So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums,

How would you feel if your son start to swear at to you so rough and harsh?
Actually i did it to my alcoholic father, and the day's afternoon he suddenly said that he will kill himself.

Here are the words what i said to him: "We're gonna be living in this shithole basement house, just listening your fucking crazy alcoholic swearing sounds forever.
If you only just never fuckin drink that thing, Our family could be living much better without even the divorcing with mom.
I said to not fuckin drink so fucking many times to you. is your brain finally melt drinking alcohol shit? are you finally having alzhimer? i can't just live like this anymore never get in my room anymore"

Had few times of hassle like that more.
Now the thing only my father does is just doing labor working and then sleep in his room, then go to work again. (his age is 56now)

I just heard a story that a son swore to his father and he hang himself that day.

I just dunno what i should do. but my father got really serious problem he is something mentally seriously wrong, always angry and ragiously swearing to someone, since i was the only one son living with him in the house, i was always the target.

And i was planning to just leave this house living on my own[age 20], not just caring if he would fuckhimself or kill himself. Because im really tired to care after him. I would be having the same mental problem if i just keep living with him.. I feel scared whenever i find myself that i swear like him, be angry like him, frawning my face just like him..

go and talk to him

Your English is broken as fuck, however I feel you on this issue. My dad is an alcoholic coke head, and I'm scared that I'm turning into him.

I would tell my son to talk the same way at school so he gets more popular.

How can we get through this problem?
I've considered to kill myself several times for serious

I tried twice man, I even failed at that. But honestly just cut your father off, that's what I did. Give him an ultimatum and let him know that if he can't stay sober you can't talk to him. I know it's shitty but it's what has to happen. I'm turning into an alcoholic coke head and while I can't blame my dad, I feel he had a lot to do with it. Just stay strong/b/rother

Same dude, also, don't blame your self for your father's fuck ups man, you can't control his actions. It's shitty when you have to father your father and I know the feeling. Don't off yourself, think of your mother.

GET A JOB AND MOVE THE FUCK OUT!

Don't be a prick faggot. Obviously user is in a bad place.

Why a life should be done and wrecked so bad because of small alcohol and cracks...

I don't rly understand.. I really miss my childhood which i could feel some pure emotions.. I really didn't wish so many things

All i wanted was just a normal family

Fuck him and fuck you too, boo hoo, boo hoo, cry some more tears. Life is fucking work you lazy sack of shits. I don't feel sorry one fucking bit. Get a fucking job and move the fuck on with your life, fucking idiots.

Put on your big boy pants, man the fuck up. Punch your dad and leave forever.

Alright bud, I have a job, and I work. But depression is not something you can control, if you weren't 15 you'd understand. Keep spitting your cee lo green lyrics. Enjoy living at mom's house while you can, they'll kick your bumming ass out soon. If you didn't grow up a trust fund kid you'd know how it is faggot.

Found Robert Diaz's Dad

Talk to him you fag. You're gonna regret it when it's too late, I guarantee it. HELP him get the fuck off alcohol. It's addictive like smoking, hence his need for help. At the very least sign him up for Anonymous Alcoholics and drag his ass to the meetings, he'll thank you for it when he gets sober

Fake it until you make it, act happy, be positive and eventually you will actually be happy and positive. If you only dwell on feeling sorry for yourself , you will only get more depressed faggot. But obviously you only want to name call and wont take any real advice, so boo fucking hoo baby. Go cry in your cornflakes. Cry some more tears, I'm sure that will solve all your problems. BTW, I'm 32, own two houses, own and operate a very successful greenhouse, so yeah... fuck you kiddo. Just kill yourself you waste of space.

No, don't talk to him. You can't help addicts. Cut him the fuck off and move the fuck out. It's really not that fucking hard.

This, I'm an addict myself and I feel that if someone would go with me I'd be much better about quitting. I feel pathetic I can't face it alone.

Have a beer with him.

I almost believed you until you felt the need to prove yourself on the Internet. Go to bed chump.

Sure, avoid the only good advice and continue down the path that has only lead to failure.

I really don't give two fucks if you believe me you stupid cunt.

this
AA is the best solution. The only one cure there is. Trust me

Worst advice ever, never make someone else's problem your own. They will only drag you down with them.

pretty much this

Name calling? Didn't you just say something about this?

It's his father you sour cunt, not a random nigger. Not everybody was raised in a fuckin orphanage by a fatass latina maid like you

Yeah, now man the fuck up you stupid bitch.

I want to go, I just don't want to deal with the Christian bullshit.

I hope you are not talking from your own experience because then it would be really sad...
AA is approved the best and only cure for addictions. I'm not making this up (experience talking)

Faggot go to bed, you have school in the morning.

His father didn't give a fuck enough to raise in decent house. He shouldn't let his father drag him down all his life. Time to move on.

So, eventually i decied to move out from the house.. i am searching for a loan which enables to rent a place for myself.

Before going out, I am planning to make him addicted in another thing. i will clear his room, and will setup skyrim in his laptop(which i gave him).
Even if i be gone away from him i will send him money, i want him to stop to do shitty laborwork.. (it somhow ruins your minds bad)
and will make up some money for replace his broken teeth.
thanks for all of your advices Sup Forums i really appreciate

It is morning here you dumb fuck.

It's not about christianism man. Non-believers attend and get cured. It's psychological stuff. Finding the peace and happiness without alcohol. Try your best to your father to AA if you still love him. Good luck!

>So, eventually i decied to move out from the house.. i am searching for a loan which enables to rent a place for myself.
>
>Before going out, I am planning to make him addicted in another thing. i will clear his room, and will setup skyrim in his laptop(which i gave him).
>Even if i be gone away from him i will send him money, i want him to stop to do shitty laborwork.. (it somhow ruins your minds bad)
>and will make up some money for replace his broken teeth.
>thanks for all of your advices Sup Forums i really appreciate

You're a fucking coward nigger. I have no respect for you and I hope no one else does.

Dude I'm trying to do the same. I've been out of my mom's house since I was 17, but I've always had roommates. I turn 22 in 17 days and I'm gonna try to get a studio where it's just me. I don't want to live with anyone anymore. I really just want to have a 1 bedroom where I don't have to worry about anyone else.

second one you quoted, meant it globally, if we were living in a different society maybe i'd say to help others but as it is now you're better off sticking to your own shit

I don't know where you are retard. What's your IP? Kill yourself. You are literally the worst kind of person. I'm in Mountain time what's your excuse?

I do love my father, I just can't talk to him with how he's been. I went to AA once, but they tried to push the God shit on me. That's why I avoid it.

Calm the swearing down.
I really tried to not be contaminated. when the hassle was going on i seriously wanted to burn the place to just kill him and kill myself too.

Have you ever experienced some serious things? you may not.
It really makes you go insane and i really don't want to be insane that's the all thing i want.

People kinds like you really don't know a thing. just mere kinds which act so strong and hard trying to say hard difficult shits.
and maybe suddenly swearing. I really don't like the mood you kinds make

I told you to AT THE VERY LEAST sign him up for AA man. I don't understand how somebody could have the heart to let their own father slowly wither away.... I'm sorry for swearing but don't let him alone, he will DESTROY himself without help. Alcohol clouds your judgement

You have done enough for this man user. Focus on your own life and never look back.

There's actually quite a few studies that show that the chances of recovering don't change significantly whether you're in AA or not, it's really just a case of finding what works for you, just because you had success with AA doesn't mean others will

But you also can't blame your problems on your parents after a certain age. Lets be really real here

He never thinks himself as an alcoholic even.
I'm imposed to resolve shitty things all alone. My mother is gone when i was 4 and never came back or contacting too. maybe she'd be licking some another guy's cock and probably she'd make another decent normal-looking family.

Im really not a mind stress blowing playing toy. Im not an angel from heaven for fucking god sake. I really tried to not be wrong just like my father or my older brother. used to listen my fucking crazy father's swearing sound till 3am and go to school with stained smelly uniform.

All the problem i found is that i was not resisting to him. maybe if it was not just a hassle but beating him up with a bat then it would be more effective.

He really lost some kind of responsibility. I won't be ruined just like him or my brother. I will just fucking leave him and will make my own normal life. take care of your own life.

I wasn't saying you can, I was saying you can't blame your father's actions on yourself.

... Okay. I'm just stating what his reaction will most probably be. You're free to choose what to do; it's your own life after all. Good luck I guess man.

I'm in a fucked situation where I need to move tomorrow. What do you guys think of this nonsense message?