Omg it will be a disaster ISIS will blow shit up hue hue hue

>omg it will be a disaster ISIS will blow shit up hue hue hue
>it actually went without a hitch

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rio-water-quality-not-bad-olympic-sailor-1.3708011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apologize for your ugly language.

fuck you faggot. the olympics barely started for me here. thanks for the spoiler fucktard

>Claimed to have invented the airplane
>Warned people about >muh global warming. As if countries much more important than you aren't already taking steps against it
>Dubstep
>Celebrating favalas
Shall I go on?

>implying ISIS is going to hit the one place on earth where the world's security forces are focused on

They're already hitting France again

Latin portuguese is better than english

Coma merda, americano gordo.

>a list of how great it was
of course, go on

>no ivete sangalo

you had one job brazil

>golbal warming

That all sounds fine

I'm sorry, you did good.

Santos Dumond > Wright Brothers

Deal with it.

>apologies on first day
you are asking for it, paulo

This

Terrorists aren't retarded

I'm having high hopes for the closing ceremony
I want to see Carmen Miranda and shit

Although it was very underwhelming, it did go without a hitch. At least you did better than the australians and the russians with their ceremonies.

Please.....a stadium on complete guard can't really be attacked.

The streets and suburbs are what to look out for.

>eat shit
Nah, I'm not flying to Brazil.

>meme brothers slingshot
>aviation
Disgusting.

POO

I wasn't expecting a lot from this ceremony. But the first few scenes, the Olympic rings and this great flame made me rate it good. Also the fact that nothing went wrong.

Beijing>Athens>Rio>London>Sydney, pretty comfy.

I BELIEVE IN SEX
PROUDEST MEME ALIVE

Yeah, I mean, there's already a lot of violence in the favelas in general. Outside terrorism is redundant. Idk how big Islam is there. It's a heavily Catholic nation.

based nuzman

>protestant
at least in Rio

would have to pay for 2 sits wouldnt ya?

lmao

>the Olympic rings and this great flame made me rate it good

Yeah, this was good, no doubt here.

The main problem with this ceremony after they finished the historic section, is that it was a party. And parties aren't good television. There is nothing more boring and alienating that watching a party from the outside, not being in it.

You faggots realise there are at least 3 other cunts from other countries who people also believe was first to do it?

Chances it was actually your faggot hero are slim

In addition to the antibiotics and bribe money. Why spend that much money when I can just drive to the dump for free?

I would spend seven times as much flying to Brazil than I would on one trip to the dump. 7-1 I say!

>7-1 I say!

yeah yeah, the germans raped us as much as the muslins are raping their woman now,

Completely agreed. They should have cut some time off the Carnival bit or add some visual effect to it. That needed to be there though, it's Rio culture. Also I think the global warming bit was at least in part influenced by the IOC and/or the director who was in charge of the ceremony, who is a huge SJW.

Really good points you make.

I meant culturally engrained. I'm sorry familia. I heard that there's a growing number of Protestant churches popping up. Kinda interesting. It's a really normal thing in the US, so it's not something we think about.
/Saging

>Brazilians claiming to invented the airplane

Literally we wuz kangs

Yeah, the deep thumping of the drums is what Carnaval is really about and you have to experience it live to feel it.
Shit's fucking boring to watch but is quite powerful when you are actually there.

Rio has a catholic majority.

>mfw Sup Forums was wrong again

>rio de janeiro
>atacking suburbs

good luck with that

Maybe your olympics can be a human centipede-esque mashup of Muslim on German on Brazil rape.

Isn't that an event this year in honor of the refugees?

This entire opening ceremony is an argument in favor of why we should nuke them. Literally
>nothing of value was lost

>ISIS members go to Brazil to do terrorist shit
>Ahmad is robbed on the street of his shit by tranny gangbangers
>The water gives Abdul explosive diarrhoea and puts him out of commission
>Osama and Haritz are mistaken to be "the other gangs" because they have their bombs and crap, this starts another gang war and they're killed in the crossfire with each gang claiming that they belong to the others. Bomb is scrapped for parts.
>Hassan gets fucking lost in a favela. Mistaken as a woman because of his manner of dress and is raped. Assailant discovers it's a man 1/10th of the way through but it only makes him harder
>Olympic torch is lit without any drama, people clamor about how Rio is beautiful and how everyone should ignore the bad and enjoy the games
>Brazil, not even once

>mfw the best way to confirm the Opening Ceremony was good is how Americans get butthurt by it
I'm loving it (TM)

Isis attacking your shit opening would have actually improved it

dummo
im still desapointed that the only explosions i saw were the fireworks

So uh... In the opening ceremony, why were they climbing apartment buildings and throwing boxes down from the top? because my first thought was they were stealing TVs.

seriously though, name one thing Brazil was culturally proud of that wasn't objectively shit.

Stay irrelevant. And butthurt.

The airplane

why did countries entrances only get like 5 seconds each? in London they all got a good 30 seconds+, London's was far better overall

>parkour and climbing to symbolize the urbanization of Brazil, replacing the forest that existed before
>building blocks while a song called "Construção" played, one of the Brazilian classics about the story of builders of the metropolis

Don't your commentators explain this sort of thing?

>objectively

the airplane

oh holy shit nigga please.

This is making me in favor of global warming if it'll drown these fucking monkeys first.

Maracanã doesn't have an athletics track, but it was still chosen to host the Opening Ceremony because it is an icon of Brazilian sports. So they didn't take a whole lap around the stadium, instead going through the centre of the pitch.

>brazilains actually believe 1906 was before 1903

>using a catapult
>flight

American edumacashion

literally monkeys climbing trees

>a fucking slingshot
can't make this up

>slingshotter mad as fuck

stay BTFO

>Murricans actually believes that a slingshot that shoots a hoovering pair of wings is a proper airplane

It's NBC, man. They don't explain shit. We'll be lucky if they show even 10% of the events here in the states.

the whole flight shit is some we was kangz level self delusion
>hear about something
>three years later repeat it
>we invented it yo!

Fucking exterminate these zikafucks

Oh are the Olympics over yet?

The cubes also built 14-bis, the world's first airplane.
I knew it was coming as soon as I saw the cubes, it's quite an iconic sight here in Brazil.

Slingshot-kun, please.

>olympics
>brag about your sweet favelas

Seriously what the fuck?

Blame the portugueses. They always get mad when someone says portuguese is a brazilian language for whatever reason.

Also, FYI, portuguese > english

A
FUCKING
SLINGSHOT

>repeating
>14 Bis could fly on it's own, only needing a pilot
>Incestous Wright fuckers needed a FUCKING SLINGSHOT to fly their piece of crap that retarded people think it qualify as a "plane"

I asked because they all get scripts of the ceremony and what does everything mean. If they choose not to read it then it's a shitty broadcast indeed. Streams will save your back though I think...

oh come on.

we just don't know what has happened while all the athletes were in the ceremony.

I bet more athletes' village rooms were robbed.

There is also still the fact, THAT THE ROWERS, SAILERS, AND MARATHON SWIMMERS HAVE TO COMPLETE IN RAW SEWAGE!

jesus fuck Brazil.

>brazilians actually believe that the first controlled, powered, and repeatable flight doesn't count because a refugee from Brazil went to France and did what somebody else already did but with wheels on the bottom

>a fucking slingshot

It was better than 2012 tbqh senpai

>Watching the Olympics
>Ever

They weren't favelas tbqh, just some chaotically-placed buildings.

>wanting to compete in clean waters
Git gud casual scum

Villa Lobos pls

She's shit.

>Americans believe every modern airport should have catapults at the runways because their idea of flight doesn't account for propulsion

>

>world's first airplane

Britfags were mad because our opening blew them off the water and Kangaroofags are just bandwagoning their leaders. The opening was great and surprisingly everything went well.

>Powered by a slingshot

A Brazilian invented the digital alarm clock!

>le catapult men

who is gonna light this sucker.

Pele

no one else is famous enough.

Stop this meme about the water, Reeeee
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/08/04/zika-water-rio-olympics_n_11333866.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rio-water-quality-not-bad-olympic-sailor-1.3708011

I'm not surprised a nation that can't afford to build an aircraft carrier doesn't understand the power of the slingshot when it comes to flight.

>World's biggest slingshot

Brazil leads the world in traps, aids, shit poor poverty and crime, that's it.

They only featured 2 out of the 4 in their opening, what the fuck huemonkeys?

Rio is a crimefest but Brazil's military is pretty badass when they really need to lockdown an event.

We already had our token "bunda burra" with Anitta

>being this mad
A
FUCKING
SLINGSHOT

Poo in the Loogoon.

It was pretty entertaining though the speeches were too long.

Congratulations on delivering, hues. Keep up the good work.

A FUCKING PAPER LIGHTBULB

The only good part about the 2012 one was the Industrial Revolution segment.

So does an electric train not count as a train because because it uses to rails for propulsion?