show. So theres that.

If dubs or higher, cover your cock with acid along with the the most powerful venom you can buy in your city... and then wrap bacon around your melting dick, afterwards stick it inside the cage, the raccoons will try to eat it and their tongues will burn, and the poison will get in the blood torrent faster, this will be both funny and you would be also giving them a last good meal

(Buy quality bacon)

seriouseats.com/2012/11/how-to-cook-a-raccoon-the-south.html

>the most powerful venom you can buy in your city
>trade up to 40 gold to shopkeeper for it

This wrong. The center of awareness is in the brainstem.

Holy shit dude, just call your animal services. They can take the fuckers off your hands. Lot less hassle than killing them yourself and trying to deal with the corpses.

thnx for dat

i dont know where you live. animal control in my area cant contend with wild dogs, much less raccoons. i dont even live in a city.

Submerge that fucker in a 5 gallon bucket. Killed so many squirrels this way until the bitch in the apartments next to me called the cops.
Over rodents though? What a waste of police time.

Treat em like Ol' Yeller OP.

If your aim's true, it'll be instant.
Alternatively, keep em in the cage and feed em til they die off

Try the helium bag